December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by gossipkween

the packaging is CRAP, but i love this! i use this as a sort of novelty product and dust it aorund areas of my body that tend to sweat (underarms, thighs) or just wherever i want a fresh, clean feeling. i dusted some on my sheets last night and it felt SO NICE. the scent of this is a lovely jasmine with a hint of vanilla. very calming and girly--reminds me of victorian era days. i do, however have complaints with the packaging. even when it's closed, powder leaks all over the place. handle with caution! at 8.95 USD this is a pretty good price for LUSH!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by junglepeachpie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yum! Until I bought this yesterday I thought there was no hope for staying fresh feeling in the New Orleans humidity. This powder smells great and prevents that sticky gross feeling of hot summer days. I can't wait to wear it under my suits all summer when the temperature really starts to heat up. One of the few life-changing products out there. This stuff makes me feel happy and clean all day. Its endurance will be put to the test tonight in the French Quarter so I'll report back if it can't hold up!

The packaging is perhaps a little awkward but it doesn't really bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this product and the silky way it leaves my skin. I agree with the other reviewers and that this should come with a powder puff for easier application. Otherwise what a great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by carrieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very luxurious dusting powder, with a bad package! Hard to close & open for the first time, and it kind of spills out easy. However, the product is great: nice and moisturizing powder with a nice fragrance. I'll repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 5:49:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this powder-very moisturizing. use after shower and clothes slide on easily. Lush needs to improve the packaging on this-like maybe have it come with an applicator puff or something. a lot gets wasted because when you try to apply it gets all over the place.Great scent tho and no sparkle. will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Before discovering Silky Underwear on LUSH's website, I didn't realize that people still made or used dusting powder. I grabbed this on a whim, but the lovely scent and moisturizing bits of cocoa butter have made it a staple in my morning routine. While I detest the packaging both for aesthetic and practical reasons (read: ugly and never fully closes), it's a small price to pay for a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by rock_lock

love this! i had no experience with dusting powders but after reading so many rave reviews, i gave it a try. i didn't love the scent at first, but it grew on me VERY quickly...now i use it all the time, even when i'm just walking by the bathroom i've gone in and sprinkled some on. it does make my skin feel nice, but i think i need a tiiiiny bit more moisture, so i'm going to try using some vitamin e oil before i put this on tonight and see how it goes. the packaging does kind of suck, but it's do-able for me. try this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 8:14:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells so sexy on the skin. A Musky Cocoa butter, vanilla with light jasmine edge. Very unique earthy and warm. And the powder feels like silk on the skin. Only complaint it the package which always seems to shake out too much and doesn't close tightly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 8:40:00 AM More reviews by browneyedbecky

Lovely dusting powder. It leaves my skin silky smooth and cool and the scent is gorgeous....as with most LUSH products. Unique and fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by maplecrazed

Smells high end... feels high end... ease of use is not high end. I would pay more for a nice container and a powder puff.

I'm looking for a pretty shaker container to put it in... then I won't care what the original package looked like.

love the scent and the feel.