BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/5/2004 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how this makes me look. It brightens my face. It also has a nice floral scent to it. The lid comes off easily though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this!! I had asked for it for Christmas and then I thought, should I have asked for it? Will I actually find it all that useful? But now I've got it I don't know how I'd ever be without it. Some people just use it as blusher but I use it for that and as a face powder. A light dusting of it over my pale skin miraculously brightens and lifts my skin tone without bronzing it. I love how it has a subtle gold sheen to it, which helps highlight your face and make you look radiant. It's fantastic on the cheeks because it's a very subtle pink and you can layer it, and it's fantastic all over the face. It also doesn't contain mineral oil, which is great. I would definitely buy this again (or ask for it as a Christmas present again!), even though it is fairly expensive. But you can't really put a price on beauty! I love the little box because it's sturdy, so protects the powder inside and I love the little wide brush. It's one of those instant beauty fixes that I absolutely adore. An essential for all with pale skin who want a hint of colour and radiance.

on 1/3/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dandelion gives a nice, natural flush to my cheeks. I am an NC20, and this adds soft color to my fairly pale complexion. I love the applicator brush, which is wide and square. Plus, it has a light floral scent.

on 12/30/2003 2:51:00 PM

I like this. I wanted something that would give me a bit of a glow.

The sales lady says that it really wakes up your skin so i decided to try it.

You can barely see it on me but it gives me just the right subtle pink shimmery effect which i really like.

on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this, gives a nice understated blush. Nice pink, smooth powder, nice brush.

on 12/29/2003 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this, it's very soft and pretty. I wanted something a little more soft than Orgasm for winter since I'm less tan, so I decided to try this, and I'm very pleased. I like the brush a lot, it sweeps the color on nicely and doesn't shed bristles or feel scratchy. I tried it as a highlighter and used some on my forehead, but it didn't really show up, so I only use it as a blush. Sometimes I use MAC Cheekhue in Figurative underneath it to help keep the color on longer. Overall I'm very happy with this and will most likely repurchase if I run out.

on 12/25/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i've got very fair skin which has cool undertones. this shade is pretty light even for me. i just feel like it doesn't do very much & it's expensive to boot. *edited to note that i have repurchased this several times. i like to mix this with a darker, generally, more rosy colored blush, because i am so fair. it makes the color appear more natural when i apply it this way. i also depotted this from the box to make traveling easier.

on 12/25/2003 4:36:00 AM

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but this blush looked absolutely AWFUL on me! I'm asian LLL with slight yellow undertones and I was all ready to buy this as a christmas treat! However, the benefit sales assistant insisted on heavily brushing one entire half of my face, claiming it was used as an 'all-over-face glow'. Anyway I ended up looking like I had cooked in the sun for 10 hours straight without sunscreen...not the attractive tan either...a really hot sweaty pink/red. But I REALLY wanted to love this product, so I went back after working up some courage and asked for her to only apply it to the apple of my cheek on the other half of my face. The final result brought an unattractive 'baked in the sun for far too long' type flush to my cheek. Although I'm attributing this mainly to the inexperience (or something!) of the lady, I'm still staying faaarr away from this one. Definately try this out before you buy, despite all these glowing reviews here!

I absolutely LOVE this blush. It is so natural looking that I can wear it with anything. People comment on how healthy I look every time I wear it. I'm not mad about the box though. It's a bit bulky and I'm afraid it will get wreaked in my MU bag but all is forgiven by the amazing colour!!

I was given this as a gift, and even though it's perhaps too light for me to use as just a blush, it really does brighten my skin and makes me look less like I've been burning the candle at both ends.

It isn't very shimmery, which think is a good thing, and not as pigmented as the blushes that I'm accustomed to (Nars, namely), but it's still a cute little product that evens out my skintone and that made me look very natural.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products