November 22, 2014 | 1597 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I have a genuine appreciation for this foundation. About five years ago when I was first started using liquid foundation regularly, this is waht converted me. I was a powder only girl for quite a while. Then I tried this and was very inpressed. The consistency is sublime. It goes on very smoothly and the coverage is great. It evens the appearance of your skin tone and covers blemishes very well. I love that it isn't too heavy. I have VERY sensitive skin and am forced to be VERY picky about foundations. A lot of them break me out, clog my pores and cause me to become more oily. I had no irritation with this. I switched over to the now defunct H.I.P. foundation, also by L'oreal. After using true match for a long time that became my HG! Then they discontinued it and I had to stock up on it like I was preparing for the makeup apocolypse! When I finish my bottles of L'oreal H.I.P., I will certainly go back to using this. Their color selection is fantastically extensive. True Match, H.I.P. and Chanel's Mat Lumiere are the only foundations I'll let touch my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Gogogo

I have an incredibly difficult skintone to match, and for some reason this looks fine when applied in the morning but masklike later on! I'm really choosy with my foundations however, and am totally put off by anything with what I feel is too much of a matte finish (it feels unnatural!) so I won't be buying this again because it made me seem really pale and was difficult for me to blend. The shade range is great though, I just wish they had testers like they did back home in Canada! I asked the lady at Fred Meyer why they had no testers, and she told me 'To stop spreading contageous diseases like AIDS!'...Really?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mscherriez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Simply the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried!!! I have it in C2 and it matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is lite to medium depending on how you use it. It's buildable, very sheer and it blends beautifully (for a smoother application use a foundation brush). It doesn't clog my pores or break me out (and I have really sensitive skin) and its staying power is quite good. Looks natural and covers all reddened areas of my skin and blemishes. It's also very affordable so I don't see anything stopping me from buying this foundation again! :))

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by shells08

i find this to be a great drugstore liquid foundation. it has a wide color selection, blends in very easily, and doesn't feel heavy on the face. even if you pick the wrong color, it seems to just blend into the skin. it give a light-medium coverage without being cakey. i find that it covers redness and imperfections while still allowing my freckles to shine through and not make it look like i have a face full of foundation on. it doesn't seem to be the best at oil-control, but a pat of an oil blotting paper takes care of that for me. overall, a good buy

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Anjelpal

I'm still iffy on this one, I wanted to try some different Liquid foundations than my regular one to just switch it up. So I thought hey let me try this since it seems good.
But no, I didn't find my match & everytime I wore it my mom kept giving me a weird look at kept saying there was something wrong with my face. haha then I told her I used a different foundation and she said she didn't like it at all. So did my husband he said it just didn't look that natural.
The consistency of it was too thick than the other product I use and it doesn't go good with blending cause the thickness made it hard to blend easily before it dried. Not something I would want to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Bups

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am loving this product. I have rosecea and need to cover the red patches on my cheeks but I don't like heavy coverage.

This goes on nice and light, I don't feel it at all and usually covers the red in one pass - sometimes needs a little more in those areas - but it still doesn't look dry/chalky - remember to use moisturizer 1st!

I bought from Shoppers Drugmart in Canada and had the beautician match the colour for me.

She used a round foundation brush and stippled it on instead of stroking and the results are amazing!

I bought the round brush (Lise Watier), the True Match foundation, matching pressed powder and concealer.

Paid approx. $13 each foundation & powder, concealer was $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by finesttbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in w2, matches my skin pretty good, not perfectly.
the first day i tried this out i loved it, but the next morning i woke up i hated it. it broke me out, lol..
then when all of the pimples cleared out, i tried this again.. and made sure i PROPERLY REMOVED ALL TRACES OF MAKEUP. like exfoliated, deep-pore cleansing, & toner ; voila, no breakout.
[ ladies, make sure you have removed all of the foundation on your face before you come to the conclusion that your new MU has made you break out ]
this blends in really well, i use a damp sponge. gives a satin finish..
lasts about.. 6-9 hours without touchup when you use a loose powder to set it. i really like this foundation.
will repurchase if i see it on BOGO again (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my back up foundation.

And what a good foundation it is!
It's easy to blend, comes in a variety of colours sure to match anyones skin tone, non drying which is good as my skin is prone to abit of dryness and foundation can make it look so much worse so i would advise it to anyone who wants a natural looking glow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by earthtochristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the foundations I have tried, this one has been the only one able to match my skintone perfectly. It is very easy to blend and looks amazing.
However, the coverage is not as great as I would like it to be. My red cheeks are still visible regardless of how much I put on, and the make up doesn't last too long even when I wear primer underneath it. Not to mention it is absolutely horrible when it comes to holding up to sweat and controlling oil; by the end of the day most of my foundation had worn off and my nose was an oil slick. I was so disappointed because the color was such a perfect match for my skin and it looked great when I first applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bebe9607

i have this foundation and it sucks!!! doesnt blends well on my skin i hated it but i think it depends on the type of skin idk i just dont like it