April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by fauvevanmaanen

I love this Blush!It is my absolute favorite blush from Benefit.It gives you a really nice subtle pink color with little shimmers.Looks like your cheeks are natural flushed.Way more natural then the Nars Orgasm or Sleek Rose Gold because it has less shimmer in it.The packaging is cute with some nice colors but since it's cardboard,it will look battered if your carry it with you all the time.You get a lot of product for your money,this will last you for ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

Coralista is unsurprisingly a coral coloured blush, which for me leans more pink than orange on the coral spectrum. Right now I'm going to give out a shimmer warning, yes we have so much gold/ pink shimmer, that I have stopped using my High Beam. If you don't like shimmer this isn't a good product for you, but if you like a sparkle this blush should be right up your alley, and it is a two in one product.

So on the pigmentation front, Coralista looks amazing when swatched on the back of the hand with great colour pay off. Sadly, this did not translate when applying to the face, I am of a light to medium skin tone, and felt I really had to pack this on to get the effect I wanted. I do have slightly fairer friends who use this product and it seems to go on quite strong, and requires a lot of blending to look natural. When blended in, this product does result in a healthy summer glow, with defined cheek bones due to the shimmer; just as long as you aren't too tanned! Our skin tones aren't far apart, but for some reason the product seems to behave much differently.
To try and stop me using so much product and also to get a little more orange into the coral tone, I now use a cream coloured peach blusher underneath and find the effect is much improved, still natural and summery, but without the clown cheeks issue. Since purchasing these products Benefit has released a new lip and cheek tint Cha Cha Tint, which has a little more orange than Coralista and would look great when paired with Coralista to give that summer glow.

Texture of the product is again exceptional as with Dallas, when swirling the brush you don't kick up too much dust, so less of the product is wasted. It is a blusher that feels nice on the face, and is not chalky or gritty in anyway.
Another point to mention is the smell, I find Benefit almost always get this right, and in this case it is a triumph. Coralista smells of tropical fruit, non-descript tropical fruit, but tropical fruit all the same, which does remind me of being on holiday, although not necessarily in Rio.

As far as wear and removal goes, this blush is average at about four to six hours wear on bare (no foundation) skin, with an extra hour or two with primer, foundation or in my case cream blush. The product can be easily removed with standard make up remover or wipes.

Also I am not a fan of the brush, nor of the new packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by amyyvan

I love the color of this blush and the smell. My only complaint is doesn't have good staying power. I reach for it on my days off, but when i work (12hr shift) i do not use this blush because by the end of the day it's all gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This doesn't show up on me at all. You can see the shimmer a little bit, but absolutely no color, not even a little, and not even if I apply heavily.

I'm a MUFE 117 or 120, depending on the season (I think that's about a N23 in MAC, I have neutral undertones).

I love corals and I heard great things about the blush. The quality is fine but it just. does. not. show. up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by sharleenphan

I bought this blush a year ago after hearing great reviews about it. Much to my disappointed, i didnt like it too much. I wanted to like it so badly and kept on using it and trying my hardest to find a purpose for it but i couldnt. I found that this blush was just too sheer and im quite slightly pale. i really had to dip my mac 129 in the pan really hard for colour to show. Although the colour is quite nice and pleasant, the sparkles just made my pores stand out. Furthermore, i didnt find it to be as long lasting as i had hopped from a non drug store blush. It began to fade after 4hrs and by the end of the day it wasnt very visible.

Also, i was walking pass benefit the other day and found that they had recently changed the packaging for coralista. The new packaging is now like that of their new blush Bella Bamba which has less product inside for the same price. Sure the new packaging has a mirror now but for much less product, i dont think its worth it. Definitely wouldnt buy again. Nothing special really.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by cosmetic00junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and colour of this blusher so much. It has become a staple in my cosmetic bag. Only thing that bugs me about it is the new packaging!

1. It's totally rubbish. The mirror is small enough to see you lips and nothing else. (handy for when your applying blusher)

2. Longterm the lid and mirror would brake away from the product with wear and tear on the card fold. (spotted on a tester)

3. Finally the product quantity has been reduced 12-11g to 8g to accommodate the pointless mirror feature, still same price tho. (so well done benefit!)

Packaging rant over!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by smilesformiles24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such an amazing blush! It's peachy enough to work for warm undertones but just enough pink to work for cool as well. This definitely has a sheen to it, so if you're a matte blush lover this probably won't work out. The packaging is lovely; as a matter of fact, I picked this up on a whim just because of the packaging itself!=) For the price of $28, it's absolutely worth it. I've been using it since April 2010 and I'm nowhere near finishing the box.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite blush, for once the hype is justified. There is something unique about it, the color and texture are perfection, it just makes me look pretty. I can't explain it. Pigmentation is ok but not great for something with a high pricetag. I don't think any brand would be able to duplicate this blush, like I said it is unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iiidioteque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this blush! My skin is incredibly hard to match (I'm a NC15 in MAC, but my HG foundation is EDM in Olive Fair+Olive LIght) and since my HG blush by EDM (Summer Stroll) was discontinued I've been searching for a replacement. THIS is perfect. Normally blushes are too pink/ruddy on me and make me look like a clown, I am that person that needs orange in their blush, if you can imagine. This is the most perfect pink I have ever used. It's the only pink that has ever flattered me. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation as well, as my skin is on the lighter side. The only down side is the price ($28 is a bit much for how little you get!) and I dislike the cardboard packaging. Other than that it's a WIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love love LOVE this blush. On my fair Asian skintone (MAC nc 15/20), it shows up really well and the colour is so subtle and gorgeous. I also use Nars Orgasm but I find myself reaching for this more often.