December 22, 2014 | 1778 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

This is my new HOly Grail blush!!! My old fav was Nars Blush in "orgasm". It is perfect. It gives a natural LIGHT pink flush. THe packaging is adorable, but the box tends to open in my purse. I wish it would like lock closed or soemthing.But Anway, I love this prodcut!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by esalyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love this! I am very ppp and use this as blush as it makes me look feverish if I use it as an all over face highlighter but its perfect as a no brainer blush.. I just swipe some on and I know its going to look fine.. not be too much colour and no streaks...very good for blush spazzes like me.

Nice gentle pink colour! I like the smell and the package is cute.. the price however is insane but it seems to last forever I have been using it for over 5 months now and no dent yet!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dandelion adds the lightest kiss of pink to your cheeks, highlighting and brightening up the face. It's a very light pink on me, but it does show up extremely natural. If you're looking for the most natural-looking blush, this is it. Nobody can tell I'm wearing it, so they think I'm just naturally aglow. A beautiful package with a nice brush that I slant at an angle to contour my cheekbones when applying blush. I dust this on my cheeks mainly, but sometimes on my forehead. I try to stick to cheeks so I won't turn too rosy. The blush lasts once it's put on for a good part of the day. It's really expensive, but you get a lot of product and it does highlight my cheekbones nicely. It's a little light for my tastes, but it's a very nice blush to have on less glamorous days. Definitely makes me look awake and happier in the morning, which is a big plus. Deserves the praise it gets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by endeara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a cool-toned PPP, I love this product! It gives me a lovely ballerina-pink glow to my cheeks and a healthy all over color when I use a big fluffy brush with it. The box is extremely cute. My one huge complaint...the price is outrageous. $26?!?!?! I think I've spotted a cheap alternative....I'll let you know. EDIT: The cheap alternative didn't work...Rats!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Talamari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very petal pink blush from Benefit which looks amazing on me! I am a very light PPP and it gives me a very natural and healthy looking pink flush. The brush that comes with it works great for me to apply and I would definately buy it again if it ever runs out! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 4:46:00 PM More reviews by icestargirl9000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product.It was a little pricy but so worth because it was an all purpose product for me.I mix it with lip balm for a pale pink gloos too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by annez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Itís a sheer pink with shimmer brightening powder, flattering for almost any skintones for a beauty-pick-me-up. But donít layer this too much as it can be powdery. Oh, I really like the brush too.
Edited: This is so gimmick! The color it's too sheer and the pink is too dusty to make a brightening product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2003 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly said, I cannot understand the hype about this product. It's quite an ordinary but pricey sheer pinkish blush with little golden shimmer in a cardboard packaging, really nothing special. I think similar results can be achieved with any sheer (and less expensive)pinkish blusher. Far more disappointing, it doesn't show up on my fair complexion unless I lay it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dreamblond

I absolutely love this. I gave a 4 for packaging, because I wish it was a compact, not to say this packaging is not cute, it is the cutest thing ever. Just not practical to carry around at all. A 3 for price because it is expensive but a lot of product is there. Makes me wonder if I could ever use it all, actually. I use it everyday. It gives me a great rosy look, I like adding it after i get done with my shower after working out, because I can see where I am flushed. I add it there and I have that just-worked-out glow the rest of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2003 7:14:00 AM More reviews by orozcod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overpriced, and it doesn't shoy up. I have fair skin and no amount of application made the color show up. And they say this is great for all skin colors! yeah right! Waste of money!