Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 8/4/2004 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I looove this mascara. It's a little too wet for my liking when you first start the tube, but after a week or so, the texture becomes thicker and easier to mess with. My lashes were both longer and thicker when i wore this.

love love love it go and buy this now!

on 7/19/2004 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Nice medium texture - not too drippy, also not too dry/clumpy. The SA told me it was clinique's most dramatic mascara, but it's not that dramatic to me. it's nice just not as much of an effect as i wanted. i have it in sapphire, a dark blue. there's nothing at all wrong with it, just not living up to its name - you might think it would be at elast a little bit vampy.

on 7/13/2004 7:42:00 PM

this mascara usually deposits too much and leaves my lashes clumpy if i don't meticulously make sure that the wand is clean. the mascara is sticky but the black color is great for my asian lashes. it creates a little volume and defines well, but i have to apply it a couple of times for my soft lashes.

on 7/5/2004 6:06:00 PM

I'm generally happy with Clinique products - except for their mascaras. I have yet to find one that is close to being worth the price. Nothing exceptional here.

Not great at all. I had high hopes for this product, but was disspointed. (I recieved as a GWP, so thankfully I didn't buy it). I've used it a couple times, and I find it smudges badly. After the first couple hours I have to take a Q-Tip and touch up the skin below my eye lashes. The brush is too large for applying, and the tube doesn't wipe off the excess mascara. I don't have much good to say about this product, but it might be ok for the natural looking eye lash effect. I prefer the naturally long/false lash that I get from Lancome's mascaras than from Clinique's. Maybe I've been spoiled by Lancome, but this Mascara definately doesn't meet my requirements.

on 6/24/2004 10:36:00 AM

First off, I am an admitted mascara snob. I would have never looked to Clinique to give me anything but so-so lashes...my fave is DiorShow and I don't mind splurging on a kick-a$$ mascara. That being said, this totally surprised me, in terms of staying power, non-smudging and the totally natural look it left me with. No, it doesn't give the false lash look I love from diorshow, but this one gives a totally glossy, deep black look thats also quite natural and perect for a work day.

on 6/23/2004 11:57:00 PM

Made my lashes look longer and separated but not thicker. I hate the brush b/c it picks up way too much mascara so I have to wipe it down before using or I'll get wet clumpy lashes. It flakes, smudges, and flattens curls - making them look hard and pin-like instead of soft and feathery. Nice for a natural look for those who had success with this, but I don't think I'll buy the full size.

on 6/22/2004 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I`ve been using this for a few days, and LOVE what it does for lower lashes, but find it just average for the upper lashes. I am still searching!

on 6/21/2004 2:57:00 PM

Clinique High Impact Mascara is gentle & it gives lashes alot of color & doesn't flake off
but if you want longer looking lashes it really doesn't do the job.