August 28, 2014 | 1548 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all...... it broke me up like crazy (probably because it contains mineral oil)....I was wondering why I was breaking out in my forehead and nose (places where I never get pimples), and then I realized it was this because I only used it in my forehead and nose: What a coincidence!!....... I won't be buying this, I'll go back to the napkins, at least it doesn't make me break out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Ceraf

I love these, and have been using them for years! They don't smudge makeup and make you look so much better! No shine!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2006 7:02:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

Oh my gosh these are AMAZING! My HG blotting papers, I take them with me everywhere. They leave no residue and they don't affect my makeup. It's kindof gross seeing the oil on the sheet though, but good because I know they are working. And I like how they are silky and rubbery, not actual paper. I'm talking off a lippie for the ickie packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Brunch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VASTLY superior to the cute Sephora, saran wrap-like paper. And cheap. And blue. Above all, no icky powder & they are effective. And I'm oily like Exxon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by nnana

Keeps my t-zone shine-free, doesn't break me out, doesn't tear easily and affordable. What more can I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Great for my oily skin. Just blot with these papers and dust some powder on and you are set. This first step blotting with the papers prevents all the oil and powder building up and looking cakey. Used to use Mac blot sheets, but these are exactly the same and cost so much less. My HG!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These were good, they did get rid of my oil pretty quickly. This is a nice product, the only downside is it can take off some of your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tygerlily005

There's absolutely nothing bad that can be said about this product IMO. If you have oily skin, then it is your saving grace. They are about as simple and no-fuss as you can get. And they WORK. Don't leave home without them. I know I don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Westcoastgirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutly love these clean and clear oil absorbant sheets they are serious like the best things ever. I have used them for about 2 years now and love them. I general have an oily face that if I use two much toner it gets dry so instead of using a toner all the time I use these and they are great and the best part is it doesn't take off your maekup when using them. They are definately a must for someone with an oily complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by thatstar

These are absolutely the BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. Simply an amazing product, and one that is well worth the money. Note that the directions clearly state to blot, not wipe. Of course your makeup will come off if you use a wiping motion while pressing down! My makeup (though I don't wear a lot, and I don't wear liquid foundation) stays put and the matte look is refreshed when I use these wonderful little rubber sheets. Oil is totally soaked up, and though it says it contains mineral oil, I don't notice any sort of residue at all. The packaging is great too. Okay, so it's not as pretty as a Sephora packet, but get over it. A FANTASTIC PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!