December 18, 2014 | 825 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by sanaorelo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

supposed to get rid of oil but it itself contains MINERAL OIL!? wtf, it can cause breakouts to sensitive skin like mine. and the price isnt that great, i mean its clean and clear, it shoulndt even be the price it is. oh and really really cheap looking package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by auramei

I bought these sheets for approx. $5, divided by 50 = $0.10 ten cents per sheet, which isn't THAT cheap, I don't think. I've heard of how great rice paper is compared to C&C sheets before, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't compared the two. I use this daily to wipe off the oil at noon since my face gets so oily, especially when I have foundation on. With just this product in mind, I think it does its job well. Either side absorbs oil and what it does is it swaps the oil onto the sheet with blue-white-transparent powder. It would be nicer if each sheet when divided out evenly came out to 5 cents or less.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 6:24:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

i realised that these sheets suck up too much oil from my face. my face was much oilier when i was using these blue sheets. and they mess up my makeup. i prefer rice paper blotter sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sixseven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE these. They take off oil great and leave my skin oil-free but not dry. I keep some by my bed and use one every morning as I'm waking up so I don't feel gross, and it's easier to wash my face. I will always buy these things and get people hooked on them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using these sheets for years, and I've never found any that I like better. They leave makeup in place, and pick the oil up right off your face. I've had friends who wanted to buy expensive sheets from brands like Clinique, and I always recommend these, because they do just as good of a job as the more expensive brands for a much lower price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by dancinbluegirl

i think i've already written a review for this,but i just cant help exclaiming how i love this.now that spring is coming up and here in southern california its still hot sometimes,i've been getting so oily and this helps so much :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Robyn27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!! When it goes on sale at Shoppers, I buy a tonne of them. I always keep the little cute package in my purse (in the zippered compartment) and use one right in the middle of the day to get the greasy look off my face. I am able to do my whole face with one sheet and am not left with a powerdery residue when I'm done. The material is different than most other oil blotting sheets. I still use my pressed powder in the morning and afternoon, but these are great to hold me over! One of my favorite make-up staples!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love these things! My onlycomplaint is that they are a bit on the expensive side. Worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by glynis4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never leave home without these. Work great at removing excess oil and do not deposit any power/residue on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Love, love, love this! It absorbs oil w/o wiping off my makeup. I've tried many knock-offs, but this C&C sheets are clearly THE BEST. It's not cheap, but totally worth it! I rather use this to stop shine than to blot the oil with powder.