BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

I LOVE this!! omg,it really does brighten your face up & make you look more healthy when your sick. I just use mine as powder. Wonderful A++ MUST HAVE GIRLIES!!

on 12/1/2003 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I also use it as a blush and find it works well on me (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes). The packaging is great, although the brush sold with it is not useful to me. A bit pricey, but since the shade is the type to flatter most people, it's worthwhile to get as a staple in your makeup bag.

on 12/1/2003 2:45:00 AM

This product was a waste of money. It did not do a thing for me.

on 11/24/2003 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I use it everyday, whether it's just for a minimal makeup, healthy glow look or if I do a full face of makeup with all the works. I am pale enough that this can double as a blush but it is sheer enough to also use on the t-zone and eyelids for a soft, airbrushed look. Lots of product in the packaging also so it really lasts.

I lusted after this item for months and months! Now, I finally acquired it and it is alot different than I thought it would be. I was expecting a light silvery pink with substantial shimmer. In reality, it is a peachy pink without very much shimmer at all and it shows up very pigmented, on me at least. Maybelline Seashell Pink blush is exactly what I was hoping Dandelion would be - light light silvery pink with shimmer. If you were expecting that kind of a color like I was, I reccomend buying the Maybelline.

I am a PPP with light freckles, red hair, and blue eyes. This shows up well on me like I said, so I use it as a blush not a highlighter. It gives me a nice natural flush/glow. I couldn't put this all over my face because it is toooo dark.

I like the little box packaging, it is really cute. Maybe a little bit inconvenient, but I guess you give up that for the looks :P It smells slightly floral, but it isn't strong or off-putting at all. The brush it comes with is cute, but I think it would be better for applying something with less color since it isn't a good shape for a blush at all. Instead, I apply this with my MAC #168 brush.

All in all, I like this product, but I wouldn't purchase it for $26. continued >>

on 11/21/2003 11:15:00 PM

As an extremely sleep-deprived mom of a 2-month-old, Dandelion is a godsend! Sometimes I put it on even if I know I'm not leaving the house so that when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I actually look somewhat alive. It's a real boost. It really does give a glow in a very understated, non-make-up-ey way. I'm sure I'll use it on full make-up days as well. Yes, it's expensive, but for me, it's a must-use product.

on 11/20/2003 8:23:00 PM

I love this! One swipe and it's a great highlighter that can be used all over the face to brighten it up. Two swipes and it's a natural flush-type blush. Smells really good - rose? The brush it comes with really works well. My only complaint is the packaging - while it's cute, it is really bulky, and it can be a little deceiving - the package is big, but the product isn't so much...

on 11/18/2003 6:46:00 AM

I am very pale in the grey London winters and for some reason this really perks my skin up (even blushes that I have that look exactly like this in the case don't achieve this look). It must be the combination of shimmer and pale colour - I don't know - but it works. I circle the brush in the box about 4 times, tap off the excess back in the box, and this seems to give me a good amount of colour. I thought it was gimmiky at first and left the store without buying but caught my reflection in the street (so Narssisus, I know :-) and I looked much better - marched right back and purchased it.

on 11/17/2003 6:03:00 PM

I'm jumping on the dandelion band wagon! I love this blush/highlighter! I use it more as a blush, because I'm on the pale side. It shows up on me as a very pale pink with a dusting of gold shimmer. This stuff is so worth the money, IMO. I *highly* recommend this for fair skinned women. EDT: I am loving this more and more each time I use it! I have naturally rosy cheeks, but they can look blotchy at times. Dandelion evens out the rosiness in my cheeks, and makes it look 100% natural!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products