October 20, 2014 | 863 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my back up foundation.

And what a good foundation it is!
It's easy to blend, comes in a variety of colours sure to match anyones skin tone, non drying which is good as my skin is prone to abit of dryness and foundation can make it look so much worse so i would advise it to anyone who wants a natural looking glow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by earthtochristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the foundations I have tried, this one has been the only one able to match my skintone perfectly. It is very easy to blend and looks amazing.
However, the coverage is not as great as I would like it to be. My red cheeks are still visible regardless of how much I put on, and the make up doesn't last too long even when I wear primer underneath it. Not to mention it is absolutely horrible when it comes to holding up to sweat and controlling oil; by the end of the day most of my foundation had worn off and my nose was an oil slick. I was so disappointed because the color was such a perfect match for my skin and it looked great when I first applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bebe9607

i have this foundation and it sucks!!! doesnt blends well on my skin i hated it but i think it depends on the type of skin idk i just dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sideeffex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ditto to the review right before me. This stuff is like an oil slick. Not only did it make me totally greasy, but I broke out like crazy. Combination skin people beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ka193097

this stuff SUCKS!!!!!!!
1st off- i was looking at the packaging and noticed a THICK layer of oil looking stuff on the top layer of the foundation in the bottle. it was just sitting there im not sure what it was.
it seemed to match me very well but i wasnt too happy about the consistecy of the product. it wasnt buildable and broke me out LIKE CRAZY! horrible horrbile

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decided to try this out because of a BOGO promotion at Walgreens. It's not very thick and will run out very quickly when you pour it. No pump. Sheer coverage. First time I used it, I did apply a primer and my T-zone was a hot mess within a couple of hours. Next day I used a primer and it was fine. Super cheap, I'll probably finish it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by queenbofstyle

I have been using this foundation for years, and buy it still when I don't have enough money for Laura Mercier. This has the almost perfect amount of coverage, yet doesn't feel like I'm wearing a lot of make-up. They N-2 is near perfect for my skin tone, and I love that it is oil free.
Admittedly, I do have to use power with this foundation, and I do normally have to blot later in the day, but I have oily skin, so I expect that.
I prefer the Laura Mercier oil-free foundation, but this is a very close second. I find it is equal to a lot of high end make-ups, and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by gemmerrlemmerr

This foundation is definitely not for me. This would suit someone with dry skin, and I don't have that. It feels like it sits on the skin and doesn't sink in, it feels so gross. Although if I had dry skin I think that I would like it because the colour range is great, it's not too expensive and it blends well. My skin is suuuper oily so I think I will stick to my revlon colorstay one :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this because it's very sheer and blends in well. I wish the bottle had a pump though. Also the SPF makes photo taking a pain because it reflects the light and washes out my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I review lots of foundations - and I like quite a few. This foundation, I would say, is a very delicate liquid foundation. I love the way it makes my skin look - like there is no makeup on at all! I found the right color and with just a touch-up of powder, find it a beautiful and very delicate look. I am sure I will purchase this again. Don't let the thin liquid fool you; it has lots of kick when on, but as I said before - very delicate! It also covers quite well - what a fooler! I put on Estee Lauder Daywear moisturizer under this. I do believe one needs a bit of moisturizer under this, then no one will have a mask effect, I do believe.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No