Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 12/29/2001 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is good stuff. it makes my eyelashes look long and great. I used this after seeing a friends eyes pop. it poped mine too. I just wish I could find the same thing for a lower price.

on 12/28/2001 8:00:00 PM

I am so happy I found this stuff!!! The only other mascaras that don't irritate my eyes are MAC and Estee Lauder. But I never liked the way they went on - I have really long lashes but you'd never know it with these, plus the EL smudged after a while.

The Defencils makes my lashes really stand out. Now my fear is that they'll discontinue it!

edit 9/18/2014: I stopped using this years ago. This did smudge, a lot, and flaked.

on 12/28/2001 5:05:00 PM

Thin, watery formula that smudge too easily and didn't see a change in my lashes. Tried another tube and it just looked unnatural.

on 12/25/2001 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. I have super long lashes that totally pop when I put on mascara, but I quickly manage to look like a raccoon. This is the only mascara I have ever found that doesn't make me all raccoony!!!

on 12/15/2001 12:25:00 AM

One of the best; though there's a little bit smuging. It made my lashes longer, thicker and definer.

on 12/9/2001 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Simply the best. Length, thickness, and wear are phenomenal. The brush and formulation of this mascara are superior! ...and it doesn't smear up onto my oily eyelids. I ask nothing more.

on 12/3/2001 11:19:00 AM

Love it! Worth the price... you pay just as much for lesser dept. store brands like Clinique or Lauder, but this blows those away. Definitely the best out there.

on 12/2/2001 12:41:00 PM

This works great. There's no clumping, and wears on for a long time before any smudging/smearing takes place.

on 11/23/2001 2:38:00 PM

My favorite mascara of all time. I use it in Brown for the daytime. It separates, elongates and thickens.

on 11/18/2001 11:10:00 PM

Love this! It really thickens my lashes and I don't even need to use my eyelash curler with this!