Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

definately a great product, it takes off all the excess oil on your face, is easy to use. wihs they sold it over here in the uk though, had 2 buy mine in hong kong.

on 3/25/2006 11:23:00 PM

Love them! Yes packaging leaves much to be desired, but these little sheets beat many other high-end blotting papers I've tried including shiseido (ok well, maybe about exactly the same quality as shiseido) and tony&tina..
Soaks up every last bit of oil. Can't beat it for the price!

on 3/25/2006 5:56:00 PM

I think we all use this. I'm so oily I have too! In the summer I need two sheet sometimes! The only sucky thing about this, is when I try to throw them away they always stick to my hand, like static cling. jk. These little blue rubbery sheets are better than the powdered sheets tho!

I've tried these and first they're a pain in the butt to get out of the packaging. Nearly everytime I end up pulling out several sheets instead of one and I can't pull them apart to use just one. Second- when I use a sheet, it removes my makeup along with oil. Third- flip over the back and read the ingredients. Mineral oil! Oil absorbing sheets that contain mineral oil? Sort of defeats the purpose....

on 3/22/2006 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. It's just weird that it has mineral oil when it's suppose to absorb the oil. But, it's really great at oil absorption. Even though I don't think I'm that oily yet (not that shiny), I use this and am amazed at how much oil it absorbs from my oil without taking my face powder off - usually just dabbing kleenex takes the powder off ang even leaves tissue lint on my face. But this one keeps me looking fresh without looking dull. Until I find a better one (I'm looking at Mary Kay's and Boscia ones), I will continue buying this.

on 3/20/2006 1:35:00 PM

THE BEST OIL ABSORBER EVER!

on 3/16/2006 11:42:00 AM

I have very oily skin and think I have tried about every brand of oil absorbing papers/sheets out there. I don't need to try anymore because I have found the best sheets in Clean & Clear. They do the best job of absorbing the oil without taking off my makeup. With others, I would find that some or most of the oil would be lifted, but my makeup would be lifted as well.

on 3/15/2006 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After a long hiatus from these, and using the fine tissue type blotting papers during that time, I have gone back to using clean and clear because one sheet does the trick, instead of three of the other ones. I knocked off a lippie for the packaging quality because the dispenser sometimes grabs more than one sheet at a time.

on 3/11/2006 10:18:00 PM

I liked these, but they were nothing special. Anyone with oily skin needs to use Bliss' Instant Mattification gel. Not only does that gel have salicylic acid (i think, either that or some other skin clear-upper) to clear up skin, but just a little dab on the t-zone leaves skin feeling clean and matte for HOURS, unlike the oil absorbing sheets. the gel is more discreet as well. with the oil absorbing sheets, i needed to use one like every hour. and when you're running around doing errands or at work, runnign to the bathroom every hour to swipe your face is not practical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In love with this. It's one of those essentials a girl must have :) Cheap and good, what more do i have to say? =D

Popular Misc Beauty Tools