July 28, 2014 | 1176 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this mineral powder. I generally use it on it's own, but sometimes I'll put it over liquid foundation. It provides very sheer natural coverage and when buffed into the skin is almost invisible. Plus it literally feels like you are wearing nothing at all - great for those who hate the feel of heavy foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by yumi8909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

GREAT GREAT product!! I use it everyday. I'm in NW20, I dunno whether if its too dark for me...maybe a little, but I already bought another one. NO REGRET AT ALL!! I use it everyday for a year nd i just finished one. I just put on primer nd concealer nd this for school. My frds cannot tell I put on make ups, they just think I have a good skin like this=D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! It's great for if you use concealer for spot treatment then you just need a light all over face powder. great for summer. In the winter, when it's too dark, I use it as a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is really good if your skin isn't that bad, and if you put it on right, it does feel and look good, the only problem is if you don't moisturize your skin well first then it'll look cakey. Also if you have a dry pimple it will look flakey. But over all it really is good, a bit pricey but well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

to be honest, i havent tried enough setting powders to know if this is good or if theres better. i only got into setting pwders a month ago.

i didnt know you could use this as a foundation; i would i guess if i had great skin underneath. i use this over my studio sculpt and i like how it reduces shine though if you accidentaly put too much it can get cakey. It matches my skin tone nicely and gives it a hint of a glow. im unsure if it makes my foundation stay on longer cause i already use a primer underneath that i know works well for me (natio-illuminating primer)

i think its abit pricey, but thats expected from mac. i also like the packaging and tghe cake looks nice and theres alot in there. i would purchase again but only because ive found something that i like and have no problems with. like i said i havent found any better yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

This is my everyday foundation/powder that I use. It's low to medium coverage but I find that I don't like having full coverage on my face all the time so I like how light it is. I don't wear any foundation underneath unless it's a special occasion. It's enough to even out the complexion but needs concealer for undereye and pimples etc. Although I do find it still a bit expensive and it doesn't keep my face matte (this is why minus 1 lippy). I apply with a dense powder brush (not a kabuki) so it doesn't cake. I will probably purchase it again if I don't find anything similar in drug stores.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really don't understand the hype about this product. As a foundation, it doesn't cover ANYTHING. As a setting powder, it doesn't make my foundation stays longer, I guess I have better luck with loose powders in terms of staying power and keeping my face matte - I do have very oily skin. I mean, this literally only stays 30 minutes tops in airconditioned room!What's more irritating, everytime I use this powder, one or two cystic acne will surface. Sigh...overall, this product does not worth its high price tag and will not rebuy definitely

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Maria209

I'm so loving this product. I exchange my SFP to MSFN "Medium Plus" to set my SFF SPF 15. It gives me a flawless look.
I used to set SFP after my liquid foundation, It made it cakey.

The MUA recommended this as a setting powder or for touch-up, or use it as a light coverage foundation by using Fix+

FYI: I use Mac #187 or #130 to apply this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product, just purchased a week ago. I use this over my studio fix and it gives a nice glowy finish. Its natural, no powdery or cakey look like other powders give me. I love this, for the price its well worth it. I will purchase again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by carolinee08

HG Status- No Joke. Those four words is all it takes for you to know I am in absolute love with this product. Its a great color match and blends very beautifully in my skin. It looks so natural and light, with decent coverage for a powder foundation although I have prettty good skin to begin with, it just helps neutralize and hide all my acne scars and misperfections. I find it keeps my face from being very shiny while the day progresses, and if anything it gives me a nice dewy glow. Once applied it doesnt make my face look completley matte but if anything it just gives it a very luminous glow which I love. Its pretty expensive for a powder though, but I feel like its worth the splurge. Definitley would repurchase :)