Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/18/2002 4:27:00 PM

Yes, this mascara was great, but it's nothing out of this world. I mean, 21 bucks for a mascara? I'd prefer to stick to Loreal's Voluminous--- it's a similar effect for a much better price.

This is the on my good macara list. It is a very dry thin formula that does not clump or flake, and only slightly smudges. My lashes are defined and slightly longer with the curl intact but I must admit this mascara doesn't do much in terms of volumizing. I love how I can't even tell I have this mascara on--it is that light and non-irritating. this is a great formula for a defined day look.

on 3/11/2002 9:32:00 PM

I would buy it again if I was desperate, but I wasn't really happy with it, it was kinda clumpy & stuck my lashes together, not exactly what I want. Doesn't mean I hold anything against Lancome though ;)

on 3/10/2002 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Decent enough mascara, but not worth the price. If there is a GWP I can't live without, I'll pick up a tube, along with a lipstick. It doesn't get clumpy, and works all most as well as L'Oreal's Voluminous, but I can do without it.

on 3/8/2002 9:37:00 PM

While I am happy about the fact that this mascara looks pretty on my lashes, and doesn't smudge (a BIG bonus in my book - I've found that 90% of mascaras smudge - on me, anyways - giving me the dreaded raccoon appearance), I found that it made my lashes go limp and straight, even AFTER I'd curled them. I was dismayed! Fortunately, I got this in a GWP, so no money wasted.

on 3/3/2002 8:00:00 PM

This is a great mascara. it makes my lashes look so long and lush. Its definitely worth the price and I reccommend it to anybody who wants to have beautiful lashes.

on 3/2/2002 11:53:00 PM

This has been a staple of mine for years. Can take a bit of getting used to, though, as it can clump and go on too thickly if you aren't careful. Pair it with a good metal lash comb.

on 1/31/2002 7:01:00 AM

I just got to try this mascara in a GWP and was not overly impressed. Maybe a full sized tube would be better. For a lengthener, HR Spectacular is far superior IMO.

on 1/29/2002 2:23:00 PM

This was my staple mascara up until 2 years ago when, I believe, Lancome changed Definicils formulation (for the worst). I have given up on Definicls all together, but have found L'Oreal's Lash Out mascara to be a more economical replacement.

on 1/26/2002 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is mainly hype. I don't think it works better than any drugstore brand and the high price tag is ridiculous.

Popular Mascaras