November 24, 2014 | 945 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by pinkella08

There are a few different colours to choose from so you just pick the closest to your skin tone ( i use rose ivory). Beacause i have pale skin i have always found foundations to make me look paler or give me tide marks around my jaw. This is the first foundation thats really does match my skin. I’m not sure how it works but it works with your skin to adapt to your colour and give a better texture to your face. Its really easy to blend in and it gives great coverage. Also i have used been using maybelline matte mousse for a year which does give great coverage but my skin always felt clogged and cakey and i have always suffered with spots. Since changing to the L’oreal foundation a month ago i have only had 1 spot (i didnt remove my makeup 1 night and woke up with a spot, ive learnt my lesson!) and i think this is beacuse it covers but it still let’s your skin breathe.

I think the price is really good because the bottle is 30ml and i don’t even use a full pump for my whole face so it should last a while, making it great value for money

Check out my beauty blog http://francescasbeautyspot.wordpress.com/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I really like this foundation. Most foundations look to orange on me, but the neutral catagory in this line is a good match for me. It's the closest match to my skin color that I've found yet, and I've tried dozens of foundations. It provides a very natural finish, which I like because I'm sick of foundations looking cakey or oily on me. I would consider it a medium coverage foundation, and paired with the concealer it covers most of my acne and scars. Its not long wearing or full coverage, but that's ok with me because I think the revlon cs I was using was just too difficult to remove and this one doesn't look mask-like. I will definelty repurchase because it is a good price and looks great. I will update if it causes me to breakout. The only thing I dont like is that its thick and you have to pour it out, which can be difficult and I end up pouring too much which is why I took off one lippie. I love this line because you can get the foundation, powder, concealer, and blush once you figure out your shade and undertone.

Edit~I've been using this awhile now and its starting to look orange on me. Every foundation I try seems to work at first then turn oragne. Took of one lippie for that, however I still like the formula. Won't repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by gloss15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this foundation. i honestly feel like i've found my HG, these are the reasons why:

1. The price - at only $9 a bottle, this foundation is more realistically replaceable than a $42 bottle of laura mercier (of which i was using but can no longer use due to reasons concering money)

2. The color selection - there are so many shades to choose from, with several undertones, its almost impossible for anyone not to find their perfect shade. I was fortunate enough to find a shade that blended seamlessly with my natural skin tone, W7- caramel beige.

3. The texture - althought its sheer, this foundation glides on so smooth, the consistency is so even and smooth, i think it improves your skins texture. Its also buildable for more coverage.

4. the sunscreen - the spf of 17 is also great so that i don't have to necessarily moisturize my face with a moisturizer that has an added spf, (although it might be a good idea to anyway).

that this foundation doesn't have a pump isn't really bothersome, although it would be better to have a pump in terms of cleanliness.

i would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by okrockon

I have never found a great foundation for my skin... I have never needed it until after I had a child, to be honest. So, that being said....
This product is pretty good. The match is great (I use shade w3) and it covers up the little inconveniences and blemishes decently. Not great for
heavy duty dark circles, not great for applying (I have the one with the silver cap) but otherwise, a pretty solid product. The coverage is medium, I'd say. I can still see my freckles after applying, but I consider that a good thing. It doesn't clog my skin, comes off easily and isn't irritating. No weird smell or side effect. It wears off after about 8 hours, but whatever. I'd recommend it and buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Not super impressed. Product is very liquidy and thin. I really have trouble blending this for some reason. It dries quickly and it seems like the more I stipple on the less actually sticks to my skin. I have to use more concealer with this than most other medium foundations. My redness on my cheeks isn't covered at all and I don't have very much redness. It also emphasized my dry skin. Will not repurchase, but probably won't return.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jennab522

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I personally love this foundation. It provides medium coverage that I mix with a little lotion to give it a creamier texture and make it a tad glowy. I've used it for about 3 years now. I've tried bare minerals, chanel, nars, and countless others, and I like the $10 foundation more. I think with make-up it's not necessarily about only wearing one brand or solely devoting yourself to department store cosmetics, but to try them all and find out for yourself what looks best on your skin regardless of the price or brand name. This foundation does not make my eyes water like the more expensive make-up, the coverage is great, isn't oily, and it doesn't make me break out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this foundation for a couple of years now in shades W6-W7 depending on what season it is and how tan I am.

PROS:
Matches my skin tone better than any other drugstore brand
Good medium-full coverage
Doesn't break me out
Has sunscreen

CONS:
Oxidizes to an ashy color if used without primer
Seems to sit on top of skin like a layer of makeup instead of looking natural

I keep buying this because it goes on BOGO sale a lot and it's the only drugstore foundation that comes close to my skin color and doesn't break me out... but I'd definitely switch to a more high end foundation if I could afford it but I can't right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by susanmariesmith

This is THE WORST foundation I've ever tried. I bought this based on Beautypedia recommendation. Should have looked at MUA before purchase. Color N2 is awful. It looked OK in the bottle, but was noticeably pink when I put it on my hand. Had an awful greasy/powdery feel....strange combination! Both color & texture were VERY obvious on my face. Thankfully, I purchased at CVS & will be able to get a refund.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by gem15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ick!! This product is terrible. It does not blend, it just stays on top of skin like this gross layer of greasiness. Yes, you can certainly match your skin tone, however, that's beyond the point when you can't blend it in so it looks NATURAL. There is no way in hell Eva Longoria and Beyonce actually use this in real life. It also broke me out a lot. Maybe it would work differently for someone with normal or dry skin, however if you have combo, oily or acne prone skin stay far FAR away!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

This is the first liquid foundation I tried and I am not completely satisfied. I had high expectations since I heard many good things about this product. I'm not saying it's not okay.. maybe it just did not suit my needs. First, coverage is not seamless, it's quick drying so you have to be fast when applying. I got the G3 bottle since the saleswoman told me that it's the shade that would suit those with yellow undertone. As promised by L'oreal it would adjust to your skintone to match it perfectly.. that remains true. I had no problems whatsoever with the shade and good news that it has many shades to choose from. Remember that this is an oil-based foundation and if you're naturally oily it would bleed and would make you oil more. But for those with dry skin as me this foundation would work just fine. Also, I think it did not break me out in any sense.. but will edit if it does in the future. I will not repurchase as I still have a long way to go.. I'll go for the MUFE HD foundation next! =)