L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 4/26/2010 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have W1 Porcelain and I love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it stays all day. It dries quite fast so that you have to work quickly, but the finish is great.

on 4/26/2010 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product the first time I used it. I thought it was too shimmery for my oily skin and it also accentuated my large pores. I got the color W5 which I found to be too yellow and a bit light for my skin tone. I now combine this with my Revlon colorstay foundation (which is too dark for me) and I really like the result.

on 4/23/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It didn't match as well as it could have for being "true match" but it gave my skin a natural glow because it has a lovely gold shimmer but most importantly it felt cakey and heavy for a "light" foundation as well as it not staying on to my face !

I first tried out this product when they were advertisign L'Oreal Go Clean 360 on my college campus and they had a makeup booth. When I first tried it on, it felt super light it gave a natural glow it was pretty. I loved it so much I went out and bought it in W-3 however it doesnt look good on me because my tan went away and now it doesnt match my neutral skin tone. Overall this foundation feels kind of greasy and it does rub off (since I was napping in class and when I woke up m FACE was on my worksheet!) I wouldn't really buy it again, I would try looking for something else. It's too shiny. I dont know what I saw the first day I put this on

on 4/21/2010 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A very mediocre foundation IMO. I don't find the colour matches to be all that great (I'm an NC37-40 with yellow undertones) - none of them had enough yellow and the 'tan' shades were either too pink or too orange. The foundation has some microscopic shimmer in it, which you can clearly see in the bottle but not so much on the face. Spreads pretty easily, dries down to a matte finish. But it looks unnatural. It's not buildable; will look thick and cakey if you do. Didn't break me.

Overall I'm not that impressed.

on 4/20/2010 1:33:00 AM

The idea of this foundation is great. The display in a drugstore has a thick piece of clear plastic with all the shades shown on it. The shtick is you hold it up to your wrist, and whatever color blends the best with your wrist, is your shade. It indicated that I was the lightest shade in neutral, I didn't feel comfortable buying goth makeup so I went the next shade down. Unfortunately this shade is too pink for me so it actually isn't my "True Match." The foundation itself is difficult to blend and feels cakey and like a mask, even though it's light coverage. It also somehow emphasized my bumps (pimples) when most foundations I've tried would help blend them in. I appreciate that this foundation is Oil-Free, however it did not keep the oil I produce at bay and I was shiny after a few hours. I also like that it has SPF. It's not a bad foundation per se, but I didn't like it and I will be returning this to the drugstore.

on 4/19/2010 11:55:00 PM

Loved this at first. The color was the best match ever, and very cheap. It applied like a dream, light coverage on me. However, it must be made of baby oil because as the day went by, it got greasier and greasier no matter how much I blotted or powdered. I lost it all, it all wore off by noon. It didn't oxidize on me, but the greasy feel was just yucky. Too bad. It was such a great color too!

on 4/19/2010 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this foundation about a year ago, becuase im so fair hardly any foundation is pale enough. I am really happy that i found this product, and it is relitivley cheap in comparrison with my other choice foundation (benefit playsticks). There are lots of colour choices, for warm and cool toned skin. I have occasional acne problems, like any teenager, however i found that this product did offer some really good coverage, especially when left to set and used as a sort of concealer.
However, there is not a lot of product in the actual bottle, and whenever i get to the bottom it is impossable to get the rest of it out of the pump.
I would say this product is better for someone without red/pink pigments in there skin, as i did notice that it did not have complete coverage (without reapplying every 2-3 hours) for places such as around my nose and chin which can be occasionally redder then the rest of my face.

on 4/18/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What don't i love about this foundation?

It is pretty easy to find a shade that matches yours. With so many different shates in cool warm and neutral. this is by far the easiest choice.

I love the consistency of the foundation liquidy smooth soft, blends slightly velvety which i love. the coverage is buildable.
and it stays on well, it does not streak because it is super blendable. definitely a must try!!!

on 4/16/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I used this foundation for a while and found that I liked the coverage and colour selection however I found that it was not lasting. Usually a primer would make a difference though. I do have to say it is very blend able and natural looking though. So this is OKAY!

Video Reviews & Tutorials