Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.4

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

It's an interesting (in a weird kinda way!) to see all the oil that it takes off your skin, and doesn't take your makeup off in the process. Great stuff, would buy it again but they don't sell it here in NZ anymore...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These are a must have for me. I have very oily skin and usually use several sheets a day. I don't know what I would do without them.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to all your MUA reviewers for this one! It made me go out and buy C&C papers. so happy I did. They are the best. I've had my one pack for quite a while, as I use them only when I need to work late and cover an event (I'm a reporter). Often I get home after work and feel like my face should be shiny and I look in the mirror and it's smooth and matte! Love that. Carry these in my purse until I die!

love these things! work so well. so handy and forever useful!

These are great. My makeup looks fresh all day and I've never looked better at the end of the day. They absorb all the oil but no makeup!! Perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

definately a great product, it takes off all the excess oil on your face, is easy to use. wihs they sold it over here in the uk though, had 2 buy mine in hong kong.

Love them! Yes packaging leaves much to be desired, but these little sheets beat many other high-end blotting papers I've tried including shiseido (ok well, maybe about exactly the same quality as shiseido) and tony&tina..
Soaks up every last bit of oil. Can't beat it for the price!

I think we all use this. I'm so oily I have too! In the summer I need two sheet sometimes! The only sucky thing about this, is when I try to throw them away they always stick to my hand, like static cling. jk. These little blue rubbery sheets are better than the powdered sheets tho!

I've tried these and first they're a pain in the butt to get out of the packaging. Nearly everytime I end up pulling out several sheets instead of one and I can't pull them apart to use just one. Second- when I use a sheet, it removes my makeup along with oil. Third- flip over the back and read the ingredients. Mineral oil! Oil absorbing sheets that contain mineral oil? Sort of defeats the purpose....

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It's just weird that it has mineral oil when it's suppose to absorb the oil. But, it's really great at oil absorption. Even though I don't think I'm that oily yet (not that shiny), I use this and am amazed at how much oil it absorbs from my oil without taking my face powder off - usually just dabbing kleenex takes the powder off ang even leaves tissue lint on my face. But this one keeps me looking fresh without looking dull. Until I find a better one (I'm looking at Mary Kay's and Boscia ones), I will continue buying this.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools