BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dandelion is described as "ballerina pink" and I guess that is the case in the package but not on my skin. In fact, I couldn't even tell it was there. IMHO, unless you are very very pale, don't waste your money. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it as a highlighter. For $30.00, I would rather use something like Nars Mata Hari that I can actually see on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great color. Beautiful, healthy glow, that mimic PO glow. Light. Buildable sheer-medium coverage. Pleasant old-fashioned smell. Has 2-3 times more product than Elizabeth Arden, Lancome, Maybelline, Merle Norman, or Jane Blushes (10 g versus 3-5 g)! Worth the $26!

for reference I am a NC20 and a real fan of pink blushes. I was confused for a while about whether this was a blush or a highligher, well its both, but I mostly use it as a blush. First I would say ditch the brush, it doesn't pick up the product, therefore you may think it doesn't show up. I tried it with the Nars bronzer brush and it made a big difference! I recommend a densly packed blush or bronzer brush to apply, or use the dandelion brush for an allover wash look. it is a very pale pink that looks very young and fresh. You would probably need a stronger blush like Nars desire underneath to show up at night.

This a great blush for PPP's with cool undertones.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

It's cute, I guess, but I was about as impressed with this product as I would have been with your average Cover Girl blush. It barely showed up on my NC30 skin, and the packaging, while pretty, seems like it would fall apart very easily, to say nothing of that brush. All that for $26...? I don't know what I was thinking. I returned it, and would never buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a lovely bright shade. It wakes up my face. I wont be purchasing it again because its too expensive to just brighten the face. Ive found outher highlighters that work better.

This did NOT show up at all, on my PPP/MMM skin- I hoped it would add a natural flush, but it just accentuated my deep pores- total waste of money- terrible pakging- I guess I will use as an Eyeshadow to add a "Barely There" PALE pink look to my lids, cause I Have to find some use for it-

Finally decided to try this because of all the rave reviews and I'm so glad I did. I love it! Thought it was going to not show up because I have red hair and pale skin with pink undertones, but it's just the perfect amount of pink to give me life in these winter months. I also have bad luck with blushes, so I can just use this over my entire face. It's pricey, but seems like it will last long and the packaging is just so damn cute! Will buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE love love love this stuff. It's perfect. Looks just like I'm actually blushing. And the smell is really pleasant. Has definately become a staple in my makeup routine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like Dandelion. It is hard to imagine this color looking bad on anyone. It is quite buildable. I like the cute, innovative look of the packaging, but functionally, it is kind of a hassle, imo. This product adds a nice subtle flush to my skin, but it kind of starts looking like a paste once my oil starts breaking through. Still, it's a good product that would likely work for most.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products