Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/16/2012 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for easily over a year and a half now. I think sometimes, to value a certain product you have to incorporate it into your routine then remove it to see what effect it actually has, not just what is said on the label.

I had this experience with this product, I stopped using after starting a leave-in heat protectant by Kerastase, and couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and straw-like, I noticed the condition of my hair decrease and I suddenly had split-end mania. Then I realised i had stopped my moroccanoil!
Back to using it now, the results speak for themselves, I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair after a wash (that just been to the hairdresser feeling!). I purchased a 200ml bottle (AUS$75) online and still have 80% left from using it every second day, so it is worth the dollars hands down.

I love this for my hair. It is my secret weapon for smooth healthy looking hair. The only con is that for travel, I think the packaging can leak which can be a terrible waste of a pricey problem. I will usually put a little in another container inside a ziploc if I need to travel. I like the bottle that come with a pump the best because I dont feel like I am wasting the product and I think the seal is better.

on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product! It makes hair look silky and healthy - even at the ends. I put some on my hair when it's wet and a little more once it's dry.

Highly recommend!

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)

I put off buying this for so long because of the price even though I was desperate to try it after hearing so much about it but I'm so glad I finally decided to invest. I've had one bottle for a year now and I've used it religiously every time I've washed my hair (every other day) for a year and I still have around a third of the bottle left so whilst it is a lot to spend at one time on a hair product, it averages out at an okay cost because it lasts so long and I've found it to give me results I haven't found with anything else.
In instances where I haven't been able to use it (staying at a friends etc.) I really have noticed that my hair is nowhere near as soft and healthy looking.
I would definitely say that it's worth the splurge!

on 6/2/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is very very good! Hydrates dry color treated hair without leaving it feeling greasy or weighing your hair down. A little bit goes a long way and this works wonders for my fragile bleached blonde hair! Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some TLC :)

on 6/1/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A-MA-ZING!!!!! Seriously, I ran out of my first bottle, and my hair was soooo dry during the period I didn't use it! Seriously, makes my hair SOOOOO smooth! I have really dry hair, so I can be really really generous when I use it, and when it sets in, my hair is AMAZING!!! So happy!! And the SMELLL! I wish it came in edible form!!

on 5/31/2012 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this stuff! I actually use it as styling product on my short, fine hair, for a nice sleek look. It smells divine. I prefer the "Light" version personally, but the regular works as well.

on 5/29/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

My hair is NOTHING without this product. I put it on when my hair is still wet and if I blowdry without using this my ends are so parched. With MoroccanOil my hair is so bouncy, shiny, frizz-free, and moisturized. I love it so so much! The only drawback is the price -- at my salon it's $42 for the 100mL with the pump. With tax it's like $45. Online I recently found it for $36, no pump. However by the time I was ready to purchase it was out of stock. I haven't had the funds to repurchase but will definitely do so ASAP. Try this product once and you will be hooked.

on 5/29/2012 1:05:00 PM

This oil is AMAZING! I love it. Naturally, I have thick & curly/wavy hair that I pretty much always straighten. So, good products/heat protectants are vital for my hair to stay healthy. I've always used oils/serums/creams/sprays (pretty much everything you can think of) to protect my hair. This oil is definitely one of my top favorites. I love the way this smells, how well it moisturizes/nourishes my hair, leaves my hair silky & smooth, gets rid of frizz, makes my hair shiny & healthy, does not weigh my hair down at all, & instantly detangles! This oil is an all in one. It's expensive, about $41. But, you only need literally 1-2 drops. & I love the fact that this comes with a normal twist off cap if you want to pour the oil out, & it also comes with an insertable pump that you can use as well. That was a very good move, in my opinion. Very smart way of packaging. I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I will say is that this comes in a heavy glass jar, so just be careful not to drop it. I also recently traveled with this, & the bottle stayed in place without any oil spilling out of the jar. So, this is travel proof! Perfection.

FYI: I've also tried this oil (Argan oil) in many different brands, & the Moroccan Oil brand has been the one that I've had the most luck with overall. So, if you're planning on buying this, I would strongly reccommend buying from this brand, not a duplicate.

Popular Hair Products