Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 5/25/2014 7:37:00 PM

Good at volumising but that's about where the positive review ends.

It stinks. Stings the eyes. Flakes & clumps.

on 5/22/2014 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awwh man. I really wanted to give this mascara more lippies, but I just can't force myself. It's actually really good at lengthening and adding volume--lots of volume--but the stuff flakes right off me. I thought it was bad after eight hours of school, and then I came home one night after work in which I had to wear this mascara for maybe 14-ish hours--major fallout. It just flaked everywhere and I was so embarrassed that I had been walking around like that for hours.

It really is great for volume, but I can't stand the flaking. Will be moving on to something else.

on 5/21/2014 8:36:00 AM

My favourite mascara ever - drugstore and high end. It lengthens and volumizes like no other. It doesn't smudge on me and it doesn't flake.

Love, love, love.

on 5/19/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff works! Better than the new version - Colossal Cat Eyes, which was returned after one use. I have the darkest color, Glam Black. It gives volume and darkness, which is what I wanted. I use a curler before and after application. No clumping, easy to remove, and you can always find a coupon. Worth it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i have the waterproof and it does a good job of staying on when i test it with water, i get out of the shower and its still on. im not sure if it was only the waterproof mascara that smells weird, but it has this funky smell to it that my other colossal DIDNT (that wasnt waterproof) have. also i feel like its a messy mascara to put on, i get it all over my eye lids. overall it does volumize while giving a little length.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Lovely mascara, it creates long, beautiful, and full lashes. The mascara is ridiculously wet, and if you open your eyes while its drying, there is going to be mascara allllll over your eyelids. And like most other waterproof formulas, it's difficult as hell to get off. Lasts all day long though. Would definitely recommend.

on 5/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am biased when it comes to this mascara. Each time my mascara ran out, I would try a different type off the shelves, until I purchased this one. I buy this product, and no other over and over again. It is possible that it is a mediocre mascara and I simply do not know it, because I have not continued to experiment on what else is out there, but this mascara has everything I need.

It gives off volume, but not as ample amount, as it advertises. I use it in 230 Glam Black, which offers great definition. It's clump free (but only if you run the wand under warm water, every month or so) and lasts a rather long time, even with my everyday use.

This mascara is suitable for simple and natural make up routines, nothing more or extravagant. It's best for everyday work wear.

on 5/16/2014 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I love this product as it adds volume!!! Lashes clump though, which sucks. But a lashbrush will sort that out!!!

This mascara is defiantly not one of my favorites. It adds length but didn't separate my lashes at all or add volume like its supposed to. It also flaked off through out the day.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

Decent mascara, got this in Glam Black. To me it adds length but not really any volume, I have short, sparse, asian lashes. Might use it for everyday for a natural look or on my lower lashes because it goes on smooth without looking spider like. Not bad just nothing to write home about.