Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product was just okay for me. i just started liking how it makes my lips like redish, like you just ate a popsicle. (i needed to get use to it) it glides on pretty smoothly & it smells great! i don't like the packaging, it got pretty messy around where the lipstick comes out, and around the bottom the product seeped out. oh, also about twice, when opening the lippy, it got stuck in the cover.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!! A friend of mine was wearing it one day and of course, the next day I ran to Duane Reade to try and find it. It has just the right amount of moisture and you can choose how pigmented you want your lips to be based on how much product you swipe on. I wear this everyday and always have it in my pocket. I wear red lipstick a lot but this is the perfect thing to wear during the day for a more subtle look. I have the biggest fear that this is going to get discontinued (i reeeeally hope it doesn't). It's definitely worth giving a try.

Love this! I wear this to work when I don't feel like wearing lipstick. It works pretty good-it gives me a hinto of color. This and a Kiss of Moisture are my HG lip glosses. I love how my lips look when wearing this!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

***Click "continued" for pictures***

I'm on my 3rd tube of this (and have 2 more backups). It's definitely a cool toned cherry red, with a hint of fuchsia. Would not recommend for yellow/dark toned folks, but can be beautiful on those cooler and paler. More glossy than the average lipbalm, but not as shiny as lipgloss. Color's more subtle than lipstick, but more pigmented than the average tinted balm. Very moisturizing, feels light, not waxy, but may need touchup every 3-4 hours, which is no big deal thanks to the user-friendly packaging, I can take off the cap and twist up the balm all using one hand, unlike other tube balms which tend to require both hands. If you can't tell, I'm lazy and any product that's high maintenance won't take long to become unloved and weeded out.

So if you're up for a cheap, practical, pretty everyday lippie, give this a chance.

Photos of my other red tinted balms are included for other fans of soft red lips :)

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm in love with this product! Its very subtle and tons of people have though it was my natural lip color! I also like to put this on at night right before bed to help keep my lips moisturized and so that I can wake up gorgeous!

Love this. It's like cherry chapstick, but not as waxy. Leave a light cherry stain on your lips and a moisturizing too!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This stuff dries out so fast. I have to reapply it very frequently throughout the day. Also, the red sheen is not as subtle as I thought it would be. I find the color to be a bit severe.

I like this lip balm! It has a great, smooth application consistancy. Smells divine. It is conditioning and long lasting. The color is a little too cherry red for my pale complexion, a little goes a loooong way. it looks awesome with some clear gloss layered over it. Also got the clear version which I love even more! plus the packaging is great, wasy to use, but also wont damage the balm as it twists down like a lipstick when not in use. very cool.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This gives the perfect tint of color on my lips and it is a good moisturizer. I don't find the color too overwhelming. The price is a steal at $2.99 and plus it was BOGOF, so I got it for $1.50! This is such a bargain and it is just as good or better than lip balms costing much more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT! It gives a really natural, pretty red stain to the lips and it isn't waxy like Chapstick. It's perfect for an everyday look, or you can layer it and it'll look dramatic for evenings, too. Great, cheap, pretty!!

Popular Lip Treatments