July 29, 2014 | 905 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lol392

Didn't buy this, so I don't know how much it costs because my dad has this (he owns a hair salon and is a hair stylist).
I used to use it when I was a kid getting a haircut and my hair was REALLY tangly as hell. Works like magic (lol cheesy) and idk how it works but it gets out the tangles. Now my sister uses it before getting a haircut...her hair is like a birds nest ==

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sam78s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great little product, but, as far as I know, unknown in Australia. I ordered mine from the UK. It works a treat in my waist length, getting the knots out without creating static, and just glides through my 3 1/2 year old's curls. I have since bought myself a purse sized one, and another for my mum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This thing is amazing! Everyone should have one! I have really long hair, and my hair is becoming progressively snarly as I go...it's painful and frustrating to comb my hair - whether wet or dry. I have used this with both wet and dry hair today and it works like a charm! I got this for $9.49 with the Sally's card at Sally Beauty. It is worth every penny - especially if you have long, difficult hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I have thin, blonde, long hair and it always gets massive knots in it. This prevents it - I love it. Retails for around 10.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a silly looking brush with a silly name. The tangle teazer- sounds like a sex toy. I have VERY fine and wavy, but thick hair. After an amorous tryst, it's a veritable rat's nest. The tangle teazer works better than my pricey Mason Pearson but with a titillating name.

Edit: stupidly threw my previous brush out and later repurchased. I love using it in the shower after I've put conditioner in my hair because less hair ends up stuck in the drain. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am in looooooooove with this brush. I am biracial and my hair is a PITA to brush/comb. It's always tangled or matted and I'm left in agony trying to brush it out. I've tried wide tooth combs, regular brushes, boar bristle brushes etc...but this is the ONLY one that gets rid of my knots effectively and gently! I'm so amazed as I thought it was all hype. I paid just over 10 for this and it's so worth it, I think I need to buy backups. It doesn't pull or tug my hair (usually my hair falls out in clumps trying to get knots out but not with this!) yet gets ALL tangles out and leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft. It adds shine too. Amazing product and definately worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my gosh. Best thing ever made. My 4 year old granddaughter has hair about mid back. It's so curly it's hard to get a wide tooth comb through it. She cries everytime. Her mom got this today and used it and not a tear one. Hope they keep this around for along time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Wish this had been around when I was a child. Saw this at my friends house, she had been using for her sons curly hair.

This is amazing. I have long, thick hair that tangles when dry and goes curly when wet. A couple of strokes of this and my hair is tangle free. Gone are the days of hairballs!! Don't know how it works but it does!! I would definitely recommend this.

I think its a little pricey (around 10) but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Gets the job done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had discovered this sooner. I have straight but very thick hair and love how easily this detangles wet hair after a shower, but also how lovely the finish is when brushed dry with this. Another huge plus is how easy it is to keep the TT clean--no revolting buildup of gunk that requires hours of brush soaking with questionable results, simply one quick rinse and it's good as new.

For something that looks like a cross between a Barbie brush and a horse mane grooming tool, this product really does deliver. My only wish is that they'll add some kind of handle to improve the grip, but otherwise I am a convert.