September 1, 2014 | 1214 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20 (2009 formulation)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by celodie

Okay. I must admit that when they discontinued my Visibly Even Foundation I thought I would have to switch to another brand of foundation all together, but!, I decided to give this one a whirl. Thank goodness I did! I remember trying the old formula and not loving it completely...i think the old one made me break out...so i was a bit scared to try this new one but after I read the ingredients list it seemed okay.
It has a medium coverage, really does help improve your skintone and lasts a long time! I can actually go through an 8 hour work day and I still feel that the coverage is almost as good as when I first applied it in the morning! The only other brand that does that for me is Vichy's Dermablend (which i like on a day that I want more coverage).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by hikkikillerbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Neutrogena Healthy skin liquid foundation was the first liquid foundation I've tried and I remember liking it. Now with the new formula, it has gotten even better with its antioxidant ingredients. It has good coverage and packaging is a lot better. Revlon's colorstay has better lasting power and coverage, but this one has better beneficial ingredients.
Do try this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by rebeccameredith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to start a new catagory, since this is a complete! revision
of their old Healthy Skin liquid foundation, and it deserves to stand in it's own right.
First the bottle is now a shorter cylinder shape with a silver lid and slightly wider mouth to the bottle.
MOST important, however, is the amazing improvement over the old formula - the colors for one, excellent range - please keep in mind if you can't test this , the color on the skin comes out slightly lighter than how it appears in the bottle.
The coverage is medium that can be built to nearly full. Along with their new Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit, you can get nearly flawless looking skin. I have to say , this was a very pleasant surprise coming from a drugstore brand. Just Amazing -and it's very long wearing, looks very beautiful with a natural satin finish - I just can't find fault with this foundation!! It beats the pants off of the MANY department store foundations I have tried lately - and also MUF's new Hi -Def, MAC's new Studio Sculpt, along with Lancome, EL, Clinique, Shisedo, etc. etc. it is amazing! It's so worth the price and more -
I have buff 30 and soft beige 50 - and there is lighter shades as well, and I'm a MAC N20 - so right now the Buff 30 is my pick, with the Soft Beige 50 being slightly darker.
You need to try this foundation, you can't lose at this price - and I bought mine at RiteAid where I got 40% off this week, and could return it if I wanted to - but I don't! I have found my HG after all this time!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No