Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20 (2009 formulation)

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.6%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG 12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract (Feverfew), Quaternium 90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch, OctenylSuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Neutrogena Healthy skin liquid foundation was the first liquid foundation I've tried and I remember liking it. Now with the new formula, it has gotten even better with its antioxidant ingredients. It has good coverage and packaging is a lot better. Revlon's colorstay has better lasting power and coverage, but this one has better beneficial ingredients.
Do try this foundation.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wanted to start a new catagory, since this is a complete! revision
of their old Healthy Skin liquid foundation, and it deserves to stand in it's own right.
First the bottle is now a shorter cylinder shape with a silver lid and slightly wider mouth to the bottle.
MOST important, however, is the amazing improvement over the old formula - the colors for one, excellent range - please keep in mind if you can't test this , the color on the skin comes out slightly lighter than how it appears in the bottle.
The coverage is medium that can be built to nearly full. Along with their new Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit, you can get nearly flawless looking skin. I have to say , this was a very pleasant surprise coming from a drugstore brand. Just Amazing -and it's very long wearing, looks very beautiful with a natural satin finish - I just can't find fault with this foundation!! It beats the pants off of the MANY department store foundations I have tried lately - and also MUF's new Hi -Def, MAC's new Studio Sculpt, along with Lancome, EL, Clinique, Shisedo, etc. etc. it is amazing! It's so worth the price and more -
I have buff 30 and soft beige 50 - and there is lighter shades as well, and I'm a MAC N20 - so right now the Buff 30 is my pick, with the Soft Beige 50 being slightly darker.
You need to try this foundation, you can't lose at this price - and I bought mine at RiteAid where I got 40% off this week, and could return it if I wanted to - but I don't! I have found my HG after all this time!