October 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ciaobonefish

color is beautiful. came on like silk. stays on forever. brings out my eyes. cant really complain about this one. too wonderful for words.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you could crush peridot gems and put them in eye pencil form, the result would be this pencil. Stash is a dark olive green, peridot shade that is swimming with gold shimmer. This pencil will go lovely with dark green shadows and black tones. I love the smooth texture and sparkle. Like its namesake, it just glides on! I have this pencil in Electric and Gunmetal. This shade and several others, are made with only vegan ingredients and I was told by an SA at Sephora that Urban Decay is planning to go all vegan by the end of the year! As for these liners, I think I see myself getting addicted to these! Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by djpaint

Fantastic liner.
Does not melt off in sweaty conditions. It has amazing staying power.

Stash softer than wearing black; it is a pretty, dark olive green that flashes with a bit of gold.

( I prefer Nars Kyoto for colour, it is a bit lighter, but Kyoto doesn't wear as well...)

Stash has become my everyday liner.
(I have dark brown eyes with a golden cast, pale medium skin, dark brown hair.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

We've got a real winner here, ladies!! Stash is just an absolutely gorgeous and all-around versatile and wonderful eyeliner. It truly lives up to its namesake, as it glides on like butter and stays put allllll day. And for my oily lids, that is quite a feat! On my neutral LLL skintone, Stash is a medium-to-dark shimmery olive green that complements my hazel eyes nicely. In terms of eyeshadow shades, I love to pair it with bronzes, golds, taupes, champagnes, and lighter greens as well. The pencil is easily sharpened and a decent size for the price. Stash is definitely on my Top 10 list of all-time favorite eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I generally really like Urban Decay's 24/7 liner. They go on very smoothly, don't tug at my crepey lids, stand up to a long day of wear without smearing. The colors are nice as well, though I would love it if they would add a few more neutral shades like this one. Stash is a deep army green that looks very similar to Clinique's Egyptian pencil liner. It's one of the few 24/7 colors that is "mellow" enough for me to wear during the daytime to work. In all, I would recommend the UD 24/7 liners and this color in particular. Picture below shows Stash 2nd from right (and Egyptian next to it on the far right)

continued >>

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dienausicaa

Gorgeoooouuuus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This pencil goes on my pale olive skin as a glimmering golden green...fabulous. At the beginning, I was only wowed by the softness and creaminess of the pencil, it really "glides" on. When I started wearing Stash around the black tight lining of my eyes..then i was in love.
It softens and illuminates the gaze if worn as an eyeliner. black is great for eyelining, but alone, it can look too harsh and draw light away from the eyes..but when I follow the black tight lining with Stash, drawing a generous line all around the rim of the eyes....ohhh!!! so good!!! it totally brought out my brown eyes, and changed my usual boring look.

Stash eyeliner + fine black tightlining + loads of eyelashes = perfection!!

I am very pleased with this eyeliner, I also have to note that it lasts prety well, I apply in the morning, come back from work and it is still there...glimmering.....<3

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by mz654

This is a gorgeous eyeliner. Dark olive color with just a hint of golden shimmer in it. This is the first 24/7 eyeliner I have purchased, but will definitely look into the other colors. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day. (I had on my UDPP, don't know if that made a difference with the staying power.) Looks great with CARGO's Kentucky eyeshadow duo!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mythe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this eyeliner! This is a gorgeous olive green color with hints of shimmer to it. It glides on easily and stays put for hours. It's very versitale I wear it with Mac Honey Lust and also Corduroy with Shroom as a highlighter. When I am lazy and don't feel to put on eyeshadow, I wear it alone. It still looks great. I put on UDPP on my lids because they are oily when I wear it alone because without the eyeshadow it can creep a bit. I am going to go buy another one because I don't want to run out of it, it's that pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ejsmd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous and unusual color- I have fir skin and dark brown eyes- It looks great and stays on forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dreamwatch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, this is just beautiful! Smooth, easy glide pencil, which just lasts and lasts. The colour is gorgeous, a magnificent golden olive green with a slight metallic sheen to it, but not so metallic that you couldn't wear this during the day. Staying power is as good as I've come to expect from the 24/7 pencils; they will go all day, and as they are waterproof all night in a sweaty club is no biggy either. Even when the rest of my make up has been sliding down my face, this stuff just sticks like glue. (It comes off with a good waterproof eye make up remover). Have been sold on these pencils for a few years, but this colour is a definite repurchase.