August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Suppie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

just got this product today in shade 220 at target, i'm a nc30 in the winter and nc35 in the summer ( just for people's reference ). the product gives you a great dewey look that can be matted down with some different type of powder. [ i don't recommend using the fit powder if you want a matte look, cause that'll just make your face look dewey-er ]

the coverage is a basically like a better coverage tinted moisturizer. it gives you a sheer to medium buildable coverage. shade 220 has a very yellow based undertone so if you'd layered on this foundation, it'd probably give you a very yellow face, which isnt a good thing, so shade 220 is hard to layer, unless you're into the whole "yellow faced tannish look' which i dont find very pleasing. if you just put on a layer of this foundation, you'll have a wonderful natural, dewey look which is totally worth 7 bucks. wow! 7 dollars for a foundation? since when did drugstore foundation become so affordable again?!

the packaging is very elegant and sleek, only downfall, theres no pump, but i'm so used to revlon's colorstay to control how much foundation i need for my face anyway, but this product would be amazing with a pump.

so overall, the foundation was a hit for me! i dont see myself returning anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by RaShell

I adore this product. In general I hate foundation especially liquid foundation, simply because it would make me feel..I guess fake? Like I had painted on an extra layer that wasn't even the right color. Before this product all I was using was a concealer and a powder. But this product is light, comfortable, natural, and it matching my skin! I am a 110. I stipple this on with a stippling brush, blend it, put concealer on my pimples and than apply powder. Flawless.
I recommended this to anyone looking for a light foundation because that's what this is very very light and natural.

The only downfall is by the end of the day I tend to look a tad bit oily but I just apply more powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Luckyom08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation.I have never actually bought a foundation. I always go for tinted moisturizers because my face is really even. I rarely want to cover it up with foundation. I think of foundation being thick, and trying to cover everything up. I just need a little something for those blahh days where I just want to cover up lightly. This was an impulse buy because Maybelline hadn't even started advertising it. The packaging was just so classy with its glass bottle. It reminds of high end ones, but this one was less than $10. I really like it, it has bulidable coverage, yet can be really light. As long as you don't need anything more than medium coverage, go for it. This review might not be the most trustworthy because I really don't have any experience with foundations. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sjc11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was attracted to this foundation because of how good the packaging looked. It was new on the market and I've always had good luck with Maybelline, so for about $6, I had no reason to NOT give it a chance. I'm usually unable to buy foundations from drugstores because I'm so fair and the lightest shades typically oxidize throughout the day and leave me looking more like I'm trying to hide my fair skin than flaunt it, which is not the case at all. So I bought the lightest shade of this foundation, and I've been choosing it over all my other foundations since. The color is great for me, it spreads well, I love the finish, for $6 it's such a steal! My skin is weird. It's oily and acne-prone, but I'm on a regimen that makes it dry and flaky so throughout the day it's oily and flaky...which is TERRIBLE. But this foundation doesn't dry me out and doesn't enhance my flakes, but I'm not an oil slick after using it either. Basically, I love it and I'll definitely be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by xoanac

I ran out of my MAC studio fix fluid(NC30) and before i purchased another, I wanted to give this foundation a shot. I have combo skin. I purchased it at Target for 6.99 in the shade 310. I LIKE this foundation. It has good medium coverage and is buildable. It has a soft smell that doesn't bother me. The only bad this is that it leaves my skin a bit over dewey, NOT greasy, so I know I will have to touch it up later in the day. I have to use my powder a bit more than usual to set it. I used my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush to apply. DO NOT use a lot at once, it is a little runny and will be hard to blend if too much is applied. If you do happen to put too much, use a make-up wedge to pick up and blend out the excess foundation. Overall for 6.99, this foundation is great :)

I wouldn't recommend for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by denyse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the way , if really fits like a glove, very easy to apply to. my skin is very dry , and it is mid waterly , mid gel it love it!! but i wish there was a plumb. coz i keep losing the product.well, it is worth it,.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by avataryangchin

I have looked for a long time for a foundation for my 40 something dry skin, and this is perfect! I typically use clinique foundations, but it just wasnt working for me anymore, so I gave this product a try. It is a dewey finish which works perfectly for my dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by elclark101

I like the coverage of this product. I need to apply with a moistened sponge , I tried my stippling brush and it went on like crap. Although I don't think it lasts that well, but I do like how it looks at the beginning of the day. This does have the nicest finish of all my foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by dahoodmodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an nc 50 in mac pro longwear and sff, I brought this to be a cheap foundation for daily wear. I loved the sleek packaging and price. Maybelline has expand the color range (they normally have about 8 shades in this there are 18) also like the idea of the matching powder and concealer (which I did not buy) . I got it in the darkest color coconut 355 it was any excellent match the coverage is light but buildable! But the smell is awful! And it made my oily combo skin look greasy (despite claims of being oil free) its like a dewy finish which does not translate well on my oily t zone! If you have dry/normal skin give it a try, oily/combo girls proceed with caution!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

I first tried this foundation on my hand, to see the texture. I was amazed by the soft texture, the coverage and how well it hide the "pores" on my hand.
I finally bought it for 8$ CAD at Wal Mart. When I finally tried it on my face, I was surprised! The finish is dewy and quit natural. I love the coverage, that I find medium.
The packaging need a pump, but the bottle is quit classy!
Also, it's not a long-wearing foundation for my oily-combo skin. I really need to touch up during the day, but I'm so in love with it that I don't mind!