August 29, 2014 | 1733 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2001 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lorien

One of the best; though there's a little bit smuging. It made my lashes longer, thicker and definer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply the best. Length, thickness, and wear are phenomenal. The brush and formulation of this mascara are superior! ...and it doesn't smear up onto my oily eyelids. I ask nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2001 11:19:00 AM More reviews by LyndseyTart

Love it! Worth the price... you pay just as much for lesser dept. store brands like Clinique or Lauder, but this blows those away. Definitely the best out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2001 12:41:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

This works great. There's no clumping, and wears on for a long time before any smudging/smearing takes place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2001 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite mascara of all time. I use it in Brown for the daytime. It separates, elongates and thickens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 11:10:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Love this! It really thickens my lashes and I don't even need to use my eyelash curler with this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Anne

This is a very good, although expensive, mascara. It separates my lashes, but doesn't really do much in terms of lengthening or thickening. It never smudges or runs, and it never comes out clumpy either. A good every day choice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2001 1:42:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I really like this mascara if I'm after a non-waterproof one. It lengthens my lashes dramatically, and doesn't clump or smudge. It's great for everyday use and comes off easily with a gentle makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2001 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this in GWP several times, made me itchy, red and watery but that's just me. As for effect, nothing special, like Clinique's naturally glossy, but w/out the glossiness. A bit clumpy, and didn't define or lengthen better than other average mascars.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2001 1:51:00 PM More reviews by KioraNZ

Edited 2/6/04 - Something has changed an I can not longer wear this mascara ... allergic reaction!

I've been using this mascara for over 10 years and always return to it. The only downfall is it seems to dry out faster than normal.