October 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jesseb0bessy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best liquid foundation yet! Normally, I don't like to wear liquid foundation bc it always goes on streaky, too heavy, too cakey or not the right undertone. But this is perfect! It is easy to blend, sheer to medium coverage, and breatheable- exactly what the packaging says!

I've been a dedicated BE original foundation user for 2yrs bc of the sheer dewy look if gives me. I like to think of this as the liquid version of the BE foundation without the mineral benefits. I have used the entire Fit Me regime (except the powder): foundation, concealer, blush & bronzer. I have not used the powder bc the foundation is actually too opaque for my preferences bc I HAVE VERY CLEAR SKIN. I mix in a little of my moisturizer to make it even more sheer.

***Everyone complains about it not giving enough coverage and making them look oily... ITS BC ITS NOT FOR YOU! If you watch the ad for it, it clearly states that it is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO APPEAR TRANSLUSCENT against your skin and enhancing your features. Hence, sheer dewy coverage!! Duh! So don't act surprised!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color I wear is 320. While it is a bit dark for me, the color before this one is too pink. Even though it is a bit dark, I do like it b/c it makes me look like I returned from Vacation. The coverage is medium but buildable. The texture is creamy and it blends easily. I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff it out w/a big powder brush. The color stays on all day for me. It does not change color like other Maybelline foundations do on my skin. It is dewey,has a pleasant baby powder scent and feels a bit moisturizing. I do not set it w/powder b/c I have very dry skin. I don't see this working for people w/oily skin, but those of us w/dry skin will love the feel and finish of this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for at least medium coverage from this product but it's basically a tinted moisturizer and it had an orangey cast on my skin. This is making it way back to the store. I'm nc/nw 20ish and I got 120. It would have been a good match if not for the odd cast it gave. By the end of the day I looked like I had put orange paint on my face. Not what I was going for. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by jtaccount1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have very dry skin and redness around my nose, cheeks and forehead. I have tried many foundations that either: settle in my lines, settle on or around the dry skin making it look worse or even irritate my skin. Maybelline FitMe is awesome, it feels light on my skin and I can blend it in with my foundation brush without causing it to dry up and flake. It is medium coverage and does the job perfect, I don't like heavy foundation but rather something that accentuates my natural skin and this does just that. I have received so many compliments that I look fresh and polished not overdone. I took a before and after pic, the before I looked red and blotchy and the after picture didn't look like I was wearing makeup I just looked like I had a really good nights rest, glowing and fresh. I love you FitMe!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like, not love the foundation. This is a light coverage foundation, so if you like full coverage do not waste your money on this product. This is were I would have my only complaint; although I love light coverage, I could just use a wee bit more. I have neutral, very fair skin and shade 110 matches me perfectly. I don't have acne prone skin, so I do not think it will break me out (knock on wood!) I usually swear by Nars sheer glow, but this has made its way into the rotation.

edit: After using this product for a few weeks, I'm starting to like it less and less. I have normal skin (not oily or dry) and this made my t-zone and chin a greasy mess. I'm not high maintenance, so the constant blotting and powdering is too much work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in shade 110 and it was a bit too light, but I could make it work as it is very blendable. I returned this however as it did not last very long (about 5 hours). It also accentuated the flakes on my cheeks that I am trying to get rid of. The coverage and texture was nice, but I usually don't have time to re-apply during the day. If this had lasted longer I would have kept it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Stacibravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this foundation. I have dry skin, so the dewy finish is not an issue for me. The coverage is light, so it is not my everyday foundation, but it has it's place. I know a lot of people hate the screw-top with no pump, and I've heard ppl complain about it being messy. I don't have an issue with that. I simply pour out a dime size puddle onto my pallet and take my brush and swipe around the top to clean off the excess.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by macmuse

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is very sensitive, break-out prone, and rarely gets along with products. Compound this problem with the fact that as I age, my skin has gotten drier and now REALLY has a problem finding a good makeup that doesn't look cakey, crepe-y, stuck in the pores, or whatever. I had worn minerals for several years and my skin is not looking good with them anymore (too dry). I read somewhere that FIT Me had a good smooth texture, so that made me want to try it.

The texture is very smooth and silky with a good slip, but is NOT greasy, and NOT thick and gooey. On my face, it looks natural and does not get stuck in pores or fine lines. The finish is like a natural, healthy satin skin - not shiny, not matte, not shimmery.

Now for color: I am cool-toned but cannot take too much pink because my face naturally gets pink by itself, and if there is too much pink in the makeup, it clashes with my neck. So many makeups are either too pink too yellow, too dark, too orange. FIT Me colors are more natural and not extreme pink or yellow: they are more subtle, which is a great thing.

The store had some testers so I tried 115, and 120 (one on each side of my face). I thought I would be best in 110, but they didn't have a tester for that. I was afraid 115 would be too pink, but was surprised to find it looks pinker in the bottle than it does on the skin. It was really pretty. 120 was a little too dark but honestly this makeup is very forgiving and I could get away with 120 if I had to. I bought the 110 which is fair, and blends better with my neck. But I could get away with 115 too as it had a healthy look to it, just more color.

The best part of this makeup is that in any mirror, my skin doesn't look made up and cakey, or thick, like lately all of them have been looking. I recommend this. My only wish is that it didn't have the parabens and so many chemicals.

EDIT: OK, after using this, I think either the perfume in it or whatever is just breaking out my skin. I also started getting little bumps so back to the store it went.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ClassynClean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS NEW FOUNDATION. I cant believe all the bad reviews...its definately a must try. Since turning 30, my skin has changed and ive tried every product out there from massively expensive high end brands to the DS stuff and I havent found any foundation that didnt look like i was wearing makeup, until this one. The formulation is medium coverage so its better than a tinted moisturizer but not heavy like a full coverage so its perfect for me. The other thing i love about it is that most foundations are either too matte or too glossy and this is perfectly inbetween as and gives just a dewy satin look - love it! Im super yellowy olive toned and have a hard time finding foundations yellow enough and this one has a whole range of colors that will FIT that bill throughout the year. Each tone ranges - light medium and dark have several yellow toned shades to choose from and one or so pink ones if you are one of those people that has that line of skin tone. In winter, right now, i am a 120 perfectly - never have i ever found a foundation that i didnt have to mix! its great. I also purchased 210, 220 and 320 for the spring and summer months. At $9 a piece its sooooo affordable. Dont be fooled by the bad reviews, try it for yourself - its waaay better than spending an arm and a leg on one expensive foundation from the higher brands. Im all for spending if the product is worth it but this one is fantastic so theres no need to spend more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by makeuprulesgirl

I love this foundation! It blends so well, has nice packaging, and makes me look flawless. It has great coverage! I love they have so many shade colors for every skin type and I got the perfect color. I have never had a makeup match my skin tone so well. I will buy again!