November 25, 2014 | 1852 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 11:10:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Love this! It really thickens my lashes and I don't even need to use my eyelash curler with this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This is a very good, although expensive, mascara. It separates my lashes, but doesn't really do much in terms of lengthening or thickening. It never smudges or runs, and it never comes out clumpy either. A good every day choice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2001 1:42:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I really like this mascara if I'm after a non-waterproof one. It lengthens my lashes dramatically, and doesn't clump or smudge. It's great for everyday use and comes off easily with a gentle makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2001 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this in GWP several times, made me itchy, red and watery but that's just me. As for effect, nothing special, like Clinique's naturally glossy, but w/out the glossiness. A bit clumpy, and didn't define or lengthen better than other average mascars.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2001 1:51:00 PM More reviews by KioraNZ

Edited 2/6/04 - Something has changed an I can not longer wear this mascara ... allergic reaction!

I've been using this mascara for over 10 years and always return to it. The only downfall is it seems to dry out faster than normal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Adele

After trying this out of desperation, I've happily switched to Px False Eyelashes. I didn't like the lancome defincils because it clumped almost immediately, and every tube I've had has done that. This mascara takes time and effort, and most of all -patience!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2001 4:59:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is a wonderful mascara! Great stuff. Gives me those drag queen lashes I love! Have repurchased many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2001 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jenster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far my favorite mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2001 9:24:00 PM More reviews by envi

Because of the huge raves I bought it and it was just awful! There was no lengthening, thickening or curling! This reminds me a lot of Maybelliene's Great Lash mascara. But then again I have short sparse eyelashes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 1:37:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Big poofy eyelashes!! I love it!! Makes my lashes look super long!! Great product!