MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

4.2

I was really skeptical about this product when I saw it cause I haven't had much luck with mineralized foundations but I saw all the raves on this on youtube so I decided to go the the mac counter and take a look. I talk to one of the girls there a lot cause I go there so often we've gotten to really know each other and she told me that this product is amazing and is one of the products that don't break her out. So I told her I wanted to try it and she recommended medium plus for me. When I swatched it, it felt kind of chalky and I thought it'd be cakey on my face. But MAC has an amazing return policy so I went ahead and got it. I put it on top of a tinted moisturizer and It gives the most natural finish ever! It's not powdery or anything and kind of mimics the skin's texture. I really like it and I don't use a lot of it at once so I know it'll most likely last me for quite a while. Hopefully I can still use this colour in the winter time when I'm not so tanned.

A mua recommended this to me and I was a bit scared that this would be a bit dark on me. But when she applied it, it was really great, it has such a pretty natural finish and the colour is perfect, really really perfect!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

after reading all these great reviews i bought this in january? i was so excited to use it. but then when i DID use it, it broke me out really badly. unfortunately i do not reccomend this for sensitive skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I've got this in medium dark and I find it's a bit too dark for my nc40 skin. It looks ok over liquid foundation or alone but I find I look a bit greasy after a few hours and need to blot heaps. I don't wear this too often as the colour is not quite right for me but I will try to use it up. Maybe in summer I'll get more use out of it. It's an ok product for me, nothing special.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this product because it is build able, so you can wear it alone as a foundation or as a setting powder. I found that this is easiest applied with a kabuki if you want a build able finish. This was a really expensive compact, but I think It's worth it. The mineralized products have a lot of fall-out, but I haven't had any caking problems. I also have acne prone skin, and this product hasn't harmed my skin at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I wore this alone and it's way too light for my nc35 skintone. Its looks quite powdery. I sometimes use it to set my foundation, but I just don't like the way it looks. I also think this breaks me out since I had bumps after using it and since I stopped using it, my skin is better. I have a lot of product left. I wish I had the box so I could exchange for something else. I wouldn't purchase again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i have acne prone skin and i'm nc30 and i find medium plus has a bit of pink undertone in it and medium is a bit light for me. however this provide light-medium coverage, sometimes i wear it by itself if i have a lazy day or any other day.. i wished there were more color selection

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product was just alright with me, this is one of those hit and miss deal again for me and to me, it was not rockin' it, I do not want a full coverage, but i was expecting a light glow or some extra shimmer. this product did not do that for me, well, i will still use it because it doesn't make me break out so, i will give this a few more weeks and see if it will change my mind.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this mineral powder. I generally use it on it's own, but sometimes I'll put it over liquid foundation. It provides very sheer natural coverage and when buffed into the skin is almost invisible. Plus it literally feels like you are wearing nothing at all - great for those who hate the feel of heavy foundation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

GREAT GREAT product!! I use it everyday. I'm in NW20, I dunno whether if its too dark for me...maybe a little, but I already bought another one. NO REGRET AT ALL!! I use it everyday for a year nd i just finished one. I just put on primer nd concealer nd this for school. My frds cannot tell I put on make ups, they just think I have a good skin like this=D

Recommended for Normal Skin