Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/4/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried 110 Porcelain and was unfortunately very disappointed in this product. It has pink undertones, so my face looked slightly sunburnt when I wore this. I'm very pale with neutral or slightly warm undertones. Without a primer, I could get about 4 to 5 hours of wear and then it started to become a hot mess. Definitely will not purchase again.

on 4/3/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dislike this foundation. I got the last shade in the Light collection. It was too pink. PINK! how the flip was it supposed to be pink?!

on 4/3/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have a fair amount of acne scaring and such and usually I do not go with light weight foundations, but I decided why not seeing as it was so cheap and came in the perfect shade.
The packaging doesn't have a pump so you waste foundation but it doesn't matter to me because this foundations going right in the trash! After using it for a few days I have HUGE red pimples. I was just after getting my face cleared up and this upset me. I would not recommend to this to anybody who has acne prone skin, seriously do yourself the favor!

on 4/2/2011 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I usually stick with Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse or Dream Smooth Mousse but I was looking for something a little more summer friendly and this is a perfect fit. Moderate build-able coverage, doesn't settle in fine lines and my skin can breathe. I have normal skin and even with my spf 100 this doesn't make my face to oily.

on 4/2/2011 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am NC15 in MAC, Siberia in NARS SG, etc. Very light but warm undertones. I have the color 110, and it matches my skin perfectly. It's a really lightweight foundation, but it covers blemishes/imperfections/discoloration really well. It doesn't crease in fine lines either, and it lasts really well on my very dry skin all day without needing touch ups. It gives a soft, dewy finish to the skin but not shiny or oily looking. I apply it with a flat foundation brush, and it always looks amazing. The price is really great. The only problem with this is, as usual, I wish it came with a pump. I hate wasting my foundation by pouring too much.

on 4/1/2011 7:45:00 PM

OMG I LOVE THIS! It was only $7 CAD (Walmart) which is so cheap compared to other Canadian drug stores, and it's pretty much the same price, you can get it for in the US. I got this in 225, but it was a little too dark, and had too many red undertones. I like the natural feel and look on my skin, and it's really lightweight and breathable. The coverage is light to medium-buildable coverage. It has a nice smell compared to other foundations, because it doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a nice soft creamy, kind of moisturizer, which I think is really nice. If you plan on buying this be sure to test it out first. There were no testers at Walmart unfortunately. I tested it out at a different drugstore previously, but forgot the shade :(.
EDIT: This foundation wears horribly!! it simply melts off after maybe 3 hours. whenever I go to remove my makeup when I go home, I always look at the cotton pad and ask myself "where did the foundation go?". This is also extremely slick and oily, despite the fact of it being oil free. Definitely has a dewy finish, oily skin beware. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this in the future. currently loving rimmel lasting finish.

on 3/31/2011 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is by far my favorite foundation! Its not cakey and thick. You can't really tell im even wearing it but it still has the coverage i need.

on 3/30/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love this ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It is so light. Feels like I'm wearing no makeup ! I have dry skin so I don't see it working for oily skin at all. Skin looks so dewy ! For 649 I'm grabbing my self a couple extra bottles ! :)

on 3/29/2011 1:01:00 AM

never dreaming i would like this stuff, i bought it. And I do like it. And that is saying someone who has always worn heavy matte foundation. This is light and blendable and is just real user friendly. my skin is pretty good (i.m 47 so there is some fine wrinkles) but it does not settling in the creases.

what i like the most is it is foundation for when your in a hurry. Its blendability is fab so you can just dot it with fingers and go. Maybu a light primer underneath would be better also. i use both on and off.

You really have to have pretty good skin to start or use a good stand on its own concealor before you apply this foundation.

i like this alot!

on 3/28/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only thing about this product that Fit Me, was the shade. The shade selection for this product line is undoubtedly excellent, however the quality of this foundation is questionable. I suppose I should not have expected too much from a $10 foundation, but a girl can Dream.

PROS: (1) Smooth and easy application. (2) Does not accentuate dry spots. (3) dewy finish. (4) Evens out complexion. (5) Perfect match- rare for my pale complexion with warm yellow undertones.

CONS: (1) Cannot layer this foundation otherwise it will appear cakey. (2) Appears oily after 3-4 hours of wear. (3) Post removing this foundation, my skin continued to produce excess oil. (4) Foundation made my skin break out after 5 days of wear. (5) Accentuates lines, after a few hours, foundation creases wear lines are present- for example my foundation would crack after a few hours in areas such as around my mouth or just under my eyes where I smile. (6) Pump would be preferable to prevent oxygen from oxidizing the foundation over time, and keeping it hygienic.

Overall this product is probably ideal for those who have great skin (not acne prone) who are just looking to achieve an even complexion. Albeit a tinted moisturizer would probably be just as effective, if not, better.

Happy Shopping!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu