Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 3/28/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only thing about this product that Fit Me, was the shade. The shade selection for this product line is undoubtedly excellent, however the quality of this foundation is questionable. I suppose I should not have expected too much from a $10 foundation, but a girl can Dream.

PROS: (1) Smooth and easy application. (2) Does not accentuate dry spots. (3) dewy finish. (4) Evens out complexion. (5) Perfect match- rare for my pale complexion with warm yellow undertones.

CONS: (1) Cannot layer this foundation otherwise it will appear cakey. (2) Appears oily after 3-4 hours of wear. (3) Post removing this foundation, my skin continued to produce excess oil. (4) Foundation made my skin break out after 5 days of wear. (5) Accentuates lines, after a few hours, foundation creases wear lines are present- for example my foundation would crack after a few hours in areas such as around my mouth or just under my eyes where I smile. (6) Pump would be preferable to prevent oxygen from oxidizing the foundation over time, and keeping it hygienic.

Overall this product is probably ideal for those who have great skin (not acne prone) who are just looking to achieve an even complexion. Albeit a tinted moisturizer would probably be just as effective, if not, better.

Happy Shopping!

on 3/28/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this foundation! Had my fair share of liquid foundations that I have only used once or twice due to them being too heavy, caking, not enough coverage, etc..
I honestly wasn't expecting the product to be this good. Coverage is alright if you have no major imperfections; it's enough to hide minor ones. It goes on light and I can barely feel it in my skin unlike some higher end liquid foundations and after a few hours it still looked just as good as when I first applied it. The packaging isn't that great however; I have a tendency to pour too much of the product. This would definitely replace my mineral foundation for everyday use.

on 3/28/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried just about all of the foundations you can think of out there, from high end to low end brands. I love this foundation because it truly does what it claims. It provides fresh, natural coverage without being cakey, drying or oily. This product will enhance your skin, not mask it! I'm an nc30-nc35 in most Mac foundations and powders and 310 suits me perfectly! I will probably switch to 315 in the summer when I'm super tanned. I would recommend this foundation to almost everybody, except those with oily skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and usually cannot wear foundation or powders very long. This product has exceeded my expectations though. I have been using this foundation for a week and no breakouts or irritation!

on 3/28/2011 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this foundation. It is def not full coverage but if looks nice and satiny. Not for me though because I have oily skin, however, this looks nice on dry skin.

on 3/28/2011 1:22:00 AM

I have dry skin and this product, after 2 hours or so after application, made my skin so oily! AND it practically melted off, i don't recommend at all, I would recommand maybelline dream mousse liquid foundation instead.

on 3/26/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really great foundation. What I like best is the consistency; it is very thin but provides a build able coverage and seems to blend directly into the skin like a moisturizer. The finish is rather dewy and I prefer more matte so I set with MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder which helps it last for the day. It doesn't appear to be breaking out my skin yet (I've only used it for a week).

Skip this if you have problematic or oily skin because it does not offer much coverage and does have a dewy finish.

I am a NC20 and wear shade 120.

on 3/26/2011 12:45:00 PM

Saw this and decided to try it after seeing so many commercials and running out of my standard foundation.

I first noticed it was a great price compared to many other foundations that claim to do great coverage. I am southeast Asian (Vietnamese) and chose natural beige. It is non-greasy and not full of liquid when I placed it on my sponge, stayed put and was easy to apply. I also noticed I needed much less than other foundations. After I finished I loved the coverage!!

I suffer from hyperpigmentation and using my standard 24hr Maybelline concealer with this foundation my skin looked even and clear. Usually I need to use lots of concealer to cover up dark spots but this foundation covered them up in an amazing way.

I am very excited to try their other products in this "Fit Me" line. The only thing I would want is an SPF and possible salicylic to keep pimples away. Other than that very happy :)

on 3/26/2011 2:26:00 AM

i'm liking this. 120 is a perfect match for me. i would say it's more like a tinted moisturizer - only good to even out skin tone, not cover serious imperfections. sheer and light reflecting. feels comfortable. really nice product! would prefer a pump.

on 3/26/2011 2:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is pretty good. I was attracted to it because the lightest shade- 110- actually looked light enough for my skin, which is a huge plus for me since I'm paler than a vampire. The color looks great and doesn't have any overwhelming pink or yellow undertones, so it matches nicely. However the coverage isn't enough for me. It doesn't cover my redness that well... I'm not oily but sometimes my skin feels sticky when I wear it, even with powder. It doesn't last all day and by the end of a 12 hour day it's mostly all gone. Overall the only reason I reach for this is for the color match.

on 3/25/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love it as much as my Chanel Perfect Teint! So natural

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl