October 25, 2014 | 839 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BethB

This has been a staple of mine for years. Can take a bit of getting used to, though, as it can clump and go on too thickly if you aren't careful. Pair it with a good metal lash comb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Carrie

I just got to try this mascara in a GWP and was not overly impressed. Maybe a full sized tube would be better. For a lengthener, HR Spectacular is far superior IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2002 2:23:00 PM More reviews by howard7196

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my staple mascara up until 2 years ago when, I believe, Lancome changed Definicils formulation (for the worst). I have given up on Definicls all together, but have found L'Oreal's Lash Out mascara to be a more economical replacement.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is mainly hype. I don't think it works better than any drugstore brand and the high price tag is ridiculous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this mascara, but I don't find it to be any more remarkable than, say, a tube of Maybelline's Full and Soft. I don't think it's worth the extra bucks, when I can just as easily score a cheaper, yet similarly effective, product. Consistency is great, smell is nonexistent. Nice if this is really all you can stand to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2002 8:48:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think the formula changed. A few years back this was great! No clumping, nice color, lasting coverage. I recently bought a tube in "black" and it looks grey or navy. (It wasn't just the one tube; I've gotten samples that have come out the same.) And it clumps like mad. Yuk.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2002 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about w/ this stuff. I've tried many times w/ the same outcome, clumpy, goopy, spider-leg looking lashes. It also flakes a bit as well, for the price I expect a much better product. I'm still ever faithful to Maybelline Full n Soft, never, ever clumpy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2002 2:16:00 AM More reviews by OriginalBarbie

An average mascara. I wanted to love it, but it's no better than Maybelline Volume Express, and I'd rather save my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2002 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sweet_girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itīs a great mascara and it donīt smudge. I really like it, but I use an eyelash curler first. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! I'll never use another mascara again. The brush is the ultimate. Makes your lashes super long and the stuff lasts all day and comes off with soap and water. A miracle product!