August 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

This is my Holy Grail.
1. Number of compliments I have received wearing it : Countless
2. Probability of getting a compliment while wearing it : 60-70%
3. Number of times I have worn it: Daily from Mon-Sat for the last 2 months

This is a sheer pretty pink that is perfect for my LLL, NC 25, BB Sand complexion. It has just the right amount of shimmer which is not too garish. It is sheer so you never have to worry you are putting on too much as you layer it on. It lats through the day. Sometimes, I dab a faint creme blush (BB pale pink, PX Mystick Women, Ettusias Cream souffle in Pink) and dust Dandelion over the cheeks. The effect lasts into evening despite the hot humid climate in Singapore. There is a faint pleasant scent that is not too overpowering; I dare say it'd be too much if the scent was stronger though.

This is a great day blush and I have relagated my Nars orgasm, sin and Erno Laszlo mutli-phase blusher to special evenings out (when I want stronger more pigmented colours).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by chaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I caved in and bought this after being bombarded by how wonderful it was on MUA and in magazine articles. What a waste! I couldn't get this to show up on my NC 30 skin. The brush it comes w/ is worthless too. I gave this 2 lippies b/c the blush does smell nice - why you need a scented blush is beyond me though :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My friend gave this to me as a gift (*waves to ktm13*), and I'm most definitely in love. I swirl a fluffy blush brush around in the box a few times to pick up enough colour, and it definitely shows up on my NC15 skintone. I use it mainly as a blush, as I generally try to avoid adding pink to my entire complexion. The colour is a light neutral-to slightly-warm pink with a hint of golden shimmer, so it should suit both cool and warm skintones just fine. I love the smell of this--it's like sitting out in a garden--but I don't know that scented blushes are really necessary. In any case, I would likely purchase this again, because I haven't found anything that gives quite the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

Love, love, love this all except the brush (I use a different brush). I use this almost everyday and it really brightens up my entire face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2003 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Miss_J

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt kinda weird about spending twenty six dollars on a fairly small box, but then realized that this would probably last me awhile :)
I think that it looks great on my skin though. I can lightly ( I mean lightly) dust it all over my face for a pretty, natural glow, and I can layer it for a blush or eyeshadow effect. Dandelion really simplifies my makeup bag too... perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by SY1004

Too light to be considered a blush for me. Unless you keep adding it over and over again- which beats the point of this item. It does add warmth to your skin. But it'll look too pink, if you add too much pressure on the brush. Use it lightly and I find it easier if you use a big powder brush for it.
It neautralizes Benetint- esp. if you added abit too much. I like to wear dandelion with benetint, kiss-me gloss and high beam.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by allison125

This is a cute little product. I bought it on impulse, and I have been playing around with it for a while now. I have pretty fair skin, but I am having trouble using it as a blush. It looks pretty when dusted lightly over the entire face... It gives me a subtle glow. Too much, though, gives a noticeable "pinky" look to my skin. I also like to use this over blush-- especially matte ones. It can make any matte blush look soft and shimmery. Overall, I like this product, but I doubt that I would buy it again. At $24 for a container of it, I just don't know if it does *that* much for me. It's fun, but I don't find that it is essential at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 4:53:00 AM More reviews by lotta_shoos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and bought this as a blush. It gave me the most natural peachy cheeks - you can build it up as you wish. BUT during the summer, I got talked into buying Benefit's tinted moisturiser, 'You Rebel' - the selling point was the way the Benefit Lady brushed Dandelion *all over* the face on top of it! It gave Dandelion a complete new function - it took the shine off the coat of 'You Rebel' as powder would to foundation, and gave a natural sunkissed glow. So now Dandelion is my summer 'all over' powder. You can build it up on your cheeks so it still serves as a blush - but I personally now prefer to use Benetint as my blush on top of Dandelion. Great for fair skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 5:24:00 AM More reviews by luvpetal

I was lemming for this product for the longest time ever! The first time I went to get it, I picked up NARS Orgasm instead. While I still love Orgasm and all my other blushes, I want something that looks very, very natural, something that makes people wonder, 'is she, or isn't she?'=) And I'm glad to say that I've found it in Dandelion! I'm an LLL with yellow undertones, and I have heaps of freckles.. Dandelion helps to give colour to my face - I dust it all over, concentrating on my cheeks. It's so calming to know that I don't have to be scared of looking like a clown cos it's really subtle! Love it.=)

Downside: as everyone else said, the packaging is cute but troublesome. Don't even think of taking this while travelling.. And the cute brush is pretty useless as well, unless if you want to draw streaks like war paints on your cheeks.=P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2003 2:15:00 AM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never been a fan of BeneFit, but this powder is *wonderful*. I debated whether to categorize my review under blush, highlighter, or powder, since it's a bit of all three. Anyhow, used as a blush, it really does give a beautiful soft glow and makes my skin look absolutely perfect. When brushed all over my face (very lightly), it has a nice brightening effect -- kind of hard to describe, not quite a flush but a nice healthy radiance. On my rather fair skin (NC20), this DOES show -- when the SA at the counter dusted a little over one half of my face, she had to do the other half after I decided to take it because there was a pretty obvious difference between my right and left side after Dandelion had been applied. As a blush, I apply about 3x as much as I normally do with darker colors, but it has such a soft, diffused glowing effect that I've never found with other blushes. Very subtle and beautiful!!! I wish this product worked for everyone as well as it does for me!