April 19, 2014 | 1674 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MES

This is a must have if you are plagued by under eye circles. I'm super fair skinned to begin with, and I've had allergies my whole life and have developed circles under my eyes that never go away no matter how much sleep I get or water I drink. I've tried so many concealers and they just don't work. They are either the wrong consistency, or have the wrong undertone. Erase Paste is very thick, but still blends well into the delicate under eye skin, and into foundation. It reflects light similar to some foundations which really helps diminish under eye circles as well. It wears really well, and unlike some foundations does not get that dry, cakey, chalky look after a few hours. The price is a bit steep, but I can't take away a lippie for that, some stuff is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by evwilliams87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great for under eyes, not for covering spots, has lasted me ages, a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SSH1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works!
This is a corrector (it is a pink-melon color) not a typical concealer.

I am currently using MAC Mineralize compact cream foundation - and I 'correct ' and 'conceal' after applying my foundation.

This (and my foundation & concealer) MUST be set with powder or it will slip/creep/move.

This is meant for one thing - those dark circles. It is not meant to be a general purpose concealer - try 'Boing!" for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by 09MissAbbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and very dark under eye circles that I try really hard to cover every day. The Erase Paste has peachy/orangey tones that are perfect for counteracting purple eye circles, and it's a thick, creamy consistency which means it won't run or fade too quickly. Although the pot looks small, a little product goes such a long way, so one pot can last me around 6 months! However, the limited shade range means it is tricky to find a perfect match to my skin or foundation. I am currently using the shade #2 Medium, but in winter when I am very pale, it's much too dark. I have also noticed that it is prone to creasing and can look cakey or dry if you apply too much. The spatula that it is sold with is a bit redundant, and application with a finger can sometimes leave more product on your finger than on your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kouligha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Peachy color, never dries fully. Great coverage but it wears off after a few hours and if you add powder to set it you might have some creases...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by carly10

Pros: -Creamy
-Blendable
-Buildable
-Mosturizing (doesn't show flakes)
-Very High Coverage
-Easy to apply
-One jar will last over 6 months!!

Cons:
-Needs to be set with powder to stay
-Needs to be applied with finger
-Can build up bacteria if you don't wash your hands (which you should)

This is the best concealer I've found. It's peachy undertones actually make it look like natural skin color with the high coverage. I also have very dry, but very acne prone skin, so this doesn't break me out while also getting rid of the dry flakiness. Awesome!!! Worth the money because it lasts so long too!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This provides good coverage initially, but wears off after a few hours. I love the finish and consistency. It feels very moisturizing; and for someone like me who has dryer skin under my eyes, I can appreciate that. However, within 3-4 hours, it's basically gone. I wish it didn't wear off so quickly. I'm returning this back to Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Stephy82

Seems like there is a love hate wit this concealer here on the makeupalley reviews but i personally love it. Its got that peachy color instead if just a skin color so it really corrects the dark circles uner you eyes. I always have dark circles under my eyes even if a get a full eight hours of sleep so im always on the hunt for a grest concealer. There are plenty of other good concealer out there but something about this one i love. Maybe its that it corrects with use of color rather than just conceal by putting a thick gross concealer on there... Idk. Its seems kinda thick but id applied lightly it just turns out light and fresh. Gave it four stsrs because it does crease s bit so i have to touch up by patting with my finger throughout the day.
Overall i like it a lot and helps give me that fresh faced wide awake look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I bought this awhile back and ended up returning it. Here's why..I was on the hunt for a good long lasting concealer to cover up my dark circles but not too much as to tell I was wearing a cake load of it since I wear a little amount of mineral powder foundation. [sally bs]. I swatched this on my hand and it seemed good so I bought it. I applied this first to my eyes. [i didn't use the little spatula it comes with; i don't have that much time to stand there and work around with it]. I didn't like the texture of it when I put it on my eyes. It looked too thick; yet it STILL didn't cover my dark circles. It did a good job of covering up a couple acne scars, but as for dark circles. NADA. It looked too thick combined with my powder. It's gross too to think that you dip your hand in a jar to get out some concealer when you are working it very close to your eye so I put a 1 for packaging quality. Luckily I returned it. It may work for others, but it just didn't cut it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An absolute essential for e , I have been using this concealer for a few years now and could not be without it, this is very heavy duty stuff.
You only need a tiny amount as it goes a long way, a tub will last me around 10 months and I use everyday.
I do find this on the expensive side but I think with this one it's a case of you get what you pay for.