April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

This was one of the best that I have tryed..good coverage , long lasting and its matched my skin tone well. Im still on the look out for the best thou..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

This is the best foundation for my skin I have ever found. I have dry to combination skin and have tried many other products, including the much hyped Makeup Forever HD foundation, and still always come back to the Studio Fix. I use the MAC 187 stippling brush to apply it these days and it covers flawlessly. I have redness and some broken capillaries and this foundation covers them quite well. I do use a loose powder over it with some mineral cover, buffing that in before blush and contour. Just a great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by AlexWhitton

So I'm 28 and have had acne for the last 4 years. I have been taking acne medicine prescribed by my dermatologist. I've always loved MAC's eye makeup and quality brushes so decided to give the foundation a try. I told them that I have acne prone skin and it's very sensitive. They said their products are fine for acne prone skin. NOT!! Break outs got soooo awful after about 2 weeks of using it and after a few hours of wearing it my skin would start screaming to take it off. I'd have to wash my face twice at night to get it off. I then decided to research the ingredients. Algae Extract and Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate are both a 5 on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the worst) as comedogenic. Serious?! Going to take it back to MAC and get a refund for LYING to me. Then try bare minerals I keep hearing about.

I am hoping this make-up did not ruin the great progress I was having with my acne since starting the regime my dermatologist started me on.

I just wish I had read reviews about it before using it as 90% of people who are acne prone said they broke out (bad).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ctoth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gives great coverage without feeling or looking cakey. I'm on my second bottle now but now i seem to be breaking out from it so i've been sticking to a different foundation i'm going to give it another chance but if i break out again i will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lucindasweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It has excellent coverage and lasts all day. Initially I did have problems with breaking out but after using a primer ,making sure that my brushes were thoroughly cleaned and double cleansing every night I can use this foundation without any trouble at all. The only downside is the glass packaging(can never get that last bit) and the fact that you have to buy the pump separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

goodness, this foundation gives you a PERFECT finish.... i feel like a star when i wear this. HOWEVER and it saddens me to the core, it makes me break out. i can get away with wearing it once every blue moon. the finish is so perfect i cant bare to throw it away. i apply it with the shu uemura brush 18. and fix it with the mineralize natural powder. LOVE it but cant use it often :o( and that is why when it finishes i will not be replacing it.... hence the 4

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok, it's not the worst ever but not good for it's price. I'd been searching for a good coverage foundation that have me a mainly matte finish. The colour doesn't match at all. It's their lightest and is too dark for me and I'm not the palest of pales. The coverage is good but I still needed concealer to cover my pimples. A few days after using it I had at least 5 proper spots. Not impressed! The finish looks like one of a very cheap foundation so for that I will not be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by michellecruz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation it covers well and it gives me a matte finish. I wear NC42, i like the coverage it gives me but after a while it gives off a little bit of an orange color, not a bad orange though. The packaging is ok. I use the pump that MAC has and i love that. I saves you on a lot of foundation. I would buy this again, it has lasted me a while and i have had it for about 7 months and still do need need a new one so it last a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The coverage is fabulous but the finish is pretty awful. It dries to a cakey matte and it makes my pores look huge. My skin aged 10 years with this on. It just didn't work for me. I tried to use it 5 different ways and nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great foundation if you get the right colour :] Since I have quite bad teenage skin (oily + acne prone), I wanted a product that had medium-high coverage and a natural semi-matte finish, and I thought a more expensive brand wouldn't mess with my skin so much. I know more expensive doesn't equal better, necessarily, but every drugstore brand I've used (maybelline, covergirl, l'oreal) has made me break out. I did my research and the MUA colour-matched me. It covers up everything except shine; you basically don't need a concealer :D I've used this pretty much every day for the past year or two, and I'm still on my first bottle. I don't use much though because - and this is my only problem with this product - it doesn't match my very pale, pink-undertoned skin. NC15 is MAC's lightest shade, and it's too yellow and slightly too dark - I may try NW15, but that'll probably be WAY too dark. I don't recommend this for people with dry skin, as whenever I dry out it sticks to the dryness. All in all, it's a great product, one well worth trying ^^