October 20, 2014 | 849 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product because it is build able, so you can wear it alone as a foundation or as a setting powder. I found that this is easiest applied with a kabuki if you want a build able finish. This was a really expensive compact, but I think It's worth it. The mineralized products have a lot of fall-out, but I haven't had any caking problems. I also have acne prone skin, and this product hasn't harmed my skin at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this alone and it's way too light for my nc35 skintone. Its looks quite powdery. I sometimes use it to set my foundation, but I just don't like the way it looks. I also think this breaks me out since I had bumps after using it and since I stopped using it, my skin is better. I have a lot of product left. I wish I had the box so I could exchange for something else. I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have acne prone skin and i'm nc30 and i find medium plus has a bit of pink undertone in it and medium is a bit light for me. however this provide light-medium coverage, sometimes i wear it by itself if i have a lazy day or any other day.. i wished there were more color selection

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was just alright with me, this is one of those hit and miss deal again for me and to me, it was not rockin' it, I do not want a full coverage, but i was expecting a light glow or some extra shimmer. this product did not do that for me, well, i will still use it because it doesn't make me break out so, i will give this a few more weeks and see if it will change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this mineral powder. I generally use it on it's own, but sometimes I'll put it over liquid foundation. It provides very sheer natural coverage and when buffed into the skin is almost invisible. Plus it literally feels like you are wearing nothing at all - great for those who hate the feel of heavy foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by yumi8909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

GREAT GREAT product!! I use it everyday. I'm in NW20, I dunno whether if its too dark for me...maybe a little, but I already bought another one. NO REGRET AT ALL!! I use it everyday for a year nd i just finished one. I just put on primer nd concealer nd this for school. My frds cannot tell I put on make ups, they just think I have a good skin like this=D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! It's great for if you use concealer for spot treatment then you just need a light all over face powder. great for summer. In the winter, when it's too dark, I use it as a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is really good if your skin isn't that bad, and if you put it on right, it does feel and look good, the only problem is if you don't moisturize your skin well first then it'll look cakey. Also if you have a dry pimple it will look flakey. But over all it really is good, a bit pricey but well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

to be honest, i havent tried enough setting powders to know if this is good or if theres better. i only got into setting pwders a month ago.

i didnt know you could use this as a foundation; i would i guess if i had great skin underneath. i use this over my studio sculpt and i like how it reduces shine though if you accidentaly put too much it can get cakey. It matches my skin tone nicely and gives it a hint of a glow. im unsure if it makes my foundation stay on longer cause i already use a primer underneath that i know works well for me (natio-illuminating primer)

i think its abit pricey, but thats expected from mac. i also like the packaging and tghe cake looks nice and theres alot in there. i would purchase again but only because ive found something that i like and have no problems with. like i said i havent found any better yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

This is my everyday foundation/powder that I use. It's low to medium coverage but I find that I don't like having full coverage on my face all the time so I like how light it is. I don't wear any foundation underneath unless it's a special occasion. It's enough to even out the complexion but needs concealer for undereye and pimples etc. Although I do find it still a bit expensive and it doesn't keep my face matte (this is why minus 1 lippy). I apply with a dense powder brush (not a kabuki) so it doesn't cake. I will probably purchase it again if I don't find anything similar in drug stores.