April 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mariella_100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ooh, fantastic product! It really does have an enormous impact! My lashes are beautifully long, luscious and lovely after a few swipes of this stuff. Its a great dark, deep colour and really does stay put. The best mascara i've ever tried. Big rec!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kai1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gwp. It left my lashes stuck together and was flakey. I have tried many mascaras and rarely have I had a problem with flaking. It did give my lashes a bit of curl, but didn't really increase the length or volume. I'll stick with Jane Fan Club which costs only a quarter of the price of High Impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by mailentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great inexpensive mascara, $13.50. I purchased the blue which is a deep navy. It stays on d/n flake or smudge. Easy to take off. I would purchase this mascara again. My old staple was Lancome, then I was going to try Vincent Longo, but tried the Clinique instead. I will try the Longo when I feel like spending twice as much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alleygracie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved this mascara. I have pretty long lashes, and this mascara actually makes them look like a centimeter longer. It really seperates them too. It is worth the 11 bucks or whatever the price is. It lasts long too. I got it free in a Clinique bonus, and I need to get some more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Ciji63

One word: SMEARS!!!!! Overall, it goes on nicely - no clumping. It added nice length but no volume or curl. I tried it several times, even making sure I had no moisturizer under my eyes and it still smeared under my eyes each time. One thing I will not tolerate from any mascara, especially an expensive one! It's back to Lancome for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by rwgirl2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara!!! The effect is dark, dramatic, long black lashes that do not clump, flake, run or smear. I LOVE this stuff! I use it for nighttime, special occasions, or just when i feel like wearing a more dramatic look. This is the mascara i have been waiting for! Thank you, Clinique!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 11:32:00 AM More reviews by LauraA

I got this product on a whim, and I am SO disappointed. While the formula is nice and thick with no goops or flaking, it adds no volume to my lashes, nor does it curl. It separates nicely, and that is about the only good thing I can say. I will definitely go back to drugstore mascara for half the price and twice the effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2003 2:23:00 AM More reviews by jeanneb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a small sample of this in one of those Clinique promotions. I have short lashes,
but this stuff is just waay too much IMHO.
My lashes look too dark and spidery with just one application, especially the lower ones. Fine if you like the look, that's why
I gave it 3 lippies. Just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SwitchbladeFaerie

I got this as a sample from MACYS.COM. It a nice mascara, but it works jsut as well as a drugstore brand. I wouldnt purchase it, but it is a decent mascara that gives natural to dramatic lashes depends how many times u apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by tiffjewel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this product. I am a faithful Clinique user, but their mascaras have always lacked something. This one is no exception. It goes on very wet, and I absolutely HAD to use a comb on my lashes or this just weighed them down. By the end of the day it was flakey. I'll stick with my L'Oreal Voluminous!