September 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by carynnyrac4

I love it. I just recently discovered Benefit and I'm glad I did. I now use Benetint, Eyebright, Hula, Highbeam, and Dandelion. I love the natural, healthy look the products give me. Dandelion is great. Smells nice, feels nice going on-I don't even know it's there. I love it! It gives me a light, natural, healthy blush. I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Jaimie610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of powder blushes - til I found this. I love it -it is the new staple of my makeup bag. It creates a lovely, glow without looking made up. I throw it in my work makeup bag and after slaving away all day, I fluff some on. Voila! I look rested and ready for a night out, without looking like I made too much of an effort. It is a little spendy, but it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 3:49:00 AM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The perfect daytime blusher (just get rid of the brush that comes with it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by wacampbell

Another HG of mine.. I really like this combined with MAC Blushbaby.. It is just a great perk me up color.. a tad expensive..but all BeneFit products are like that..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a great addition to my blush collection =) This is the perfect soft pink. Great for PPPs! The packaging is so cute - just put a rubber band around it for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

This is my new HOly Grail blush!!! My old fav was Nars Blush in "orgasm". It is perfect. It gives a natural LIGHT pink flush. THe packaging is adorable, but the box tends to open in my purse. I wish it would like lock closed or soemthing.But Anway, I love this prodcut!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 9:58:00 PM More reviews by esalyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love this! I am very ppp and use this as blush as it makes me look feverish if I use it as an all over face highlighter but its perfect as a no brainer blush.. I just swipe some on and I know its going to look fine.. not be too much colour and no streaks...very good for blush spazzes like me.

Nice gentle pink colour! I like the smell and the package is cute.. the price however is insane but it seems to last forever I have been using it for over 5 months now and no dent yet!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dandelion adds the lightest kiss of pink to your cheeks, highlighting and brightening up the face. It's a very light pink on me, but it does show up extremely natural. If you're looking for the most natural-looking blush, this is it. Nobody can tell I'm wearing it, so they think I'm just naturally aglow. A beautiful package with a nice brush that I slant at an angle to contour my cheekbones when applying blush. I dust this on my cheeks mainly, but sometimes on my forehead. I try to stick to cheeks so I won't turn too rosy. The blush lasts once it's put on for a good part of the day. It's really expensive, but you get a lot of product and it does highlight my cheekbones nicely. It's a little light for my tastes, but it's a very nice blush to have on less glamorous days. Definitely makes me look awake and happier in the morning, which is a big plus. Deserves the praise it gets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by endeara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a cool-toned PPP, I love this product! It gives me a lovely ballerina-pink glow to my cheeks and a healthy all over color when I use a big fluffy brush with it. The box is extremely cute. My one huge complaint...the price is outrageous. $26?!?!?! I think I've spotted a cheap alternative....I'll let you know. EDIT: The cheap alternative didn't work...Rats!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Talamari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very petal pink blush from Benefit which looks amazing on me! I am a very light PPP and it gives me a very natural and healthy looking pink flush. The brush that comes with it works great for me to apply and I would definately buy it again if it ever runs out! :D