L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I love this product, 3N my perfect color. I have a lot of acne scars on my cheeks and it covers then great. It makes my skin look flawless. When i changed my makeup my husband (who doesn't notice anything) said how nice my make up looked. That alone sold me. The color is amazing, i heard some people say it made them look orange, but i never had that problem. I work at a restaurant and being in and out of the kitchen sometimes my face getting steam in it or sweaty and the color stays way better then anything else I ever used.

I've been searching all over for a good foundation, and I think I've found it. The color selection is amazing...this is the first foundation I've used in a long time that isn't too dark or orange for me. I like the coverage - light, but still enough to cover blemishes. I do wish it was a little more matte, but I set it with MAC blot powder, and that works really well for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There are some very good things about this foundation and some that are not so good. When I bought this I couldn't decide what undertone I needed so I used the shade selector with the swatches. The one that disappeared was supposed to be the right shade for me. This turned out to be N2. This is very blendable as it promises. After application my skin looked so smooth, luminous and natural. Not made up at all. But very quickly it seemed to develop a yellow tint. Either it oxidized hella fast or I should have gone with a cool shade. My cheeks tend to look flushed and the coverage was just not enough for me. I also bought the matching pressed powder and had the same problem. It looked great at first but then went yellow. I would give this another chance with one of the cool shades because I loved the finish so much. I just wish the coverage was a bit fuller.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the worst fondations i have ever tried. Yes, i found a color match that was true. However, the consistancy was no good . I didn't like anything about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i loveee this mascara. i finally found the right color for me. all the foundations i tried were too pink on my skin and since im a yellow tone i got w7 and it matcched PERFECTLY ♥ and it leaves my skin looking healthy, dewy, even, and flawless

Personally, I love this foundation, and I think it's probably one of the best drugstore finds out there. I have yet to find any other foundation or line that has such a wide range of shades without paying a lot more for it. This is a definitely plus for me since I'm pretty pale with a peaches and cream complexion (I don't even fit a MAC shade--depending on the season, I have to mix between NW 10/15 or 15/20). I find that n1 works well on me, and I haven't had it oxidize on me. I live in a humid area too. I find that it's very blendable and easy to work with. I like the consistency, not too runny but not too thick and cakey. I'm not crazy about the packaging just because I wish there were a pump. I also wish that you got a little more product (the bottle is actually on the small side). Nevertheless, I love it, and it's definitely a go-to everyday foundation for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is pretty good drugstore foundation. The consistency is sheer, quite runny, and blends easily. I imagine you could be off a shade and it would still work, it's that sheer and blendable. I'd say the finish is a bit dewy and satiny. The colors were good for my Asian skin tone too (not too pink or gray). There was nothing wrong with it, I've just found better foundations :)

L'Oreal True Match was my HG foundation in my early 20s. I moved onto other products, including Bare Escentuals, MUFE and numerous Revlon foundations.
I've recently returned to this foundation after my skin reacted horribly to the Revlon Colorstay Active. Now, I remember why I loved this foundation so much! It provides medium buildable coverage, minimizes the large pores on my forehead and along the sides of my nose, and there's a wide range of colors based on undertones.
I do have to blot my t-zone several times per day but I have to do that with every foundation. I have combination/acne-prone skin with a very oily t-zone and normal-to-dry cheeks.
I have this foundation in W4 and could possibly do W5. For reference, my MAC equivalent is between NC35 - NC40.

EDIT: stopped using this. My skin just felt kind of itchy and filmy at the end of the day. Switched to Nars Sheer Glow, which I didn't want to do because it is more expensive, but it just wears better and feels better.

I wore Clinique City Base in Alabaster for all my 20s and then it started to break me out and just not sit well on my skin, so I tried a few other Clinique foundations, all of which I hated. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a foundation, so I read a bunch of reviews here and off to the drugstore I went to try the three most well-reviewed. I have dry, moderately sensitive skin that gets shiny on my nose and redness around my jawline. I'm also very pale, with neutral undertones and I don't like a heavy feel, but prefer light coverage. I wore each one for 2 weeks. So here goes:

Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex spf 15 in 110 Ivory: I like the way this applied the best. It went on very smooth and blended well. Smells like paint. A teensy bit darker than the others. Made me break out.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup spf 20 in 20 Natural Ivory: very nice color match and also applied well. Scent is very perfumy and flowery and didn't go away. I could feel this foundation on my skin throughout the day, so not weightless like I prefer. Didn't break out, but tended to get oily.

L'Oreal True Match super-blendable makeup spf 17 in neutral n1 soft ivory: I tried this one first and didn't like it because it really shows any patches of dry skin. However it is the one I'm using now because it is so light, but covers well, good color match, no break-outs, no oilies, and I found the scent to be the lightest. This foundation looks a lot better if I take care of my skin and moisturize and exfoliate properly : ) I absolutely love that I can touch my face during the day and it feels like skin, not makeup.

P.S. I also went to the Lancome counter and tried Teint Idole in Intensity 1 Ivoire 2 (C), but just couldn't spend the 40 bucks. And it doesn't have suncreen.

YUCK!!! Yeah so I'm a total MAC girl but the liquid foundations don't work on me (NW15 too dark except for studio tech) so I'm always looking for an HG foundation (revlon colorstay is pretty great) so I'm like hey let's try this, so I bought the W1 porcelain shade, I went home and put some on and I thought it would be ok, well I put it on this AM and wore it all day at work, that's inside, and in the air so its not hot, anyways by the end of the day it had turned orange and oxidized, it was gross and didn't look good at all so needless to say it went back today, along with the matching powder that was very cheap feeling. I think for the quality of the product its very expensive, even though its very cheap....in so many ways LOL