Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 5/12/2004 12:57:00 PM

Horrible, horrible. Clumpy, nasty mess. And I say this as a devoted Lash Doubling fan. This mascara just did not work for me at all.

on 5/12/2004 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A soft mascara with a deep, true black color. It seperates the lashes and you dont get that stiff Lancome result. I got this as a sample and will definately be purchasing when finished.

on 5/10/2004 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Personally I think Clinique mascaras are unrivalled, quality wise. Well this is massively better than Lancome Amplicils. It isn't quite as good as Clinique's Naturally Glossy, in my opinion - because naturally glossy is the best mascara ever! But it still deserves 5 lipsticks. The consistency is quite wet (a good thing) and the brush is soft - lashes appear thicker, pretty and clump free. Like Naturally Glossy it is easy to build, and easy to control. Strangely I find Naturally glossy lengthens more, but this is still a cute mascara and I will most certainly buy it again!

on 5/10/2004 12:16:00 PM

I really like this mascara. I've tried all of them and this one builds my lashes, longer and thicker. It didn't flake or smudge. Took a little curl out after I used the curler, but not a big deal. I would definitely buy again.

on 5/8/2004 5:21:00 PM

Eh. This mascara is "ok" at best. Actually, it does a good job I guess, but nowhere near "high impact" in my opinion! I like drama lash, and while the SA promised one coat of this would do it, (haha) even 2-3 coats isn't enough to make me happy. :P
Costs $13.50 USD.

Eyes: Violet

I got this as a bonus. at first it flaked on me, but weirdly, thats over with now. anyways, i like how it goes on with a slippery, shiny wetness. i got no clumps, but after a few hours, it smudges. i am looking for a better mascara,though.

on 5/2/2004 4:39:00 PM

I got this as a gwp and was very excited to try it, but it was just okay. It made my lashes look glossy and that's about it. It was clumpy and smudges like crazy. I wouldn't buy it, but I will try to use it up.

on 4/30/2004 11:56:00 AM

I got this as part of a Clinique Bonus Time gift set. I wasnt too sure about it at first cos it didnt seem 2 do much except make my lashes quite dark. I tried it again today and afterwards curled my lashes with my Lashwand curler and my lashes look gr8, theyre long, curly and dark...exactly how i like thm, yey!

on 4/28/2004 11:38:00 PM

i got this as a gwp also, and the sa said it was her favorite thing in the entire line! ok, so i tried it... and i LOVE it! it seemed to define each hair and plump them up! and although i prefer waterproof, i find that i didn't have racoon eyes or black rivers running down my face after i cried in the movies! when i finish up with this, i'll be buying the full size!

on 4/24/2004 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP. It does a great job of lengthening and thickening but can clump if you aren't careful. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging. But for every day, I'll stick to Long Pretty Lashes.