September 21, 2014 | 2046 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dreamblond

I absolutely love this. I gave a 4 for packaging, because I wish it was a compact, not to say this packaging is not cute, it is the cutest thing ever. Just not practical to carry around at all. A 3 for price because it is expensive but a lot of product is there. Makes me wonder if I could ever use it all, actually. I use it everyday. It gives me a great rosy look, I like adding it after i get done with my shower after working out, because I can see where I am flushed. I add it there and I have that just-worked-out glow the rest of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2003 7:14:00 AM More reviews by orozcod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overpriced, and it doesn't shoy up. I have fair skin and no amount of application made the color show up. And they say this is great for all skin colors! yeah right! Waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2003 3:00:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I avoided this product because of all the pooh-poohs by the MUA community. "It is way overpriced"; "It doesn't even show up". So when the girl at the Benefit counter gave me a makeover, she used this on me. I was AMAZED at how natural and rested I looke

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An okay product and not worth spending $28 on. I was warned that it might not show up on my MMM skin and really it doesn't. Has a nice subtle shimmer and if I apply alot, it gives a soft pink highlighting effect. But then it appears fake and disappears

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by RileyKate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

first of all, the box is just adorable!! .. it would look pretty on my bathroom counter even if I didn't use it .. it kinda 'wakes up' my skin, making it look a little healthier (w/o shimmer) .. the brush is ok, but I like to use a bigger flufier brush .. I can't use it alone as a blush though; it just doesn't show up enough for me ((it DOES show up; but I *need* more LOL)) - I use it like I would a highlighter (not all over) .. but I suppose if you wanted to carry it in your bag, the box would be a problem ..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by scarlettallison1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dandelion lives up to its promises. I have used it as a blush, but I prefer it as a brightening powder. I have been complemented on my healthy flush many times while wearing Dandelion. It's in a really cute little box, it smells pretty, and it lasts because it seems to absorb oil well in its setting-powder function. The pink color of Dandelion adds more of a flush than a grandma-toned bright pink blush, so I think gals with any skin color could use it and look fresh and healthy. **UPDATE 11/27** Those of you who are worried about such a tiny amount of powder for $26.00 can relax. (I know I was worried about the price but I couldn't resist the stuff...)
;-) I've had my container since June, and I haven't even broken through to see a little of the tin yet. I use this regularly. My skin is fair, so I don't have to use a lot to get good color, but the fact that Dandelion doesn't crumble like crazy when you run the brush through it really does assure me that it lasts a LONG time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Cordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I received it as a gift, and I'm so glad, because I'm not sure I'd have risked spending the money otherwise. I have fair skin with freckles, but some natural colour on my cheeks, so I'm not pale. This shows up really nicely on my skintone - the perfect ballet pink. It gives me a nice natural glow. I haven't tried it as an all over glow powder, because I don't think it would work like that on me. As a blush, however, it's perfect. The packaging is very pretty, but not really portable, so I'm taking off some points for that. I kind of like the little brush in it, however. I actually apply it with this, even though I didn't think that would work well, and if I need to I finish blending it with my blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Another product I was lemming solely because of MUA raves. *hears a flutter of paper* What's that sound? Hmm...suddenly my wallet feels lighter. Oh that's right, I've logged onto MUA and somehow money flies out of my wallet. Boo. Anyway, about Dandelion. It's so fabulous, I love it. And I've usually been rather indifferent about powdered blushes. (I thought I found a HG last year when I got a gel blush, but that fascination quickly ended.)

Dandelion is rather small, less than 2x2 inches. It comes with a small brush, which is wonderful--very thick but soft. The color is a beautiful carnation pink--a lot of pink with a touch of mauve. There is a touch of gold shimmer which does not appear on your cheeks. The color it gives my cheeks is amazing (and normally, I never think about my cheek color or whatnot)--a gorgeous natural flush. I look so much more awake and cheerful with this color on. I highly recommend this. In fact, I think...I think this could be a HG. There, I've said it. A HG! PS: I'm a NC20 and had no problem with this showing up on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

Wow, I can't believe that I hadn't tried this product before. Dandelion gives me a great light rosy blush without being too much or too little. I love that it looks natural and isn't too shimmery. I wish that it came in a sturdier packaging so taht I could carry it around with me in my purse though. But I do like the fact that it comes with a brush. I'm an LLL and when I apply, I need to apply two layers to make the color show up more prominently. I noticed that I get more color to show up when I use my own blush brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2003 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Phatty

I tried this product last May and it showed up nicely on my skin, then a few months later I bought it, and it didn't show up AT ALL! I applied layers and layers with multiple brushes and it still wouldn't show up. I had the same color skin *no tan* and no other makeup that would cancel it out. I would only buy this if I sampled it at the store and saw an actual difference. This would only show up on someone who was VERY PPP.