October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by winnz

i got this when a family frined gave me a sample tube since she worked at a makeup counter. i think i'm in love with this. the brush separates well and it doesnt clump.. even after 2 or 3 times of brushing onto my lashes. it curls well too.. at least on my lashes.. i'll buy this when i run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by bebe66

Had to give this one a poor rating mainly because it smudged pretty badly within just four hours of putting it on. And I wasn't rubbing my eyes or sweating or anything. On the plus side it does give a beautiful full dark lash look when initially applied, but so do many other mascaras that don't come off, and that cost less (e.g. Maybelline volum'express)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 11:07:00 AM More reviews by marlana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. I have tried a ton of different mascaras and I am always just ho-hum about them. I have kind of long but very straight lashes so they don't show up when I am looking straight at someone (or the mirror) and they don't tend to curl well either. I really liked Lancome Definicils but like I said, it was good but not great. Clinique's Lash Curling was the same way but didn't really wow me. I got High Impact in a GWP and I fell head over heels. It doesn't clump even after I layer it three times and I am so excited - my eyes look like a mascara ad. No smudging or streaking or flaking off into my contacts. Will definitely buy after my freebie tube is gone, and I won't be searching for that perfect mascara anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara- smooth almost creamy application, seperates, didn't clump up or flake on me. The only reason I knocked off a lippie is because I prefer waterproof formulas but over all not bad!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2004 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ModChick

I purchased this thinking it would do exactly what the sales person said. Mistake. It does not plump, seperate, lengthen and it DOES clump. Two coats was disastrous. For me, this product does not work. Much better mascaras out there. If you are considering this wait for a sample to become available and save yourself the $ of full size.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by kaestu

Let me first say that I have been a fan of Clinique mascaras. Lash Doubling has been my favorite for years. So I was excited to try this new one. I was very disappointed. It didn't thicken my lashes at all. They do appear a bit longer, but since they aren't any thicker, I can't even really see my lashes when I wear this...even with two coats on. And, I really had to work to get it to look even on my lashes. It clumped in some places and went on thin in others. I even tried it with the new Lash Doubling Primer and it didn't work any better. I'm bummed about it. But, at least this was a GWP so I didn't shell out the $$ for nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara that did everything it promised. I got full thick, big lashes. However it seems pretty comperable to L'Oreal Double Extend on me so I doubt I'll buy it again when I can just get the Double Extend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BooTylisCiouS

I got this as a sample and I love it! When I wear it it almost looks as if it creates new lashes Love it ;) xx

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2004 7:27:00 AM More reviews by winkcat

Nice, but nothing special. Will be returning to Lancome after I've finished this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Jkiwi717

I love this mascara! I thought I had found my hg mascara with L'Oreal but I was wrong. I'm so glad I decided to try this one. I'll defintely be repurchasing this!