September 30, 2014 | 1682 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove55

I love Coralista! This blush is a beautiful coral with slight gloden shimmer. It's not unlike Nars Orgasm, but I think it's nicer since it's less glittery. The colour flatters my NC20 skin beautifully and it lasts pretty well throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think its perfect for summer time to achieve the sun kissed look.It will also give you a glow which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kyraaa

Benefit Box O powders are all classics and I'm definitely collecting all of them. Coralista is a coral pink blush that is perfect for my NC25- NC30 skin. I don't understand why some users comment that it does not show up on their skin especially when they are fairer than I am. It's definitely the blush brush that you are using that does not pick up this extremely pigmented blush. Just one sweep with my Bobbi brown brush gives it a perfect pretty flushed look. Benefit blush brush also delivered coralista perfectly on my skin. I will definitely repurchase because it has a lot of product in this cute little box =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Possibly the most gorgeous coral blusher out there - as a redhead I need to be very careful with blusher - but this one is perfect. The colour is so flattering and gives a lovely sexy and healthy glow - plus it is buildable. Will definately repurchase. I tried Nars Orgasm, but there was simply not orgasmic about it - pigmentation too strong, making it difficult to choose the amount you wish to have. Might be fine for those wth tans, but not for us paler folk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty colour that I think can be flattering on many skin tones. I received a sample size of this & you only need a tiny bit, my little sample box has lasted 6+ months! So I think it would be worth the price for a full-size box. You may need to re-apply a few times during the day, lasting power isn't super great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

First off the color is wonderful! The product itself seems to last a long time in the box, but once of you face, like most powder blushes, you have to reapply. Which brings me to it's packaging. I am not a fan, Its not easy to put in your purse, its bulky and has no secure way of closing.

I really love blending this with my Rimmel Sandance bronzer.
This is my favorite blush by far, just wish they would come out with a better, more compact case!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'd had my eyes on this blush for close to a year, and finally purchased it along with the Total Moisture Facial Cream. Between these two products, BeneFit is now in the top 3 of my favorite cosmetic companies (with MAC and Clinique).
Coralista is just beautiful, a warm Coral pinky blush. I've found the best way to apply is in tiny amounts in layers. I just barely tap my brush (I use a blush brush, not the one provided though it's not horrible) onto the product and tap the brush onto my cheeks. I don't rub the brush, I tap. I do this in steps and build the color up. If I put down a bunch of color all at once it can look clownish, but light layers gives a flushed pink glow. There's no obvious type of shimmer but it does have a glowiness, and I skip highlighter when I use this.
The packaging kinda sucks. The lid doesn't come of all the way, it just flips open so it's akward getting the blush brush into that small square pan. The cardboard probably could get dinged up easily too.
Overall, I really do like this blush and am glad I purchased it. A bit pricey ($28 USD) but a little goes a long way. A unique, brightening color. Has a wonderful, tropical punch-like smell too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by calin22

too shimmery and its very itchy on my cheeks..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MissAvaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have no idea what the rest of MUA see in this product. I'm not hating on MUA's, I'm just not seeing the same results. I was contemplating on how coral this would look on my dark skin tone and I thought it would show more like Orgasm or better yet, Tarte Blissful. I was devastated to find out that it oxidizes and made my 26 year old face red and plump (i didn't even dent the blush; still looks new).

At this moment, coralista gives nothing special to me... I am returning it and would buy something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush hands-down. Similar in shade to NARS Orgasm but more pigmented, this blush is gorgeous. I will say that Benefit should be ashamed for reducing the size of their boxed powders without lowering the price. There is no excuse for this :(