September 20, 2014 | 999 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MPH77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wich I had seen the light version before purchasing the regular one, my hair would be much better of with a lighter oil.

I only use this one at my ends, and it makes my hair easier to comb and handle. I have to be really carefull with the amounts or else I have greasy hair all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing product. My hair- very dry, long, bleached, and very fine. This has transformed them, sealed split ends. Miracle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great oil. The smell is amazing and I use it every time I've showered and air dry my hair afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

the best thing about this product is that Hairdressers are now admitting that silicones are great for your hair. This stuff is loaded with it smells gorgeous and is a good substitute for my old discontinued fave Zero Frizz though for $60 a bottle its about 6x the price of my old zero frizz but I also get the benefit of using this on dry second day hair for a touch of added shine/frizz control without things getting greasy and lanky. I have incredibly fine but also very thick hair and I use the original formulation. The smell is amazing - reminds me of Guerlain's L'instant. Pricey and hard to find a salon which stocks it also they don't carry smaller bottles than 100ml anymore so you will have to fork out like I did and get the full size but I am sure you will be glad you did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When used sporadically - this oil (silicone) treatment can really work wonders on dry hair (mine is slightly dry - in no way "french fried", but uber fine and color treated.) Smells fine.

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful. I like the treatment (larger size bottle with pump) a bit better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lwaine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing! However, since then my hair has been bleached again and I find this does absolutely nothing for me anymore. It is still extremely dry and tangled after application and my hair becomes very greasy and heavy if too much is applied. Its like my hair has become immune to the product! I have used the shampoo, conditioner and mask together on occasion and still, no difference! Will not be purchasing again after this bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

I have been using this for about 3 months now and it has become my HG hair product. I have never used a hair product that actually made my hair look as amazing as it claims to do. Also, it works every single time I use it, so I can rely on my hair looking its best every time I use it.
I've converted many people to moroccanoil and none of them love it any less than I do. I bought the pump bottle size and I have the travel size one. You only need a teeny bit ( my hair goes a little past my shoulders) but i do use it ALOT. I use it as a leave in, as a heat protector when I straighten my hair, I mix it in when I deep condition and sometime just with my regular conditioner. I also mix a few pumps in with my hair dye when I dye it at home. I love that it has so many uses and I can really tell that it has improved the condition of my ends! Another thing I really love is that when I use it before I straighten my hair it stays straight- even if I'm super sweaty or its humid as hell.
Since I've fallen in love with moroccanoil I've branched out on the different products in the line and I now use the Shampoo and Conditioner ( the moisture repair ones, I alternate between these and the Suave Almond and Shea which is amazing as well), the hydrating styling cream- which I like to mix with some of the oil and then use, and the hydrating mask ( which I also mix with the oil sometimes).
I will never ever be without moroccanoil again! I highly recommend it. I know there are many dupes out there and I have tried several of them but the moroccanoil brand is the only one that performes this way. I highly recommend you give it a try and if for some reason you do not like it just return it! A+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my 3or 4th bottle of this. It works very well on my fine straight hair. The shine and softness is wonderful. Seems many complain about the silicone,but I guess my hair just loves it. I will continue to rely on this product. Healthy shiny hair just looks so great.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by kateyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hi all
i used this for a while and agree it made hair soft as my hair is thick but for kids it was no good if they have dry hair ( like after being in a swimming pool .
I later found out it has silicones in it and this just destroys hair
after much research i found someone selling products on ebay at a very reasonable price and they dont add any artificial chemicals or silicones
i used them for over a year now and had to share with you ladies here my hair and my kids hair has grown around 1 inch or a bit more every month since and it use to grow about 1cm a month ...
also its conditioning so great for dry ends not just growth allthough since its natural only a small amount is needed therfore lasts a long time , is cheap so it makes me happy also they make fragrance free products and fragranced as well as bath salts and body scrubs worth checking them out their name is lavish beauty and they have at the moment some hair care and body butters
i have messaged the lady a few times she is very hellpful and understanding and applies very good discounts even at times when she hasnt made any profit she also makes requested ingredients
worth checking them out..
much better then the whole in your pocket and silicone cotted hair with M oil..

thats my 2pence

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by wendiizhou

Great product for the hair. I've chemically straightened my hair and bleached it over the years so my hair is a mess and this definitely helps tame it and make it more managable and smooth. You need to be careful not to put too much on your roots or your hair will be an oily mess. I like to apply it when my hair is damp after the shower and then blowdrying it. It works great as a detangler and I would purchase this over and over again.

The reason why It doesn't get full marks is because at $50AUD a bottle, it's def. not cheap and being a glass bottle, I've dropped it in the bathroom whilst the bottle was almost full. It's also not very travel friendly and will leak.

Definitely a must by for damaged hair though, probably the best leave in treatment I've bought.