July 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by endeara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a cool-toned PPP, I love this product! It gives me a lovely ballerina-pink glow to my cheeks and a healthy all over color when I use a big fluffy brush with it. The box is extremely cute. My one huge complaint...the price is outrageous. $26?!?!?! I think I've spotted a cheap alternative....I'll let you know. EDIT: The cheap alternative didn't work...Rats!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Talamari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very petal pink blush from Benefit which looks amazing on me! I am a very light PPP and it gives me a very natural and healthy looking pink flush. The brush that comes with it works great for me to apply and I would definately buy it again if it ever runs out! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 4:46:00 PM More reviews by icestargirl9000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product.It was a little pricy but so worth because it was an all purpose product for me.I mix it with lip balm for a pale pink gloos too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by annez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Itís a sheer pink with shimmer brightening powder, flattering for almost any skintones for a beauty-pick-me-up. But donít layer this too much as it can be powdery. Oh, I really like the brush too.
Edited: This is so gimmick! The color it's too sheer and the pink is too dusty to make a brightening product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2003 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly said, I cannot understand the hype about this product. It's quite an ordinary but pricey sheer pinkish blush with little golden shimmer in a cardboard packaging, really nothing special. I think similar results can be achieved with any sheer (and less expensive)pinkish blusher. Far more disappointing, it doesn't show up on my fair complexion unless I lay it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by dreamblond

I absolutely love this. I gave a 4 for packaging, because I wish it was a compact, not to say this packaging is not cute, it is the cutest thing ever. Just not practical to carry around at all. A 3 for price because it is expensive but a lot of product is there. Makes me wonder if I could ever use it all, actually. I use it everyday. It gives me a great rosy look, I like adding it after i get done with my shower after working out, because I can see where I am flushed. I add it there and I have that just-worked-out glow the rest of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2003 7:14:00 AM More reviews by orozcod

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overpriced, and it doesn't shoy up. I have fair skin and no amount of application made the color show up. And they say this is great for all skin colors! yeah right! Waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2003 3:00:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I avoided this product because of all the pooh-poohs by the MUA community. "It is way overpriced"; "It doesn't even show up". So when the girl at the Benefit counter gave me a makeover, she used this on me. I was AMAZED at how natural and rested I looke

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An okay product and not worth spending $28 on. I was warned that it might not show up on my MMM skin and really it doesn't. Has a nice subtle shimmer and if I apply alot, it gives a soft pink highlighting effect. But then it appears fake and disappears

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by RileyKate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

first of all, the box is just adorable!! .. it would look pretty on my bathroom counter even if I didn't use it .. it kinda 'wakes up' my skin, making it look a little healthier (w/o shimmer) .. the brush is ok, but I like to use a bigger flufier brush .. I can't use it alone as a blush though; it just doesn't show up enough for me ((it DOES show up; but I *need* more LOL)) - I use it like I would a highlighter (not all over) .. but I suppose if you wanted to carry it in your bag, the box would be a problem ..