Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 1/26/2002 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is mainly hype. I don't think it works better than any drugstore brand and the high price tag is ridiculous.

on 1/26/2002 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do like this mascara, but I don't find it to be any more remarkable than, say, a tube of Maybelline's Full and Soft. I don't think it's worth the extra bucks, when I can just as easily score a cheaper, yet similarly effective, product. Consistency is great, smell is nonexistent. Nice if this is really all you can stand to use.

on 1/19/2002 8:48:00 PM

I think the formula changed. A few years back this was great! No clumping, nice color, lasting coverage. I recently bought a tube in "black" and it looks grey or navy. (It wasn't just the one tube; I've gotten samples that have come out the same.) And it clumps like mad. Yuk.

on 1/18/2002 10:50:00 PM

I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about w/ this stuff. I've tried many times w/ the same outcome, clumpy, goopy, spider-leg looking lashes. It also flakes a bit as well, for the price I expect a much better product. I'm still ever faithful to Maybelline Full n Soft, never, ever clumpy.

An average mascara. I wanted to love it, but it's no better than Maybelline Volume Express, and I'd rather save my money.

on 1/14/2002 4:34:00 PM

Itīs a great mascara and it donīt smudge. I really like it, but I use an eyelash curler first. :)

on 1/5/2002 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it! I'll never use another mascara again. The brush is the ultimate. Makes your lashes super long and the stuff lasts all day and comes off with soap and water. A miracle product!

on 12/29/2001 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is good stuff. it makes my eyelashes look long and great. I used this after seeing a friends eyes pop. it poped mine too. I just wish I could find the same thing for a lower price.

on 12/28/2001 8:00:00 PM

I am so happy I found this stuff!!! The only other mascaras that don't irritate my eyes are MAC and Estee Lauder. But I never liked the way they went on - I have really long lashes but you'd never know it with these, plus the EL smudged after a while.

The Defencils makes my lashes really stand out. Now my fear is that they'll discontinue it!

edit 9/18/2014: I stopped using this years ago. This did smudge, a lot, and flaked.

on 12/28/2001 5:05:00 PM

Thin, watery formula that smudge too easily and didn't see a change in my lashes. Tried another tube and it just looked unnatural.

Popular Mascaras