April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - Parure Extreme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by BlissBubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best foundation ever.
I knew instantly when i felt it's texture and saw waterproof on the label- this is unlike any other foundation i have ever used.
Not only is it a dream to apply but it is like a second skin and one of the rare brands in which i found my perfect match!
The price tag is high but for the benefits and the massive bottle which could well last you a year, it's worth it for beautiful skin.
Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I saw this product was sort of like "Meh, it's like Double Wear Light...", however being the foundation addict that I am I just had to try it and this is so much better, first the texture is so easier to blend than DWL and far more luminous (don't get me wrong, DWL is a great foundation), it lasted the promised eight hours without any oxidation, slipping or adulteration of product, texture or finish. I looked dewy but not greasy.

I applied it with with my trusty 187 brush and it looked (and felt divine), it comes in a sumptuous bottle with a pump dispenser with your standard 30ml (1 oz.) size.

It is expensive, but I'm oily and acne prone so product satisfaction and no break-outs take precedence before price. If you want a not so expensive option, try Estée Lauder's Double Wear Light which also performs fairly well, although I do think that Parure is better plus it has a higher SPF rating.

Edit - Oxidized a lot, so I changed the rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 7:18:00 AM More reviews by osijek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best foundation I ever had!! Perfect!! I would buy again! I try parure aqua but it is too bad...Extreme is great believe me. :)