April 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lizvan1985

i bought this foundation when i had a terrible break out. parts of my face still have a lot of active acne, others are full wit acne scars and on top of tat my skin is peeling very badly. so i needed a foundation tat doesnt accentuate tat. i didnt experience any break out when i first use it. it didnt dry my skin more. e coverage is buildable. i usually dun put on concealer. one thing tat i dun like is e oil control. my face gets oily after 4 hours. but cant really blame it, i live in a tropic country n working in a hospital tat make me running around all e time. overall it's a nice foundation =)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this when it first came out. On the plus side there is a very wide color selection. However, I have combination skin & this made me very oily w/in a few hours. Not to mention it transfers. I remember putting my head down in class & my forehead touched the paper. When I lifted my head up there was an ugly foundation spot on my paper. Changed foundations the next day.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by shoo87

It's great that they have a wide range of colours to choose from, but I thought that the oil control wasn't very good. It doesn't blend very well either and it makes me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by poohbealov

this is the only foundation you will ever catch me using. It is one of the only foundations from drug stores that wont make you look orange or yellow. It comes in so many color ranges and tones. It super bendable which is what i need because i need heavy coverage. It provides a long lasting natural color. Although it does appear really shiny and oily on my skin because i have very oily skin so i use there powder, but their powder is the hardest thing to find stores never have it in stock which is really annoying. The powder smells really bad too but whatever it works.

i do agree that it doesnt last all day. it lasts for about 5-6 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:54:00 AM More reviews by dixie60

I love that this product actually matches me and doesnt break me out. However it doesnt have very good of coverage and seems to wear off really quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by makeup2000

I liked how it contained SPF and it had a good range of colors. It also never turned orange on me. If the makeup had only blended with my skin, I would have liked it. It just sat on top of my face and made my skin look older that it should (I'm 27). Even my husband doesn't like it. When even my husband notices my foundation's quality, it is time to go shopping for a different one. Maybe it works for some people, but not for me. If you have any dry patches, it will make then appear much worse, and it settles into your smile lines too. It looked okay from far away, but not up-close.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kareo

I really like this product. I love that it has an SPF in it and it's very light. It covers very well. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle. it would be nice in a pump. but I'll live. I'll buy it again most likely

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by pepsi520

Very cute bottle, easy to carry for travel. Got it at Rite Aid, buy one get one free. Two products in 1 price, worth to try.
It comes in many color selection that you'll find the perfect match. I bought the N2 for my MAC NC20 skin (I'm Asian, light skin tone). It provides light to medium coverage, depends on how much you apply. It's good because I prefer natural look. It's only 30ml that already can last me a long while. I don't wear liquid foundation everyday (I switch mineral powder and liquid foundation, depends on my mood) so all my foundation could last quite a while. I never buy cosmetic with large amount. It's really a waste to throw them away if you can't finish up within a year or two.
I like it has SPF17 that give me a little more sun protection on top of my SPF25 sunblock. The only drawback is you need to be very careful to pour just enough amount on your palm. If you pour too much, don't pour back to the bottle for hygienic reason. Will not recommend use in summer. Somehow it's still a bit too thick. I rather stay with tinted moisturizer and mineral power for summer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by NicoleAM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First off, I'd like to say that the color selection is amazing. L'Oreal really upped the drugstore ante by creating such a great range of colors. I got the lightest of the neutral shades, and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. Sadly, that is definitely the product's high point.
My skin is prone to redness and acne, and in the winter that is made worse by ruddy cheeks and dryness on my chin and around my nose. Because of the perfect color match and smooth texture of this foundation, I was hoping to cover these imperfections perfectly. But alas, the dry areas of my face looked sandy, pimples looked patchy, and this sank into every ruddy little crevice and pore it could. This did, however, make the skin on my cheeks, which is pretty flawless compared to the rest of the skin on my face, look completely amazing and slightly dewy, just perfect. I really wish it would do that for the rest of my face!
Now for some reason, there are days when this can look pretty nice and natural on my skin, it just depends on how my skin's behaving, and even then my chin always looks a little off since most of my acne and old scars are there.
The only time I found that I really like this foundation was when I mixed it with Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse to lighten that foundation up a bit.
In the end, I'm sort of indifferent to this product. I won't be purchasing again, but I will continue to use what's left of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Anjuchan

I've been looking for a good foundation for a while now, and this is it! All of the other brands I've tried have made the area around my nose horribly flaky but not so with this. It also matches my skin tone perfectly and was smooth. A perfect buy! I will be repurchasing this item again and again.