September 23, 2014 | 1740 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by glammisskelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! all time fave foundation! stays all day long, well i use the M.A.C prep an prime under so i am sure that helps too! but wow what a great product gives me the coverage i want my skin looks airbrushed!!

i have never broken out from this either, if i dont wash my face at night i dont have to worry about having breakouts the next day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by karibari121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a keeper! I have dry skin so i didnt think it would look really good because usually when i wear liquid foundation my face sucks it right up and i'm left with gross dry spots. This foundation however is just beautiful! I'v been using it for about 2 weeks now and i have not had any breakouts or anything. It does need to be blended in well or you will have streaks. I will buy this over and over again :)

Only bad thing is that you have to buy the pump seperate. But it is only 5$ so not that bad but they should have just added it with the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by enteneu

Unlike many girls, this foundation did not break me out. At first, I did not like this product. I applied it using a foundation brush, and I found that the product still looked pretty cakey. I left it alone for awhile but came back to it because I didn't want my money to go to waste so I applied using a different technique. I used the infamous "Stipple" on method. I still found the foundation to be cakey.

I've given this product another try, this time using my fingers and it's fabulous! When applied with my fingers the outcome is medium coverage (enough to even out my skin tone, cover most blemishes, but still allows some freckles to show through). The foundation is definitely build able. I dab my problem areas with a second layer of foundation instead of using concealer. It lasts all day, (even without "setting" it). I think it's a great foundation, but not the best. There are definitely better alternatives even drug-store wise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product, thus far anyway. And unlike others I think as long as its applied very lightly it can be wore for day, but its also great for heavier coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Junkie1

I give it 4 lippies because it is a good product. Hides all the blemishes and makes the skin look flawless plus it has sunscreen. However I'm a NC20 or C2 in the studio fix powder foundation and there just doesn't seem to be any equivalent in their liquid format. If I take NC20 I look like Casper the friendly ghost (or the sick ghost!). My other choice is NC30 which makes it look like I went to the tanning salon and covered my body.... I just think they should have colours in between. There is just such a huge discrepancy between those two colours. I gave a 2 for the packaging because liquid foundations should come with a pump, less spillage and waiste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was really hesitant to try this because of all the reviews about how this causes people to break out. But since I wanted to change foundations (my Studio Tech was too heavy for an Australian summer) I decided to just give this a go. I really like the coverage this gives and yet it still feels pretty light on the skin. You don't need much product to give you sufficient coverage. I wear this in NC30 and it's a really good colour match. I haven't noticed any break outs since I've started using and I've been using it for about a month. Oh and invest in the pump, it's definitely worth it!!

Edit: This has broken me out and I've had to stop using it. Little bumps started appearing on my forehead and it took a while for them to disappear after I stopped using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Bridie56

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good foundation but a little thick for every day wear. If mixed with a little moisturiser can work really well though.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by APRjmar

Great coverage but at the same time it leaves your face looking SO cakey. I much rather go for the natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jameelaxx

I do like this product. Many people say that it makes them breakout but i haven't had that problem and I've been wearing it for a solid two months. I do wish it came with a pump, but for that, its an extra five bucks. I also wear it with my mineralized skin finish natural by mac and it gives my face a really nice finish. It is quite expensive but it fives you a medium-full coverage look, if you so desire.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Luvreia

I might just have found my holy grail foundation. Not too sure as I'm such a makeup newbie. So far the studio fix fluid has been a near perfect match for my skin (no two tone effect at neck) and is reasonably easy to blend. I'm wearing it for the first time for almost 8 hours by now and it still looks fine, slightly shiny but nothing some loose powder can't fix. In fact, I quite like that it looks more dewy than oily. Shall see if it breaks me out, which is the real test.

So far only gripe is the packaging. If they're not going to provide a pump, they might as well have put it in a jar so at least its easier to dip my brush in. The bottle is possibly the worst packaging foundation could possibly come in.