August 27, 2014 | 908 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A wonderful foundation! It covers very well and evenly (especially when applying with fingers) and the color range is awesome! I do have a concern.. I seems to go on so "evenly" that it seems to clog my pores. I haven't broken out yet but if I start to then I'll know who to blame...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by venteux

I really wanted to try this even though it got such bad reviews. I took a chance anyway, since everyone's skin is different, and I'm glad I did! I love the texture and coverage of this. My skin looks flawless, and the colour match is exact. I haven't had any breakouts or irritations from this, and everything usually breaks me out. I've only been using it for a week so far and my fingers are crossed that it doesn't break me out! I'll update if it does. But so far, I love this foundation. For reference I'm an NC35 and I use W4. (I took off one lippie for the bottle packaging - it's cute, but I wish there was a pump)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by venteux

I really wanted to try this even though it got such bad reviews. I took a chance anyway, since everyone's skin is different, and I'm glad I did! I love the texture and coverage of this. My skin looks flawless, and the colour match is exact. I haven't had any breakouts or irritations from this, and everything usually breaks me out. I've only been using it for a week so far and my fingers are crossed that it doesn't break me out! I'll update if it does. But so far, I love this foundation. For reference I'm an NC35 and I use W4. (I took off one lippie for the bottle packaging - it's cute, but I wish there was a pump.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Anna1985

I have always used powders and tried to stay away from foundations (since I felt they were so heavy or obvious) but recently my skin was looking dull so I tried this foundation while on holiday. I purchased this in porcelain, which is the lightest shade in the warm family, and I am very happy with it. Not only does my skin look flawless but I feel this is very natural looking as well. I have very fair yet yellow skin which is hard to match but this foundation does a wonderful job of blending into my face and giving me a nice luminous complexion. The only negative is that I find for me it will emphasize dry spots, however for me this is not really a problem since I have more oily/combination skin. I also like the size and simplicity of the bottle -- lovely product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ashmelee

I bought this at the drugstore on a whim after hearing a lot of good things about it. I'm a fan of L'Oreal anyway, especially their HiP products. I liked the fact that they had a wide range of colors to choose from and that the formula didn't seem to break me out at all (which is amazing, considering my skin is so sensitive that nearly everything can break me out), but that's about it. There isn't much coverage to this foundation and it seems to rub/wipe off way too easily--I even used a primer and powder to set the makeup, but I barely touched my chin an hour later and it completely rubbed off, leaving an uneven, uncovered splotchy area. It also doesn't seem to last very long throughout the day. I will use this until I run out, but I won't repurchase. It's such a shame, though--I finally found a foundation that perfectly matches my skin but doesn't work like other foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by misszvonn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Well I'm going to start off by saying true match is a good name for this foundation. I have such a hard time finding foundations that match my skin because I have very yellow undertones. I really was in love with it that is until mayb 2-3 weeks after I was using it and I noticed I was getting tons of pimples on my face and they hurt. And I never really get pimples mayb one or two but I have red spots on my cheeks(not related to the foundation) but this foundation jus broke me out all over my face and I was super mad. But now that I have stopped using it my skin is returning to its normal combo state its clearing up but I'm still searching for a facial cleanser to keep it that way. So if you are looking for a good match buy this because they have tons of shades but if you don't want to risk breaking out I wouldn't suggest it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by aslc99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first put this on I was quite pleased. It blended easily and matched my skin and even tho the coverage was sheer (which I didnt like) if u applied it with a good foundation brush it was buildable. Unfortunately, the foundation disappears after about an hour! Even if I put powder on top it would disappear very quickly. Also, I noticed that it made me get little bumps all over my cheeks.. which is strange for me since I don't break out easily. I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AspiringItGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use N9 Cacao for my caramel skin tone. This is probably the only high street foundation that actually matches my skin tone, however with my very oily skin and need for coverage this doesnt do so well. My first bottle i continued to use wasnt so bad as long as i used powder, but be careful, this oxidises making your make up slip off and go orangey- ewww. I had to build up quite a bit as well to get the coverage.
I find with the right brush and application this goes on sooo much better and always end up going back to this purely because i havent found my HG yet and this matches my skin tone... plus it doesnt break the bank at like £10 lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by jessicagar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

hate it i got it in neutral it was horrible i compared it with l`oreal feel natural and it works much more better the true match made my skin look lumpy the other didnt. buy feel naturale DO NOT BUY TRUE MATCH!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Mishcab23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this product! It does exactly what it says... you can find a TRUE MATCH for your skin. When I was pale white or tan I could fine one that was perfect. When I wore this I would always get compliments on how even and perfect my skin was, no one knew it was foundation. The only things I didn't like was that it wasn't super long wearing. I bite at my lips and the inside of my cheeks (I know bad habit!) and if I were biting my cheeks and not paying attention I would be rubbing the outside of my cheek with my thumb and after a few times of that it'd come right off and I'd have a big spot that didn't match the rest :( I think if you used a finishing powder on it to set, it would stay put far longer.

The only reason I stopped using it (I used it for 3 years at stopped at 20 - now 24) is because I started to break out. I thought it was this foundation because I NEVER had bad breakouts before 20. Now that I know my skin better I don't think that was it because I've continued to have breakouts sense I've stopped using it. I have missed this foundation ever sense I stopped using it. I've been through countless foundations now trying to find one that gave me the same "flawless without looking cakey" look that also didn't reek havoc on my skin and have had no luck!

Ever sense I started using the Clinique 3 step skin care system my skin is so much better. I have realized the older I get that there are a million reasons for breakouts not just foundation. Mine are mostly stress related, not to mention when I was wearing this a lot of the time I wouldn't wash my face before bed!!!! Gag I know, so much smarter now. I couldn't imagine doing that now :S

I am hoping as soon as I can get my skin clear I can go try this again and if I do I will add an update!

Would def. recommend to people that don't have huge skin problems.