Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 3/16/2006 11:42:00 AM

I have very oily skin and think I have tried about every brand of oil absorbing papers/sheets out there. I don't need to try anymore because I have found the best sheets in Clean & Clear. They do the best job of absorbing the oil without taking off my makeup. With others, I would find that some or most of the oil would be lifted, but my makeup would be lifted as well.

on 3/15/2006 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After a long hiatus from these, and using the fine tissue type blotting papers during that time, I have gone back to using clean and clear because one sheet does the trick, instead of three of the other ones. I knocked off a lippie for the packaging quality because the dispenser sometimes grabs more than one sheet at a time.

on 3/11/2006 10:18:00 PM

I liked these, but they were nothing special. Anyone with oily skin needs to use Bliss' Instant Mattification gel. Not only does that gel have salicylic acid (i think, either that or some other skin clear-upper) to clear up skin, but just a little dab on the t-zone leaves skin feeling clean and matte for HOURS, unlike the oil absorbing sheets. the gel is more discreet as well. with the oil absorbing sheets, i needed to use one like every hour. and when you're running around doing errands or at work, runnign to the bathroom every hour to swipe your face is not practical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In love with this. It's one of those essentials a girl must have :) Cheap and good, what more do i have to say? =D

on 3/8/2006 2:25:00 AM

all i need to say about this product is that i would never leave my house without it.....................

these are the best, i tried burts bees rice sheets before and they were nothing compared to these babies, they're cheap and are amazing

on 2/25/2006 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first choice would be to have some fantasy laser surgery which would totally cease oil production on my face but since thats not possible, Clean$Clear oil absorbing sheets is my best option. I keep one in the car, one in the briefcase and a couple in my office. It leaves a beautiful fresh matte finish on my skin- its the best.

on 2/24/2006 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

These have to be the best absorbing sheets out there, although I hear good things about rice paper too, I just can't switch. These really pick up oil on my face (especially my nose!) without disturbing my makeup and leaves my skin with a matte finish. Best 30 second touch up you can do! I absolutely love them!!

on 2/23/2006 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried the Clean & Clear brand, as well as the generic CVS brand and found that they were the same thing. Same size, same blue color, same oil absorbing action (not the same price). Also, Clean & Clear had one where the sheets were green and scented. Besides the scent I still couldn't find a difference. I found that when I wiped my face with a tissue that my face still had a slight shine, but when I used a oil absorbing sheet my face was matte afterwards. If I was wearing makeup, it never troubled it. The only "problem" I had with this kind of product was wishing that the sheets were slightly bigger because I would use at least two each time.

on 2/22/2006 1:23:00 PM

The sheets work great! I find them to be very inexpensive. Since I work in an office all day, the flourescent lights tend to make my skin oiler, so they're great to touch up your skin with and they don't remove your make up. Blotting sheets are the best invention! The best part is that they work much better than Clinique or any of the more expensive products out there.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools