Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

I've tried these and first they're a pain in the butt to get out of the packaging. Nearly everytime I end up pulling out several sheets instead of one and I can't pull them apart to use just one. Second- when I use a sheet, it removes my makeup along with oil. Third- flip over the back and read the ingredients. Mineral oil! Oil absorbing sheets that contain mineral oil? Sort of defeats the purpose....

on 3/22/2006 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It's just weird that it has mineral oil when it's suppose to absorb the oil. But, it's really great at oil absorption. Even though I don't think I'm that oily yet (not that shiny), I use this and am amazed at how much oil it absorbs from my oil without taking my face powder off - usually just dabbing kleenex takes the powder off ang even leaves tissue lint on my face. But this one keeps me looking fresh without looking dull. Until I find a better one (I'm looking at Mary Kay's and Boscia ones), I will continue buying this.

on 3/20/2006 1:35:00 PM

THE BEST OIL ABSORBER EVER!

on 3/16/2006 11:42:00 AM

I have very oily skin and think I have tried about every brand of oil absorbing papers/sheets out there. I don't need to try anymore because I have found the best sheets in Clean & Clear. They do the best job of absorbing the oil without taking off my makeup. With others, I would find that some or most of the oil would be lifted, but my makeup would be lifted as well.

on 3/15/2006 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After a long hiatus from these, and using the fine tissue type blotting papers during that time, I have gone back to using clean and clear because one sheet does the trick, instead of three of the other ones. I knocked off a lippie for the packaging quality because the dispenser sometimes grabs more than one sheet at a time.

on 3/11/2006 10:18:00 PM

I liked these, but they were nothing special. Anyone with oily skin needs to use Bliss' Instant Mattification gel. Not only does that gel have salicylic acid (i think, either that or some other skin clear-upper) to clear up skin, but just a little dab on the t-zone leaves skin feeling clean and matte for HOURS, unlike the oil absorbing sheets. the gel is more discreet as well. with the oil absorbing sheets, i needed to use one like every hour. and when you're running around doing errands or at work, runnign to the bathroom every hour to swipe your face is not practical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In love with this. It's one of those essentials a girl must have :) Cheap and good, what more do i have to say? =D

on 3/8/2006 2:25:00 AM

all i need to say about this product is that i would never leave my house without it.....................

these are the best, i tried burts bees rice sheets before and they were nothing compared to these babies, they're cheap and are amazing

on 2/25/2006 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first choice would be to have some fantasy laser surgery which would totally cease oil production on my face but since thats not possible, Clean$Clear oil absorbing sheets is my best option. I keep one in the car, one in the briefcase and a couple in my office. It leaves a beautiful fresh matte finish on my skin- its the best.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools