December 19, 2014 | 1452 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkwatermelon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, I tell you. I've been eyeing this for months before I bought it. Finally, I did, and, I was disappointed. It was just so-so. It wouldn't show up on me! For reference, I am Asian, NC30, so I have a lot of yellow undertones.
I had to use some other pigmented blush and put the Coralista on top for it to have use. Because, alone, it was all shimmer and highlight, and I didn't want that! I expected it to be a beautiful coral on me. It wasn't. It's more pink and highlight. I regret getting this. It smells so nice, and the packaging's cute...but overall, I feel I could have gotten a better blush instead. Another MAC or Nars or Shu Uemura.
This blush is too hyped. I'm sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by armbarz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG BLUSH! Perfect on my fair skin. The best blush I own. A little expensive, of course, but totally worth it: i've been using this for over a year and barely hit pan. The brush in the box is actually useful and the packaging is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful blush - just the right amount of shimmer and pigment. Blends like a dream and the finish is lovely. I have hit pan on this and will repurchase when I run out. The scent is quite strong (although nice) and you will catch whiffs of it throughout the day, so it that annoys you stay away! Otherwise, I absolutely adore this blush and use it every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ruthmagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, it seems to match everyone's skin tone. It give you a shimmery (but not tooo much!) sun kissed glow, but doesn't make you look like a disco ball. I love everything from BeneFit but its all pricey, but its worth it if your willing to spend the cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

lol I put yes for "buy again" but I probably won't because this blush is huge and I've so many other blushes in this color family :P

So, this is my HG blush right now. It's the most flattering peachy/pinky/coral blush I own. I love this finish of this blush. It has such fine golden shimmer in it that it's almost a pearly/satiny finish. I know shimmer is suppose to mimic that "glow" on your face, but most other shimmery blushes just make me look like a greasy mess. Coralist actually makes my face look like has "the glow"!!!! It looks sooo natural under sunlight, and just slightly shimmery under inside light.
Not the most pigmented blush, but it is buildable.
So much love <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging: cute but the edges are so pointy I nearly cut my hand open!

I've come to realize something over the years... BeneFit is overrated. I love love love their packagings... they are oh so cute and quirky, and since I like to think of myself as cute and quirky I am easily seduced by BeneFit products. It's that whole laid back San Fran vibe I really like and over the years I have bought quite a few of their products out of sheer willingness to love this brand. However, I have never bought any of their products more than once because, and I hate to say this, they are simply not that good.

Coralista is no exception... First of all, it is insanely expensive for such a small box. Second: it has a very distinct perfumy smell that I don't think is necessary on a blusher. Third: the colour, while nice, does not show up on my skin very well. It also doesn't STAY on at all.

I really wanted to love this stuff because I love the name, the idea and the colour... But even to bona fide Coralista aficionados I would like to say: try Style by MAC instead. The colour is very similar but just a little nicer, it's cheaper and it stays on better. The name and packaging of course are nowhere near as sassy and cool but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove55

I love Coralista! This blush is a beautiful coral with slight gloden shimmer. It's not unlike Nars Orgasm, but I think it's nicer since it's less glittery. The colour flatters my NC20 skin beautifully and it lasts pretty well throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think its perfect for summer time to achieve the sun kissed look.It will also give you a glow which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kyraaa

Benefit Box O powders are all classics and I'm definitely collecting all of them. Coralista is a coral pink blush that is perfect for my NC25- NC30 skin. I don't understand why some users comment that it does not show up on their skin especially when they are fairer than I am. It's definitely the blush brush that you are using that does not pick up this extremely pigmented blush. Just one sweep with my Bobbi brown brush gives it a perfect pretty flushed look. Benefit blush brush also delivered coralista perfectly on my skin. I will definitely repurchase because it has a lot of product in this cute little box =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Possibly the most gorgeous coral blusher out there - as a redhead I need to be very careful with blusher - but this one is perfect. The colour is so flattering and gives a lovely sexy and healthy glow - plus it is buildable. Will definately repurchase. I tried Nars Orgasm, but there was simply not orgasmic about it - pigmentation too strong, making it difficult to choose the amount you wish to have. Might be fine for those wth tans, but not for us paler folk.