L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I just bumped my rating for this down a notch. I do like it, and can see myself picking it up again when I need an affordable foundation. but it's not perfect...guess for $11 how could I expect it to be?
Here's what's good about it:
of course, color selection is great - it's really easy to find your match.
it blends into skin really quickly and easily - they are right when they call it super blendable. It looks very natural on skin too - it doens't even look like you're wearing foundation!
Here's what's not so good:
it doesn't wear too well - after about 2 or 3 hours it starts kind of sliding off, looking as if I don't have any on anymore...and settles in pores.
I can't put it near my eyes b/c it settles in the fine lines and makes my under eyes look really aged.
of course, application is messy since there's no pump.

well that's about it. it's great to have on hand though, for when you need to put something on quickly to run to the grocery store/post office etc. no need in wasting my $50 foundations on days like that, so this is good to have!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I remeber this very well, I used it when I was 16, my first foundation, which my mom bought me. It had a pump back then but let me tell you it was a pain to blend this, as even the lightest shade was too dark, so I had give this up, though I really liked the results and I needed some touch-ups after 6 hours or so but I guess my skin was much oilier back then and it would preform better now, but the shade-issue didn´t change, so I wont repurchase this. But all in all this is a really good drugstore-product and if you can find a shade that fits you - go for it!

Well, i have to say i can't live without this product!
Was out with my neighbors today with the kids playing and one of the gals said my skin looked radiant - this is my skin care secret,lol.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in W3 nude beige. I am asian/middle eastern with prominent yellow undertones. For reference, i am a NC25 in mac studio fix liquid foundation and a NC30 in mac studio fix powder foundation. I was shocked that it matched my skin perfectly! I am very hard to match and it is next to impossible to find foundation (liquid or powder) that actually matches my skin and not be too pink, light or dark. i also have post acne marks and it covered them up okay, but not enough...i would use a concealer. I dont know why everyone has a issue with blending...it blends beautifully! Maybe the bottle you got was defective. I just quickly put it on using a sponge to see if it matched okay, but my normal routine would be use a stippling brush like mac 187 or a flat top brush like elf's studio powder brush (my HG). So far so good...havent worn it enough to see if it will oxidize or its staying powder.

Awesome for beginners. Super easy to apply/blend. Medium coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I started wearing this at age 14. I highly regret it. First of all, I have dry, acne prone skin and this felt (and photographed) like CHALK. It didn't blend for me at all; Revlon Colorstay (my HG) sometimes gets a bad rap for being hard to blend, but that is like butter compared to this formula for me. Most noteworthy; I did NOT find my 'true match'! All of the undertones are too pink, and the fairest shade was too pale, yet the next shade up was too pink. The only 'pro' I could maybe consider is that this will give you a matte finish. Albeit, a chalk finish! I also will not support L'Oreal because they test on animals and it is a disgusting tragedy when companies stoop to that level for money. I will never repurchase this, but as far as drugstore foundations go, Revlon Colorstay is the best for me; and I highly recommend that one.

Overall Rating: 4
- Used this for an outdoor photo shoot since it has low SPF. Turned out great! I was a little hesitant to try, but I saw reviews about it on YouTube so I decided to try it out. I sampled some on my face and my friend could hardly tell that I had it on, but coverage was great.

Price: 1
- SO cheap! got it at my local Rite Aid

Packaging Quality: 3
- would be nice if this came with a pump, but I guess since it's so fluid, it wouldn't work out.

Buy this again?
- YES! definitely would once I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in C1, which is still a bit too dark for me. I usually cut it with moisturizer or aloe gel for sheer coverage, and that helps. I think it lasts long enough on me, but I have dry/normal skin, and I use powder and setting spray.

I don't use foundation every day, so mostly I'm happy to have one that's close to my skin for when I do need it.

I love this product, 3N my perfect color. I have a lot of acne scars on my cheeks and it covers then great. It makes my skin look flawless. When i changed my makeup my husband (who doesn't notice anything) said how nice my make up looked. That alone sold me. The color is amazing, i heard some people say it made them look orange, but i never had that problem. I work at a restaurant and being in and out of the kitchen sometimes my face getting steam in it or sweaty and the color stays way better then anything else I ever used.

I've been searching all over for a good foundation, and I think I've found it. The color selection is amazing...this is the first foundation I've used in a long time that isn't too dark or orange for me. I like the coverage - light, but still enough to cover blemishes. I do wish it was a little more matte, but I set it with MAC blot powder, and that works really well for me.