April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

goodness, this foundation gives you a PERFECT finish.... i feel like a star when i wear this. HOWEVER and it saddens me to the core, it makes me break out. i can get away with wearing it once every blue moon. the finish is so perfect i cant bare to throw it away. i apply it with the shu uemura brush 18. and fix it with the mineralize natural powder. LOVE it but cant use it often :o( and that is why when it finishes i will not be replacing it.... hence the 4

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok, it's not the worst ever but not good for it's price. I'd been searching for a good coverage foundation that have me a mainly matte finish. The colour doesn't match at all. It's their lightest and is too dark for me and I'm not the palest of pales. The coverage is good but I still needed concealer to cover my pimples. A few days after using it I had at least 5 proper spots. Not impressed! The finish looks like one of a very cheap foundation so for that I will not be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by michellecruz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation it covers well and it gives me a matte finish. I wear NC42, i like the coverage it gives me but after a while it gives off a little bit of an orange color, not a bad orange though. The packaging is ok. I use the pump that MAC has and i love that. I saves you on a lot of foundation. I would buy this again, it has lasted me a while and i have had it for about 7 months and still do need need a new one so it last a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The coverage is fabulous but the finish is pretty awful. It dries to a cakey matte and it makes my pores look huge. My skin aged 10 years with this on. It just didn't work for me. I tried to use it 5 different ways and nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great foundation if you get the right colour :] Since I have quite bad teenage skin (oily + acne prone), I wanted a product that had medium-high coverage and a natural semi-matte finish, and I thought a more expensive brand wouldn't mess with my skin so much. I know more expensive doesn't equal better, necessarily, but every drugstore brand I've used (maybelline, covergirl, l'oreal) has made me break out. I did my research and the MUA colour-matched me. It covers up everything except shine; you basically don't need a concealer :D I've used this pretty much every day for the past year or two, and I'm still on my first bottle. I don't use much though because - and this is my only problem with this product - it doesn't match my very pale, pink-undertoned skin. NC15 is MAC's lightest shade, and it's too yellow and slightly too dark - I may try NW15, but that'll probably be WAY too dark. I don't recommend this for people with dry skin, as whenever I dry out it sticks to the dryness. All in all, it's a great product, one well worth trying ^^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say this is a foundation I come back to a lot. It's amazingly full coverage, good color match, looks natural, I get compliments all the time when I wear this! People say I look like a porcelain doll! My one complaint is that this is really hard on my skin. I always get tons of pimples when I wear this, and I don't like that this doesn't last all day. 5 or 6 hours in it starts to get kinda gross and melts away, and my skin really isn't even oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by RVB2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought this when I was still new to M.A.C products, I thought maybe it would be too thick, and look caked on, but it is just the opposite! I apply by Studio Fix (in NC20) with the 168 brush...which is also amazing! I would recommend finding it with a pump applicator instead of the twist top, that way it is easier to get onto the brush. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone looking for great coverage that isn't caked on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkvanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far this foundation is going well :) It doesn't make my combination skin oily (although it's not summer yet!) and coverage is good. Blends well. Still in the process of trying different application techniques.

Overall a great foundation. It lost one lippy for the packaging - I don't like how it's in a glass bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Kagey

Did not like this product. It smelled very chemically, and felt very heavy on the face. Didn't do anything for my oily t-zone. Still had to blot at least twice a day. Color match was okay. Oxidized a bit. Even tried this with some of the fix powder dusted on top, and the wear did not improve. Had some mild breakouts. There's better ones out there. Won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by JustLikeHollywood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation was again, awful on me, I decided to try this one after hearing how great it was for a friend of mine, and her skin did look nice with this foundation on, so I bought it for myself.
Just, No. This foundation oxidises like mad! its stupidly bad, it looks awful after about 2 hours, does'nt last and breaks me out.
Mac are not getting a good review when it comes to foundation from me.
Although, I have not given up yet...