Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

these are the best, i tried burts bees rice sheets before and they were nothing compared to these babies, they're cheap and are amazing

on 2/25/2006 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first choice would be to have some fantasy laser surgery which would totally cease oil production on my face but since thats not possible, Clean$Clear oil absorbing sheets is my best option. I keep one in the car, one in the briefcase and a couple in my office. It leaves a beautiful fresh matte finish on my skin- its the best.

on 2/24/2006 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

These have to be the best absorbing sheets out there, although I hear good things about rice paper too, I just can't switch. These really pick up oil on my face (especially my nose!) without disturbing my makeup and leaves my skin with a matte finish. Best 30 second touch up you can do! I absolutely love them!!

on 2/23/2006 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried the Clean & Clear brand, as well as the generic CVS brand and found that they were the same thing. Same size, same blue color, same oil absorbing action (not the same price). Also, Clean & Clear had one where the sheets were green and scented. Besides the scent I still couldn't find a difference. I found that when I wiped my face with a tissue that my face still had a slight shine, but when I used a oil absorbing sheet my face was matte afterwards. If I was wearing makeup, it never troubled it. The only "problem" I had with this kind of product was wishing that the sheets were slightly bigger because I would use at least two each time.

on 2/22/2006 1:23:00 PM

The sheets work great! I find them to be very inexpensive. Since I work in an office all day, the flourescent lights tend to make my skin oiler, so they're great to touch up your skin with and they don't remove your make up. Blotting sheets are the best invention! The best part is that they work much better than Clinique or any of the more expensive products out there.

on 2/19/2006 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

best absorbing sheets out there..really pick up oil on my face and leave it matte looking. I love it.

on 2/19/2006 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product. Problem is, I wish I could buy them in bulk. I go through that many. I have VERY oily skin (even at age 36), and this is the only product that controls oil for me. Seriously, I think I've tried every product out there to control oil. This is the only thing that works. Expensive product, though. I've been buying the store brand (Meijer), and they're cheaper and seem to work just as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great!! The best one I tried.

on 2/13/2006 1:43:00 PM

I use one of these to get rid of shine about halfway through the day. They do a great job without removing makeup. These are the best I've tried.

on 2/12/2006 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin and use this product at least once a day when wearing foundation. While this product may be "made of" mineral oil, I don't believe it's depositing it onto your skin. It's removing it oil... Also, remember that oil breaks down oil - which could mean that it's more effective than the papers with powder on them.

I also use this on my clients, and it never removes any makeup - as long as I press it onto the skin and then lift gently. If you smear it across your face, you will smear your makeup and mix it with the oil as you remove it...

I can't really go anywhere without these, seriously. I am 35 and my skin is in constant flux - oily or dry, or both on the same day. But these really pick up the oil and keep my makeup from melting down.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools