December 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was a GWP and just an ordinary mascara. I'll use on the go as I love the small tester size but won't be buying later.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 6:10:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP and I've been using it loads so I think I'll buy the full size soon. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but it really is a fantastic mascara because it's an intense black and makes lashes look long, full, separated and not clumpy at all. The downside is that it's not waterproof, and if it was it'd be my perfect mascara, but I'm still very impressed. I may buy some Clarins Fix Mascara to waterproof it because I have another mascara I like that isn't waterproof as well. I love the soft full brush it has, which I think is the key to how fabulously it separates and coats the lashes. I've never bought a high end mascara before but I think this may be my first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

A decent mascara that won't smudge or anything but that definitely don't worth its money.
Clinique has a long way to go conserning mascaras or foundation shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by twinkilass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this was my first non-drugstore mascara purchase. this mascara is really wet & has to be layered after it dries. It can build lashes pretty nicely, but I find it takes a while. It tends to smudge on me & transfer. Not the best out of all the Clinique mascaras, but not the worst either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by AUgrl

I really like this mascara. My only gripe is that the wand gets too much mascara on it so I end up wiping a lot off to avoid clumps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jennybee

Nice!! Light & gentle texture, and yes - high impact!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by TEXT

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i know this mascara is dramatic cos i wore it to school instead of my maybelline which teachers never notice, and i got told to take it off! save it for the evening

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by winnz

i got this when a family frined gave me a sample tube since she worked at a makeup counter. i think i'm in love with this. the brush separates well and it doesnt clump.. even after 2 or 3 times of brushing onto my lashes. it curls well too.. at least on my lashes.. i'll buy this when i run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by bebe66

Had to give this one a poor rating mainly because it smudged pretty badly within just four hours of putting it on. And I wasn't rubbing my eyes or sweating or anything. On the plus side it does give a beautiful full dark lash look when initially applied, but so do many other mascaras that don't come off, and that cost less (e.g. Maybelline volum'express)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 11:07:00 AM More reviews by marlana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I have tried a ton of different mascaras and I am always just ho-hum about them. I have kind of long but very straight lashes so they don't show up when I am looking straight at someone (or the mirror) and they don't tend to curl well either. I really liked Lancome Definicils but like I said, it was good but not great. Clinique's Lash Curling was the same way but didn't really wow me. I got High Impact in a GWP and I fell head over heels. It doesn't clump even after I layer it three times and I am so excited - my eyes look like a mascara ad. No smudging or streaking or flaking off into my contacts. Will definitely buy after my freebie tube is gone, and I won't be searching for that perfect mascara anymore.