BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 9/28/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

For a very, very long time I hesitated from purchasing Benefit's Coralista because it was just too hyped up. I tend to stay away from "cult favorite" items cuz they turn me off and I find that most of the time, they don't live up to expectations. Even when I swatched it the numerous times I've been at Sephora, it just looked like a pretty but boring color. I finally decided to buy it.
This is such a beautiful blush color. It looks like a natural peachy pink color and looks best on the apples of the cheeks. It just looks so cute and fresh. It gives such a pretty glow, and I know oilier people cringe at the word but I don't find the shimmer in it to be overwhelming at all. For those who say that this doesn't show up on them, PLEASE try this with a denser or smaller round shaped brush (ie. MAC 109, I use the Hakuhodo 210 round blush brush). It makes it show up truer to color in the pan. For reference, I am a MAC NC30-35.

on 9/3/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blusher it's more matched to pale skin I think it's a beautiful peachy pink gives me a nice glow however I think it is slightly over priced but I would repurchase as it works well for me

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i've always been interested in benefit's boxed blushes... especially coralista. i got this in a little $12 kit with mini sized coralista. (which btw, i have a .1 oz of benefit hoola, the sample size, and those samples last a LONG time surprisingly)

i have a pretty medium skintone - nw25. swatched, it's just light pink frosty blush. not really what i was looking for. on me you barely tell there's any blush, its just pure frost. not crazy shimmer, it looks really nice and glowy on the cheeks but i want some color! such a disappoitment. it's just pure frost. i really think this is better for light skintones.

the texture is really smooth and not chalky at all. and it smells so good! like fruit loops! full price is $28 which is expensive, if you're looking for a frosty coral blush, i recommend mac's "style" blush.

so in conclusion, 3 lippies for:
- smell
- texture
- nice glow it gives

minus 2 lippies for:
- not really coral
- no color, just frost

on 8/23/2012 11:22:00 PM

First off, this is expensive! I spent Php1,500.00, equivalent to about $35. And for a blush that is pricey, I have high expectations. I thought this blush seems to be what others claim it to be, but boy I was wrong. Sure the packaging is cute, it smells nice, it is branded but these do not matter if the product does not live up to one's expectations right? Shimmers make the pores bigger than they really are, not pigmented, functions like a highlight on my NC32-35 skin tone. Thinking of selling it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Is it supposed to smell like fruit loops?! I'm definitely not complaining about that! Hehe. I didn't really like this blush at first, but it grew on me! It is shimmery which is nice because you don't need a highlighter with it. Perfect coral for summer or even all year round.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product as part of the Benefit "go Tropicoral" set ($32 Canadian). For reference I am a tanned asian woman (NC45 in MAC, #153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation).

It looks very subtle on my cheeks and gives it a nice flush look. Its better with a cream base underneath. It is build-able but can get very glittery.

However, I have many other colors which are comparable such as Nars Orgasm, Cargo's Rome, and the blush color in the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (all of these colors look the same on my tanned skin).

My advice, save your $36 CND from this blush and purchase the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder for $3 instead.

on 8/5/2012 3:35:00 PM

This blush resulted too light on me. I tried applying it with a different brush thinking the one it came with was not effective with the application. Fail. It does not have longevity either. Smells great but I did not buy it for the smell. I wanted a coral blush that made a presence on my skin and lasted. It is also expensive and I will not be purchasing it again.

on 8/2/2012 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you are very fair like me and have slightly oily skin, you know how hard it can be to find a blush that does not get "muddy" or darker throughout the day. I find that in general a blush with some sort of sheen or shimmer wears the best on my skin. Coralista is just such a perfect peachy pink coral color. It is so natural and light and beautiful. I love pairing this blush with my Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer for bronze-y, healthy, summer skin.

on 8/2/2012 11:52:00 AM

I bought this blush at the benefit counter. I was torn between this and Hervana but because its summer I went for this one. The packaging is gorgeous. The nicest of all the benefit box powders! The colour is the most stunning blush, i've ever seen and I think it would suit any skin tone apart from extremely pale!! Although it's expensive its worth every penny. It last ages!! I recommend this product!!! <3

on 8/1/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This blush is excellent! A bit shimmery, the perfect coral-peachy-pink color for my olive skin tone. i don't find it too glittery, the shimmers are very fine and add a nice glow to the skin. Also, as with all other Benefit blushers, this smells divine! Despite being a little bit pricey for what it is, I definitely think it's worth it. I have tried some other products claiming to be dupes, and always come back to this old favorite.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products