BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/3/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dandelion gives a nice, natural flush to my cheeks. I am an NC20, and this adds soft color to my fairly pale complexion. I love the applicator brush, which is wide and square. Plus, it has a light floral scent.

on 12/30/2003 2:51:00 PM

I like this. I wanted something that would give me a bit of a glow.

The sales lady says that it really wakes up your skin so i decided to try it.

You can barely see it on me but it gives me just the right subtle pink shimmery effect which i really like.

on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this, gives a nice understated blush. Nice pink, smooth powder, nice brush.

on 12/29/2003 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this, it's very soft and pretty. I wanted something a little more soft than Orgasm for winter since I'm less tan, so I decided to try this, and I'm very pleased. I like the brush a lot, it sweeps the color on nicely and doesn't shed bristles or feel scratchy. I tried it as a highlighter and used some on my forehead, but it didn't really show up, so I only use it as a blush. Sometimes I use MAC Cheekhue in Figurative underneath it to help keep the color on longer. Overall I'm very happy with this and will most likely repurchase if I run out.

on 12/25/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i've got very fair skin which has cool undertones. this shade is pretty light even for me. i just feel like it doesn't do very much & it's expensive to boot. *edited to note that i have repurchased this several times. i like to mix this with a darker, generally, more rosy colored blush, because i am so fair. it makes the color appear more natural when i apply it this way. i also depotted this from the box to make traveling easier.

on 12/25/2003 4:36:00 AM

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but this blush looked absolutely AWFUL on me! I'm asian LLL with slight yellow undertones and I was all ready to buy this as a christmas treat! However, the benefit sales assistant insisted on heavily brushing one entire half of my face, claiming it was used as an 'all-over-face glow'. Anyway I ended up looking like I had cooked in the sun for 10 hours straight without sunscreen...not the attractive tan either...a really hot sweaty pink/red. But I REALLY wanted to love this product, so I went back after working up some courage and asked for her to only apply it to the apple of my cheek on the other half of my face. The final result brought an unattractive 'baked in the sun for far too long' type flush to my cheek. Although I'm attributing this mainly to the inexperience (or something!) of the lady, I'm still staying faaarr away from this one. Definately try this out before you buy, despite all these glowing reviews here!

I absolutely LOVE this blush. It is so natural looking that I can wear it with anything. People comment on how healthy I look every time I wear it. I'm not mad about the box though. It's a bit bulky and I'm afraid it will get wreaked in my MU bag but all is forgiven by the amazing colour!!

I was given this as a gift, and even though it's perhaps too light for me to use as just a blush, it really does brighten my skin and makes me look less like I've been burning the candle at both ends.

It isn't very shimmery, which think is a good thing, and not as pigmented as the blushes that I'm accustomed to (Nars, namely), but it's still a cute little product that evens out my skintone and that made me look very natural.

on 12/14/2003 2:05:00 AM

I love this blush so much!! Its a great color and it can be used day or night...and it looks good on just about any skin tone!

on 12/14/2003 12:16:00 AM

I love this stuff!!!! The lady at the BeneFit counter put some on me - on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. I was already wearing the BeneTint cheek stain, and oh my gosh, I couldn't believe how great this looked with it! I think it would probably be too light for me to use just as a blush, but combined with the BeneTint, it rocked!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products