April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say this is a foundation I come back to a lot. It's amazingly full coverage, good color match, looks natural, I get compliments all the time when I wear this! People say I look like a porcelain doll! My one complaint is that this is really hard on my skin. I always get tons of pimples when I wear this, and I don't like that this doesn't last all day. 5 or 6 hours in it starts to get kinda gross and melts away, and my skin really isn't even oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by RVB2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought this when I was still new to M.A.C products, I thought maybe it would be too thick, and look caked on, but it is just the opposite! I apply by Studio Fix (in NC20) with the 168 brush...which is also amazing! I would recommend finding it with a pump applicator instead of the twist top, that way it is easier to get onto the brush. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone looking for great coverage that isn't caked on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkvanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far this foundation is going well :) It doesn't make my combination skin oily (although it's not summer yet!) and coverage is good. Blends well. Still in the process of trying different application techniques.

Overall a great foundation. It lost one lippy for the packaging - I don't like how it's in a glass bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Kagey

Did not like this product. It smelled very chemically, and felt very heavy on the face. Didn't do anything for my oily t-zone. Still had to blot at least twice a day. Color match was okay. Oxidized a bit. Even tried this with some of the fix powder dusted on top, and the wear did not improve. Had some mild breakouts. There's better ones out there. Won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by JustLikeHollywood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation was again, awful on me, I decided to try this one after hearing how great it was for a friend of mine, and her skin did look nice with this foundation on, so I bought it for myself.
Just, No. This foundation oxidises like mad! its stupidly bad, it looks awful after about 2 hours, does'nt last and breaks me out.
Mac are not getting a good review when it comes to foundation from me.
Although, I have not given up yet...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by wendiizhou

I have oily skin and this foundation after a couple of hours I have patches of oily foundation blotches on my skin, especially around my nose area. It does not look matte at all and I find it makes my skin look cakey. The packaging is annoying and I had to purchase the foundation pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by TheHybred

I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff now. I must say that it gives my combo skin a nice sheen, without being too oily. I love the full coverage that this foundation gives me. I wish that it came with the pump, but that's okay. I use Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in medium plus to set my NC30 studio fix fluid.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Seagulls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using MAC's Studio Finish (liquid) foundation for years. I constantly have red skin due to rosacea. This foundation does a great job of covering it up to the point where people have no idea I'm a little red cherry underneath! I'm pretty fair and use NC15. It has yellow undertones which counteracts my splotchiness. I doubt this product is healthy...it's probably filled with alcohol and all sorts of hideous stuff; but so far, it's the only one that hides my rosacea all day long. I'll keep looking for an organic foundation w/ great coverage, but until then, it'll be MAC Studio Finish all the way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sophiefreeman1

My auntie basically is obbsessed with mac and she has the whole line of it just in her bedroom. She bought select by mac and i was on holiday with her and started using it, she mixed it with MAC illuminating base and it looked really nice, but it was way off my shade. So i went to mac and everyshadde was too dark so i tried studio fix in NC15 the lightest shade. When i got hoem and staerted using it, it was good but nothing special and i highly dont reccommend this for people with dry skin as it will emphasise dry patches and look horrible on skin, its quite good for oily skin but doesnt give that good a coverage and i find that it doesnt give a very natural look and your skin would have to already be very good to pull it off. I do reccommend the illuminating base as it really does look gorgeous on with any skin type :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I'd give this a B+. It covers my skin well, matches my skin tone, and dries quickly. I just wish it had a pump for how much it costs, and it's not as good as Lancome foundations.