July 29, 2014 | 1644 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have crease-less eyelids, also known as monolids so it's hard to find any eye products that stay on my eyes. This primer helps my eyeliner and eyeshadow stay on all day and makes the eyeshadow colors more vibrant. However, I would never buy it for it's retail price simply because it's overpriced. I always buy this from eBay from the price range $8-$15. And if you don't use it for a while the primer separates so when you squeeze the product out the primer and some liquidy water comes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by alcMD2peds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer works better for me than the Urban Decay one. It isn't as greasy and doesn't crease. Shadow goes on smoothly and stays fresh all day!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Saraalnx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely love this primer! I've tried Urban Decay's original primer potion and Benefit's Stay Don't Stray and still think Shadow Insurance is my favorite! It holdS my eye shadow in place and only creases slightly towards the end of the day (after 8+ hours). Only downside? It doesnt come with an applicator...but regardless, I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

This is a great primer, I can't say if it's the best out there but it's definitely high up there. I used this at 9 in the morning and my eyeshadow was still in place by 10 at night. Of course it creased just a little due to my oily eyelids but it did a hell of a lot better job than Urban Decay Primer Potion and Mac Painterly. I personally would not buy this again because I want to try Laura Mercier Eye Basics but if I don't end up liking any other eyeshadow base, then I would go for this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

This is the best anti-crease eye shadow product that i have ever used! It applies very smoothly, does not cause any irritation, dries within minutes, and make-up application goes on flawlessly. Most other primers I have used clump up when i put on eye shadow, and mid day my eye shadow is running off my face. This is a great quality product that can be used daily and will make a difference in the way your makeup looks!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a mediocre eye primer, at least for me. It has slightly thinner consistency compared to UDPP, the cream comes in a tube and is skin-colored cream that blends into transparent nothingness on my lids. I have extremely oily lids and this doesnt do much for me. This does enhance the color of the eyeshadows applied on top, but creases after 4-5 hours doesnt stop my lids from oiling up unlike UDPP. My eyeshadows have disintegrated after the 4th hour even when wearing this. Expensive and doesnt work at least on me.... This may work for someone who has non-oily lids. If like me you have crazy oily lids check out UDPP, my HG eye primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ahuidor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably one of my top two primers . I love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by coffeedrinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!! Best Primer ever! It keeps shadow on, isn't heavy, doesn't cake, doesn't alter the shade of the shadow, even great to use under the lower lashline for extra insurance for liner and shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without this primer! A full sized tube lasts me months! I use only a tiny bit under my eye shadow every day and it lasts ALL DAY in fact it looks exactly the same when I take my makeup off at night as it does when I put it on in the morning. It is honestly the only thing I have found that keeps the eye shadow on my oily lids and I will repurchase again and again :D the only slightly annoying thing I found is that the tip of the tube tends to crack around the bottom but this isn't a big problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by martinagarcia

I love this product! it is an excellent primer. My eyes are quite greasy and normally the eyeshadows last on me 2 or 3 hous, but when I use this primer my eyes are perfect. The eyeshadow lasts all the long and when I arrive home after a working day the eyes still look great!
I don't find it expensive as the tube lasts quite long as you just have to use a little amount of primer for every eye.
The only thing I don't like is the quality of the tube. After a few months the bottom of the tube broke. I think it happened while I was travelling on a plane, but it shouldn't be an excuse for breaking..
I will definetely will buy this product again!