September 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by keethukee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have super long curly hair and tried everything to get it untangled in the shower. This thing is nothing short of amazing. I use it in the shower and it saves me lots of time and doesn't damage my hair. My hair looks completely different because of this product. I own 3 because I'm afraid it won't be available after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this brush but I do have some problems with it. The first problem is I have with the Tangle Teezer is I have trouble getting through the hair at the front and back of my head closest to the scalp. It's like the Tangle Teezer can't get all the way down to my scalp. Also, when I brush through with this product my hair is stuck to my scalp - I use a comb on my hair to fix this.

However, I would repurchase because it is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

LOVE THIS! This is holy grail to me. I paid roughly $30 Canadian for this little gem and it was worth every damn penny. I use this every day. I even brought this to my hairdresser to use after she put highlights in my hair because anything else causes way too much damage and breakage. I will cry if I ever lose this, then I will reorder one ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This brush is exceptional indeed! I have fine long hair and whenever I use a little hairspray my hair gets tangled up especially the layers underneath. I made an experiment and brushed my hair hanging my head over the bathtub. Normally, there are always several broken hairs in the tub when I brush through them , although I use a high quality brush. Not so this time! With the tangle teezer there wasn't a single broken hair to find and I also got more volume. I really like the way I can also massage my scalp before I wash my hair and it is incredible that it is so gentle to your hair yet so effective. The only thing I don't like is the cheap feeling of the brush and the way it looks, though it seems to be really sturdy. It is made of 100% plastic!
But I don't mind as long as it delivers so well (Same goes for the Salux wash cloth that looks terrible but performs fantastically)!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite brush. It gets tangles out effectively without tugging much on my hair at all, and I've noticed a reduction in the amount of breakage and damage in my hair in just a few weeks. If you have very curly hair (my hair is naturally very very curly but I chemically straighten it) then it will probably ruin your curls and make them look less defined and perhaps even a little frizzy...but for wavey and especially straight hair, it's great. It's expensive but I think it's money well spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush. I was a little skeptical at first, but decided to buy it because ever since going no poo I could hear my hair breaking from my old brush. This doesn't break my hair which is awesome and I almost never have any difficulties with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!!! i have medium-length straight hair, and this brush works amazing. i can use it when my hair is wet or dry. i always used to have a problem where whenever i brushed my hair it hurt & pulled out a ton of my hair. this detangles and smooths my hair painlessly. it was a bit expensive (15$ @ sallys beauty supply), but it was worth it. you have to try this!!! its so good that all my friends steal it outta my bag and use it all the time...you need this!!

the only reason why i wouldnt buy this again is because its pretty sturdy. none of the bristles have fallen out. i think it will last a pretty long while.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought it after reading these reviews. I have thin hair, so it always gets knotty after the shower. I feel like this is no different than my regular hair brush, except this one can be held in the palm of my hand and more expensive..
I don't feel like it was any different in term of getting rid of the knots. I also felt like it made my hair frizzier.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have waist-length fine hair that is very difficult to detangle. It normally takes me 10-15 minutes to detangle my wet hair after a shower. This product does detangle well and cuts that time dramatically, but it disrupts my curl pattern for some reason. I think my hair is 2a type. Now I will only use this in the shower to detangle since it only seems to mess up my curls when I use this brush as the final detangle before drying. I like using this in the shower because it helps me use less conditioner since it distributes product really well. I don't notice a different in shedding unfortunately, but I will continue to use this brush in the shower and use my Body Shop wood comb for the after shower detangle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by klawlor9

This little magic brush is amazzing!!
If only it had been around when I was younger.I have really thick hair that easily gets knotted and lets just say over the years I have broken many a hair brush.
But now after washing my hair I run this thru my hair and tangles disappear and even the condition of my hair has vastly imrpoved since investing in this.
You can buy them in toy stores as well as hair salons.Mine cost 10!Money well spent.