Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Super Waterproof Black

4.3

on 8/18/2010 3:44:00 PM

this mascara is the best! i read the reviews and bought 2 tubes on ebay for 12$ this mascara stayed on all day even with me rubbing my eyes and washing my face! it really is waterproof! my lashes stayed curled throughout the day and night! (i didnt take it off because i wanted to see how good it was!)
the only problem i had with it is i got a tiny drop on my eyeshadow and it wouldnt come off (prob because i was just using water and not makeup remover) its a great product!!!

on 8/12/2010 5:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My lashes stayed curled the whole day!! love this product, seperates lashes but not much volumizing power as it is just meant to make your lashes 'long and curl'. overall a good product, smudges a lil bit with my oily lids. No problem removing this product with Shiseido's The Skincare makeup remover. Highly recommend this product.

on 7/29/2010 1:36:00 AM

This has a great application wand-- doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump :)

In Korea, this sells for approximately 25 100 Won in South Korea, which is about $22.00 CAD.

But I got mine online for like $3.00 hehe :)

The Heroine Make Volume and Curl is a LOT better though.
This is also RIDICULOUSLY hard to get off, so make sure you get the Heroine Make makeup remover as well. I just use baby wipes because the makeup remover is crazy expensive.

Would defs buy again, once I finish the rest of my 18 or so mascaras...

on 6/17/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara! HG. Curls, lengthens and volumizes. A must buy.

on 6/16/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the long and curl one, love it. I'm so glad i found a mascara that last ALL DAY, does not smudge and does not give you raccoon eyes and it is also waterproof. one more thing, it holds the curl.

on 6/6/2010 9:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lovely mascara! Comparable to Clinque's Naturally Glossy Mascara. Naturally Glossy Mascara did feel glossy and smoother and nicer compared to this mascara. But this one is much cheaper and water-proof! This mascara makes my lashes appear much longer and does hold the curls well. It's definitely a great look for normal- day activites such as going to work etc. Natural and lovely! I also want to try the Heroine Make volume mascara. Should be interesting. But anyway, I will purchase this mascara again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I heard a lot of raves about this product, and it does live up to the hype. I do not think it's difficult to remove, as long as you use an oil-based make up remover. I don't use an eye lash curler, but this mascara really helps to curl the lashes. After a whole day, my lashes still remain reasonably curled, so this product is really quite awesome! Not to mention, it extended my lashes too!

on 5/24/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It's a japanese product and I wanted to try it, bought it from ebay (being a newbie at make up, loved it.

First time I tried it I didn't curl my lashes, and was really messy from not being experienced, and it did lengthen my lashes, and the shape of the tip gave me some room of error to not poke my eyes out.

Because I do rub my eyes a lot was very scared of mascara but at the end of the day I found that there was still product on my lashes and I did not see any smearing on my hand or face.

Very easy to take off when you leave makeup remover on it for a minute or too. So I'm loving this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am really afraid of trying new mascaras as they generally smudge on my oily lids after 1 hour or so, leaving me with embarassing panda eyes. I thought I had my HG in Deja Vu's fibrewig which I was loyal to for more than 5 years (no smudging with those!), but after knowing that this is ranked #1, I couldn't resist buying it.

I was so excited the first time I tried it - my short and straight Asian lashes are transformed! I couldn't help smiling whenever I saw my own reflection - long curly eyelashes!

The best part is that this does not smudge!! And I must say that if mascaras stay put on me, then they are guaranteed to stay put on anybody. I bought this for SGD21.90 (about USD16), not a bad price for such a good mascara.

On the downside, compared to deja vu, this is tad too difficult to remove. Even after using the brand's mascara removal with my oil cleanser, there is still a trace of black under my eyes after I bathe. Maybe there is something wrong with my removal technique?

Perhaps I might keep this for occasions when I feel the need to dress up. It is too much of a hassle for daily use, considering the removal process. That's 2 HGs of mascaras for me now ;)

on 5/5/2010 6:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is generally a good product. It definitely gives some length and keeps the curl well. The not-so-perfect score is because this product does not give much volume (not that its supposed to) and if you are not careful it does clump. It give a somewhat dramatic effect, but unlike my favorite Shu Uemura Mascara, this dramatic effect looks very unnatural, you definitely look like you have a lot of mascara on. I think if it provided some volume as well, the odd sparsely spread strands of long lashes won't look so odd.
The staying power of this mascara is very good, I fell asleep with it on, and I did not have spidery eyes in the morning. Overall a good product, but not one that would replace my current favorites. The price is also not too bad.

Popular Mascaras