Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great!! The best one I tried.

on 2/13/2006 1:43:00 PM

I use one of these to get rid of shine about halfway through the day. They do a great job without removing makeup. These are the best I've tried.

on 2/12/2006 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have very sensitive, breakout prone skin and use this product at least once a day when wearing foundation. While this product may be "made of" mineral oil, I don't believe it's depositing it onto your skin. It's removing it oil... Also, remember that oil breaks down oil - which could mean that it's more effective than the papers with powder on them.

I also use this on my clients, and it never removes any makeup - as long as I press it onto the skin and then lift gently. If you smear it across your face, you will smear your makeup and mix it with the oil as you remove it...

I can't really go anywhere without these, seriously. I am 35 and my skin is in constant flux - oily or dry, or both on the same day. But these really pick up the oil and keep my makeup from melting down.

on 2/12/2006 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

supposed to get rid of oil but it itself contains MINERAL OIL!? wtf, it can cause breakouts to sensitive skin like mine. and the price isnt that great, i mean its clean and clear, it shoulndt even be the price it is. oh and really really cheap looking package.

on 2/12/2006 11:47:00 AM

I bought these sheets for approx. $5, divided by 50 = $0.10 ten cents per sheet, which isn't THAT cheap, I don't think. I've heard of how great rice paper is compared to C&C sheets before, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't compared the two. I use this daily to wipe off the oil at noon since my face gets so oily, especially when I have foundation on. With just this product in mind, I think it does its job well. Either side absorbs oil and what it does is it swaps the oil onto the sheet with blue-white-transparent powder. It would be nicer if each sheet when divided out evenly came out to 5 cents or less.

on 2/12/2006 6:24:00 AM

i realised that these sheets suck up too much oil from my face. my face was much oilier when i was using these blue sheets. and they mess up my makeup. i prefer rice paper blotter sheets.

on 2/12/2006 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE these. They take off oil great and leave my skin oil-free but not dry. I keep some by my bed and use one every morning as I'm waking up so I don't feel gross, and it's easier to wash my face. I will always buy these things and get people hooked on them.

on 2/11/2006 7:58:00 PM

I've been using these sheets for years, and I've never found any that I like better. They leave makeup in place, and pick the oil up right off your face. I've had friends who wanted to buy expensive sheets from brands like Clinique, and I always recommend these, because they do just as good of a job as the more expensive brands for a much lower price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i think i've already written a review for this,but i just cant help exclaiming how i love this.now that spring is coming up and here in southern california its still hot sometimes,i've been getting so oily and this helps so much :]

on 2/10/2006 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product!! When it goes on sale at Shoppers, I buy a tonne of them. I always keep the little cute package in my purse (in the zippered compartment) and use one right in the middle of the day to get the greasy look off my face. I am able to do my whole face with one sheet and am not left with a powerdery residue when I'm done. The material is different than most other oil blotting sheets. I still use my pressed powder in the morning and afternoon, but these are great to hold me over! One of my favorite make-up staples!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools