July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Brunch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VASTLY superior to the cute Sephora, saran wrap-like paper. And cheap. And blue. Above all, no icky powder & they are effective. And I'm oily like Exxon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by nnana

Keeps my t-zone shine-free, doesn't break me out, doesn't tear easily and affordable. What more can I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Great for my oily skin. Just blot with these papers and dust some powder on and you are set. This first step blotting with the papers prevents all the oil and powder building up and looking cakey. Used to use Mac blot sheets, but these are exactly the same and cost so much less. My HG!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These were good, they did get rid of my oil pretty quickly. This is a nice product, the only downside is it can take off some of your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tygerlily005

There's absolutely nothing bad that can be said about this product IMO. If you have oily skin, then it is your saving grace. They are about as simple and no-fuss as you can get. And they WORK. Don't leave home without them. I know I don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Westcoastgirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutly love these clean and clear oil absorbant sheets they are serious like the best things ever. I have used them for about 2 years now and love them. I general have an oily face that if I use two much toner it gets dry so instead of using a toner all the time I use these and they are great and the best part is it doesn't take off your maekup when using them. They are definately a must for someone with an oily complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by thatstar

These are absolutely the BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. Simply an amazing product, and one that is well worth the money. Note that the directions clearly state to blot, not wipe. Of course your makeup will come off if you use a wiping motion while pressing down! My makeup (though I don't wear a lot, and I don't wear liquid foundation) stays put and the matte look is refreshed when I use these wonderful little rubber sheets. Oil is totally soaked up, and though it says it contains mineral oil, I don't notice any sort of residue at all. The packaging is great too. Okay, so it's not as pretty as a Sephora packet, but get over it. A FANTASTIC PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 9:27:00 AM More reviews by aznsweete

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This works great. Whenever I feel like my skin is really oily or shiny I just get one and pat all around my face and instantly the oil and shine is reduced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

these cheap little plastic/rubber sheets are a MIRACULOUS. the best oil blotting sheets in the market! they take away the excess oil on my face so quickly and easily....and i only use like 1...MAYBE 2 a day! i don't have a *super* oily face, so i cut all the sheets in half. and instead of 50 sheets....i get 100! so if you don't have a really greasy, oilslick kinda complexion--i suggest you cut your sheets in half! more for your money! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by hybridlola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too always make sure to keep a package of these with me. They get rid of any oilies without upsetting my makeup. I will definitely be buying these again!