BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 7/23/2012 4:55:00 PM

I adore this blush ! This blush is easily my most reached for product. I love the coraly color and is perfect for anytime of the year ! I also love the smell of this product ! The packaging is amazing and you defiantly get your money's worth out of this product asi have had mine for coming up two years and have only just hit pan ! I must use this blush at least 4 days a week too ! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone !

on 7/10/2012 4:45:00 PM

Color was pretty, but I couldn't stand the smell. It has kind of a peachy scent to it, which some of my friends like but to me it smell WAY too artificial.

on 7/8/2012 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A good coral blush for summer months. However, it's not something I reach for often. Maybe I'm just going through a different colour phase (loving nude matte/satin shades right now), but I feel like this one is over hyped.

on 6/21/2012 6:33:00 PM

I agree that it is quite expensive for a blusher but dont be discouraged if considering splashing out a bit because the little box lasts about six months with me. i am quite fair skinned so don't need to use a huge amount but its such a lovely summery colour and i really like it. the box is pretty and the brush is very soft and practical. Overall a great product and i have re-purchased several times.

on 6/16/2012 3:08:00 PM

Ugh. So sad. I wanted to like this blush SO BAD! I am naturally a bit darker and I am a little tanned because of the summer time (I am olive toned) and it doesn't show up on my skin tone. I WISH this was more pigmented because it is such a gorgeous colour and I love benefit.

on 5/25/2012 10:54:00 PM

My HG has been NARS orgasm for a long time now. After trying this it is my new HG blush without a doubt! It is sooo pretty. On my skin which can sometimes get a little dry from time to time in the blush area, this applies very smooth onto my cheeks almost like a cream blush. My NARS while beautiful can get a little powdery looking sometimes. In comparison to NARS this also is less sparkly, and has a more glowy look to it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but I can't. It doesn't show on my NC 40 skin even if I apply it with heavy hand already. Such a beautiful color but I guess only lighter girls can wear this with pride. So sad :(

on 4/24/2012 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's so pretty! Too bad it doesn't show up on my skin! I am moderately tan, and this blush just doesn't have enough pigment. I think this is for the lighter girls!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this product, I tell you. I've been eyeing this for months before I bought it. Finally, I did, and, I was disappointed. It was just so-so. It wouldn't show up on me! For reference, I am Asian, NC30, so I have a lot of yellow undertones.
I had to use some other pigmented blush and put the Coralista on top for it to have use. Because, alone, it was all shimmer and highlight, and I didn't want that! I expected it to be a beautiful coral on me. It wasn't. It's more pink and highlight. I regret getting this. It smells so nice, and the packaging's cute...but overall, I feel I could have gotten a better blush instead. Another MAC or Nars or Shu Uemura.
This blush is too hyped. I'm sorry.

on 4/23/2012 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG BLUSH! Perfect on my fair skin. The best blush I own. A little expensive, of course, but totally worth it: i've been using this for over a year and barely hit pan. The brush in the box is actually useful and the packaging is so cute!

Popular Blush Products