October 24, 2014 | 1606 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using these sheets for years, and I've never found any that I like better. They leave makeup in place, and pick the oil up right off your face. I've had friends who wanted to buy expensive sheets from brands like Clinique, and I always recommend these, because they do just as good of a job as the more expensive brands for a much lower price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by dancinbluegirl

i think i've already written a review for this,but i just cant help exclaiming how i love this.now that spring is coming up and here in southern california its still hot sometimes,i've been getting so oily and this helps so much :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Robyn27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!! When it goes on sale at Shoppers, I buy a tonne of them. I always keep the little cute package in my purse (in the zippered compartment) and use one right in the middle of the day to get the greasy look off my face. I am able to do my whole face with one sheet and am not left with a powerdery residue when I'm done. The material is different than most other oil blotting sheets. I still use my pressed powder in the morning and afternoon, but these are great to hold me over! One of my favorite make-up staples!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love these things! My onlycomplaint is that they are a bit on the expensive side. Worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by glynis4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never leave home without these. Work great at removing excess oil and do not deposit any power/residue on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Love, love, love this! It absorbs oil w/o wiping off my makeup. I've tried many knock-offs, but this C&C sheets are clearly THE BEST. It's not cheap, but totally worth it! I rather use this to stop shine than to blot the oil with powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all...... it broke me up like crazy (probably because it contains mineral oil)....I was wondering why I was breaking out in my forehead and nose (places where I never get pimples), and then I realized it was this because I only used it in my forehead and nose: What a coincidence!!....... I won't be buying this, I'll go back to the napkins, at least it doesn't make me break out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Ceraf

I love these, and have been using them for years! They don't smudge makeup and make you look so much better! No shine!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2006 7:02:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

Oh my gosh these are AMAZING! My HG blotting papers, I take them with me everywhere. They leave no residue and they don't affect my makeup. It's kindof gross seeing the oil on the sheet though, but good because I know they are working. And I like how they are silky and rubbery, not actual paper. I'm talking off a lippie for the ickie packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Brunch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VASTLY superior to the cute Sephora, saran wrap-like paper. And cheap. And blue. Above all, no icky powder & they are effective. And I'm oily like Exxon.