BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 12/8/2003 8:18:00 PM

I really think that this product does exactly what it is advertised to do: offer a nice little pick-me-up. I love the gold tones in it-- they really make an otherwise cool product suitable for us warm-toned gals. I don't use this just on my cheeks, but someday (some extraordinarily pale day), I'll try it. Love it though.

on 12/7/2003 10:35:00 PM

I really like this blush. I rarely used blush prior to trying this, but it is very natural, light, and a beautiful color. It is kind of pricey, but seems like it will last awhile. The only downside is the box it comes in will just fall open if it is not right side up. The box is cute, but not very practical. This looks gorgeous with a little BeneFit Moon Beam as a highlighter on the cheekbones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When I first found out about Dandelion blush from BeneFit I jumped for joy! I was going to Aruba for a 2 week vacation the next week and was looking for something to brigten my face up so I wouldn't look like the pale faced New Yorker I am in the February months. Benefit is my favorite line so I ran over to sephora and picked it up. When I got home i was pleasantly surprised! It gave me the perfect rosy look - wonderful for day and perfect at night with a little shimmer added on top of it. Really a wonderful product - i even put it on when i'm not going on because i love it! The packaging is totally cute *while a little bulky*, but the color (inside and outside) of the package is totally cute! A little pricey but what it did for me, is priceless so i'm willing to shell out the extra buxx to get it! I definitely recommend this product to all you pale faced New York girls...even if you aren't jetting to the Carribean!

on 12/7/2003 4:17:00 AM

I was stopped by the Benefit counter SA and unexpectedly came home with a bunch of their stuff. I have to say that I love this blush! I never used to wear blush before this product and I wanted to give it another try. I was so pleasantly surprised by the natural look that this blush gave me without looking too heavy. I highly recommend trying this product!

on 12/2/2003 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i got this from a lovely swapper...and i'm so glad i did! i LOVE it! i'm asian w/ fair skin and it shows up on me. too bad it doesn't show up on everybody because it's a beautiful soft pink color. gives you a natural flushed look. very pretty. definately would buy this again when it's gone! and cute packaging. price is a little high but it's well worth it if it shows on you.
UPDATE: i found a perfect more pigmented dupe by L'Oreal. it's the true match blush in C1-2 Baby Blossom. you really should give it a try first since it's alot cheaper.

I LOVE this!! omg,it really does brighten your face up & make you look more healthy when your sick. I just use mine as powder. Wonderful A++ MUST HAVE GIRLIES!!

on 12/1/2003 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I also use it as a blush and find it works well on me (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes). The packaging is great, although the brush sold with it is not useful to me. A bit pricey, but since the shade is the type to flatter most people, it's worthwhile to get as a staple in your makeup bag.

on 12/1/2003 2:45:00 AM

This product was a waste of money. It did not do a thing for me.

on 11/24/2003 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I use it everyday, whether it's just for a minimal makeup, healthy glow look or if I do a full face of makeup with all the works. I am pale enough that this can double as a blush but it is sheer enough to also use on the t-zone and eyelids for a soft, airbrushed look. Lots of product in the packaging also so it really lasts.

I lusted after this item for months and months! Now, I finally acquired it and it is alot different than I thought it would be. I was expecting a light silvery pink with substantial shimmer. In reality, it is a peachy pink without very much shimmer at all and it shows up very pigmented, on me at least. Maybelline Seashell Pink blush is exactly what I was hoping Dandelion would be - light light silvery pink with shimmer. If you were expecting that kind of a color like I was, I reccomend buying the Maybelline.

I am a PPP with light freckles, red hair, and blue eyes. This shows up well on me like I said, so I use it as a blush not a highlighter. It gives me a nice natural flush/glow. I couldn't put this all over my face because it is toooo dark.

I like the little box packaging, it is really cute. Maybe a little bit inconvenient, but I guess you give up that for the looks :P It smells slightly floral, but it isn't strong or off-putting at all. The brush it comes with is cute, but I think it would be better for applying something with less color since it isn't a good shape for a blush at all. Instead, I apply this with my MAC #168 brush.

All in all, I like this product, but I wouldn't purchase it for $26. continued >>

Popular Blush Products