La Mer Creme de la mer moisturizer

3.5

Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Lanolin Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Ecalyptus) Leaf Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Heliuanthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Glyconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Paraffin, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Decyl Oleate, Aluminum Distearate, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Magnesium Stearate, Panthenol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don’t use this crème everyday since my skin is sometimes oily. However, I use Crème de La Mer at night especially when I have dry patches or when my skin gets flaky from the acne treatment. It works like magic. I feel my face is warming up a bit after applying the crème on to my skin and my skin has the healthy glow the next morning. Even though it is a little pricey, a 1oz jar seems to last forever.

I've tried so many moisturisers and this is definitely my favourite.

I have dry, sensitive skin that breaks out so its not easy to find a suitable moisturiser but this is fantastic.

Its not cheap but I don't need loads of other serums etc, just this.

I highly recommend that you take the advice of warming it first, rather than putting it directly on your face.

At first I thought this would be too heavy for my normal/combo skin. But it turns out my skin likes it pretty much. I used it more than a year ago for 6 months and during that period, I used it only at night and the moisturizer was being absorbed quickly. I always woke up with my face glow (not the greasy look).

I am trying out differnt products at the moment but very likely will return to CDLM soon.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this out of desperation when my skin (after years of being combination) suddenly became extremely dry and flaky. This did help with the dryness but also helped to create numerous clogged pores (if I remember correctly, it has petrolatum in it). This definitely did not meet my expectations!

This is THE BEST face cream ever.. If you use it right, the way that it is reccomended to be used it really works,, and lasts FOREVER..My mom bought this face cream for me and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin soo soft and supple, and flawless. Ive been using it for a month and along with the other La Mer skincare products I have healthy beautiful skin.. I definitely reccomend itt to everyone..

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE BIG DEAL? I USED THIS VERY PRICEY STUFF FOR A MONTH AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I COULD SEE WAS A HUGE DUPED FACE STARING IN THE MIRROR.

This product is way too expensive! It worked and looked alot like the Nivea creme (the Nivea creme that costs about $7 and comes in the blue container). I expected my skin to look better after spending so much money$ on a moisturizer. There was no diff in my skin (except maybe it made my skin look oilier).

I like La Mer...but sometimes it is too heavy for my combo skin....It leaves my skin soft and supple, when I put it on at night. I typically use this only in the middle of winter -- when I experience some dryness on my cheeks. It is too expensive, though, for the actual product. There are plenty of other moisturizers out there that do just as good of a job, if not better, than La Mer...but since I can be a snob when it comes to skincare and makeup...I do love the feeling of putting this heavily hyped, highly coveted creme on my face!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very dry, sensitive skin. At times, my skin would appear oily from the deep moisterizers i use, but really it is dry. While my skin is usually clear, I was starting to get a lot of little bums in the T-zone area. During a facial, it was recommended that I use La Mer, but the LOTION, not the creme. I gave it a try, and the results were wonderful. Within a week or two, all of the tiny bumps completely cleared up, and my skin was wonderfully moisterized without being too oily. Also, the sensitivity and redness in my face calmed down, leaving clear, glowing skin. I would highly recommend the Lotion to everyone.

So I fell into the hype of buying this product, Im 29 with combo skin and consistently clear so I was like why not. I only used it during the winter at night. I use a small amount on dry areas. It was ok nothing stupendous. I've used other products that are less expensive and do more for the skin. Don't believe everything you read!