July 26, 2014 | 1473 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for undereye circles - doesnt crease and is moisturizing which prevents that under eye dryness from showing off lines!

This stuff is amazing and will cover anything! Does not irritate my super sensitive skin either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by pritha

UPDATE: I still like this concealer but it kinda dissipates and disappears by the end of the day..I'm going to have to downgrade my rating (sadface).

Just picked this concealer up at Sephora because my under eyes can no longer handle the dryness of the MAC pro longwear concealer. The MAC one really doesn't correct any of my dark circles anyway. I've been experimenting with different ways to apply this Benefit concealer and I've discovered the MAC 224 brush or the MAC 188 brush are the best ways. You really use a small amount of product but buffing it in definitely helps maximize the usage of the product.

I like that its moisturizing and is correcting the darkness under my eyes and brightens my skin. I apply Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder underneath and voila..I look well rested! If you're having trouble with this product, try using a fluffy brush like the ones I mentioned above - it really does help. As always, wear eye cream and let it absorb, that goes a long way too. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i'm nw10 with a very dark darkcircle.. so i need to be so dark peachy color to cover my dark circle.. i dont mind if its going too dark for my skin.. i use it under my mac studio finish concealer in nw20 mix with hard candy camouflage in fair.. and it's just going so good.. it's cover up my dark circle, do not crease and match also brighten my under eye area..

i use urban decay eyeshadow primer potion before start using this corrector..

and set it with my powder.. (local brand on my country)

love it..
but the cons its the packaging, i wish benefit would give a bigger mouth of the jar lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by neeshaluvsmakeup212

i love this concealer! i use it for my undereye circles. I'm only 16, and i have these purplish blue under eye circles from lack of sleep. While no concealer can make them invisible, these concealer can make it close to invisible. In other words, unless you are less than 5 inches away from my face, you can't see them! I will definetely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ew. Thick, sticky, pink, creases, cakey and didn't even cover anything. Dont' buy this, please. I returned it after 3 days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Especially for my under eye area, I don't have much bags or darkness under my eyes but I love wearing this on days I want to achieve a more awake look and it works great, I have no problems with it creasing or caking on me, I always do set it with a setting powder to avoid any possible creasing and it works fine for me, I have this in the sample size and it has lasted me quite a while, the price for the full size is a bit pricey but I think I would purchase this in full size once I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

After trying other concealers the Erase Paste does not stand out in comparison. It is a heavy coverage concealer and is thick and creamy in consistency. When used as an undereye concealer it creases on me quickly, not just at the end of the day. I feel the consistency is too thick and can look cakey, especially as it needs to be set with a powder to try and prevent creasing. I have it in no.2 medium which is too dark for my NW20 skin tone so this works better when I have more colour in the warmer months. As it is more warm in tone, it doesn't work well to cover up blemishes due to the colour tone. The no.1 would be better suited for me, but overall the colour range is poor with only 3 shades. I wouldn't repurchase it and there are definitely better concealers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TibbyCanoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product. I put it on under foundation or over it - depending on the effect I want. It's very light in texture but amazingly effective for brightening up the eye area and correcting any dark circles. I like to use it on my eyelids as a primer for my eye shadow. The little scoop thing that comes with it is fairly useless and has now disappeared forever (who has the patience to locate that thing?) - however the pot itself is awesome. I just apply it with my finger. A container will last for months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this product, does a great job of concealing my under eye shadows.

I apply concealer after my foundation.

Start with just a little product and pat gently, the warmth of your finger helps it to blend into your skin.

I then pat in a little more to the darker areas and no more shadows!!

Lasts all day and no creasing, wonderful stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tcb3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do love this product. It gives great coverage, illuminates excellently, versatile. The only complaint I have is the consistency, a bit too thick for me. I discovered early on it cakes, as others have noted as well, so the process of spreading such a small amount can be a little distressing for the fragile undereye skin.

I've heard tales of others using it as a blemish concealer, but every time I've tried to figure out how it became a bit too pink for me.

Overall, yes, I would repurchase. I would also reccomend to a friend, should I have had any that fit the three skintones.