April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hthenerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my holy grail liquid foundation. It was the first foundation I ever bought (back when I was about 12) and I keep buying it again. After a few years of trial and error, I've discovered that my ideal shade is "W1" Porcelain.

This product gives sheer coverage with fingers and a sponge, but I get medium to full coverage when I apply it with my Everyday Minerals baby kabuki brush.

The only problem I have with this is that it's not very longwearing and the coordinating powder is way darker than the foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Nurawr

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I bought this on a whim, just wanting to try out something new. I always used maybelline until i found this! I bought golden beige. Its pretty light considering it says golden, but it matches my skin tone perfectly without a yellow or orange tone to it. I like how its very light weight and super blendable. It stays on through most of the day if i use a primer beforehand. sometimes it gets a little oily in the tzone but i carry blotting paper with me so its never a problem.I never had breakouts too. I recommend this foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Timberlynn6869

I was so disappointed in this foundation. I really wanted to like it but midway thru my morning at work - my face started to turn orange - I purchased Natural Buff (N) and by lunch time it was really noticeable and I wanted to go to the bathroom and wash my face. I am glad it does work for some and they love it - I guess I was one that was seriously disappointed in this L'Oreal product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lizvan1985

i bought this foundation when i had a terrible break out. parts of my face still have a lot of active acne, others are full wit acne scars and on top of tat my skin is peeling very badly. so i needed a foundation tat doesnt accentuate tat. i didnt experience any break out when i first use it. it didnt dry my skin more. e coverage is buildable. i usually dun put on concealer. one thing tat i dun like is e oil control. my face gets oily after 4 hours. but cant really blame it, i live in a tropic country n working in a hospital tat make me running around all e time. overall it's a nice foundation =)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this when it first came out. On the plus side there is a very wide color selection. However, I have combination skin & this made me very oily w/in a few hours. Not to mention it transfers. I remember putting my head down in class & my forehead touched the paper. When I lifted my head up there was an ugly foundation spot on my paper. Changed foundations the next day.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by shoo87

It's great that they have a wide range of colours to choose from, but I thought that the oil control wasn't very good. It doesn't blend very well either and it makes me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by poohbealov

this is the only foundation you will ever catch me using. It is one of the only foundations from drug stores that wont make you look orange or yellow. It comes in so many color ranges and tones. It super bendable which is what i need because i need heavy coverage. It provides a long lasting natural color. Although it does appear really shiny and oily on my skin because i have very oily skin so i use there powder, but their powder is the hardest thing to find stores never have it in stock which is really annoying. The powder smells really bad too but whatever it works.

i do agree that it doesnt last all day. it lasts for about 5-6 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:54:00 AM More reviews by dixie60

I love that this product actually matches me and doesnt break me out. However it doesnt have very good of coverage and seems to wear off really quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by makeup2000

I liked how it contained SPF and it had a good range of colors. It also never turned orange on me. If the makeup had only blended with my skin, I would have liked it. It just sat on top of my face and made my skin look older that it should (I'm 27). Even my husband doesn't like it. When even my husband notices my foundation's quality, it is time to go shopping for a different one. Maybe it works for some people, but not for me. If you have any dry patches, it will make then appear much worse, and it settles into your smile lines too. It looked okay from far away, but not up-close.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kareo

I really like this product. I love that it has an SPF in it and it's very light. It covers very well. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle. it would be nice in a pump. but I'll live. I'll buy it again most likely