July 25, 2014 | 1125 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by midhav

HG! This is my all time favourite day perfume, it smells really classy, elegant, and it lingers forever and ever, its not over powering and can be worn both day or at night, and the cute bow around the perfume bottle just makes it even more cute. I feel fresh when i wear this.
This is my daytime HG perfume and at night i wear HG Juicy couture Viva la Juicy.
I cant live without this perfume, i am addicted to it from the first time i smelled it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by innocencia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it smells a bit sharp at the beginning but after ten minutes its so amazing. Soft, clean, sensuel and very elegant. You can wear it every day in the year, can't go wrong with it! Just love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by pebbles1384

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the scent first time I smelled it. I get many compliments on this scent. I gave it a 4 because at times it's too strong. It will be one of favorites for years to come.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I definitely made a mistake the other day at Sephora when I smelled the nozzle, said, "this is so nice!" walked over to the rollerball stand and purchased it. On my way home I rolled myself up and got nauseous from the smell! It's a nice rose at first, but when blended with everything else I can't stand the smell! I thought I may have been drawn to the "cleanliness" but forget that, and this fragrance is not even sweet on me and has litchi! All frags with litchi are usually sweet on me.... this is NOT my fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

Ugh, this is just dreadful on me. Think very strong laundromat smell - very sharp and powdery with some cloying sweetness thrown in. There is no smoothness to it, no warmth, and it isn't even particularly fresh - just an instant headache in a bottle for me. This reminds me of CK Escape, in that in your face synthetic kind of way. I wish I could rate higher as it seems to have many fans, but I just can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sassysammie89

My new favorite scent!! ive gotten many compliments on this smell. Like most of the products i love, its subtle, feminine and fresh. To me, its a mix between fresh linen and flowers

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I went to the department store to test some perfume before I purchase them online. It was between Chloe` and Dior Cherie. Chloe smells EXACTLY like bar soap and you pay more for less product. If you like a very CLEAN powdery smell this is the perfume for you. I don't hate the smell I'm just not willing to pay $100+ for a smell I can pay a few dollars for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by zombinest

This is my favourite perfume of all time. When I first tried it at the store the sales assistant told me that alot of women chose this for their wedding perfume, and I can totally see why. When I smell this perfume I feel so romantic and happy. It is pretty pricey compared to other perfumes but oh so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by debbiedhebz

I got this as a gift! Wow! it's smells amazing so I went back to the mall to exchange it with the biggest size they have, it is expensive but for me it is worth it! the smell lasts for a good amount of time. This is so far my favorite perfume, the smell is very classy and feminine. I get so many compliments and blends well with my body chemistry. My numero uno and I don't think it will be replaced anytime soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by interness

love the smell at the first time.
bought it and used it for a while.
but, honestly, after using for a coule of times, the smell makes me feel headache.