BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 12/13/2003 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of the most natural, perfect blushes I've ever tried!!! I can't help noticing how healthy and awake I look after using this. I use this both as a blush and as a highlighter. This is always going to remain a staple in my collection.

on 12/11/2003 7:14:00 PM

This is a really nice product, one of BeneFit's best. It's feminine and girly, with a beautiful color.

on 12/10/2003 12:31:00 AM

I use it as a blush, it looks very natural on my very fair skin, and my skin finally got that healthy glow I was looking for( but never got from other blushes - all look like fake on me, I guess because my skin is so pale). It is such a unique find, that I've already stocked up on it, just in case it is discontinued ..

on 12/9/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading all the positive reviews I finially decide to buy it. Sadly this thing doesn't do anything for me. Applying this blush have no color for my face. Its over price and over rated.

on 12/8/2003 8:18:00 PM

I really think that this product does exactly what it is advertised to do: offer a nice little pick-me-up. I love the gold tones in it-- they really make an otherwise cool product suitable for us warm-toned gals. I don't use this just on my cheeks, but someday (some extraordinarily pale day), I'll try it. Love it though.

on 12/7/2003 10:35:00 PM

I really like this blush. I rarely used blush prior to trying this, but it is very natural, light, and a beautiful color. It is kind of pricey, but seems like it will last awhile. The only downside is the box it comes in will just fall open if it is not right side up. The box is cute, but not very practical. This looks gorgeous with a little BeneFit Moon Beam as a highlighter on the cheekbones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I first found out about Dandelion blush from BeneFit I jumped for joy! I was going to Aruba for a 2 week vacation the next week and was looking for something to brigten my face up so I wouldn't look like the pale faced New Yorker I am in the February months. Benefit is my favorite line so I ran over to sephora and picked it up. When I got home i was pleasantly surprised! It gave me the perfect rosy look - wonderful for day and perfect at night with a little shimmer added on top of it. Really a wonderful product - i even put it on when i'm not going on because i love it! The packaging is totally cute *while a little bulky*, but the color (inside and outside) of the package is totally cute! A little pricey but what it did for me, is priceless so i'm willing to shell out the extra buxx to get it! I definitely recommend this product to all you pale faced New York girls...even if you aren't jetting to the Carribean!

on 12/7/2003 4:17:00 AM

I was stopped by the Benefit counter SA and unexpectedly came home with a bunch of their stuff. I have to say that I love this blush! I never used to wear blush before this product and I wanted to give it another try. I was so pleasantly surprised by the natural look that this blush gave me without looking too heavy. I highly recommend trying this product!

on 12/2/2003 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i got this from a lovely swapper...and i'm so glad i did! i LOVE it! i'm asian w/ fair skin and it shows up on me. too bad it doesn't show up on everybody because it's a beautiful soft pink color. gives you a natural flushed look. very pretty. definately would buy this again when it's gone! and cute packaging. price is a little high but it's well worth it if it shows on you.
UPDATE: i found a perfect more pigmented dupe by L'Oreal. it's the true match blush in C1-2 Baby Blossom. you really should give it a try first since it's alot cheaper.

I LOVE this!! omg,it really does brighten your face up & make you look more healthy when your sick. I just use mine as powder. Wonderful A++ MUST HAVE GIRLIES!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products