October 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm jumping on the dandelion band wagon! I love this blush/highlighter! I use it more as a blush, because I'm on the pale side. It shows up on me as a very pale pink with a dusting of gold shimmer. This stuff is so worth the money, IMO. I *highly* recommend this for fair skinned women. EDT: I am loving this more and more each time I use it! I have naturally rosy cheeks, but they can look blotchy at times. Dandelion evens out the rosiness in my cheeks, and makes it look 100% natural!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

Just tried it a while back. Smooth silky texture and charming packaging - that's about all I can say about this pressed highlight without feeling deceived. On my PPP complexion, I was expecting a cute pink flush with a hint of shimmer. Instead it went on my skin as a sheer powder that had to be layered to get any pink at all. Also, the shimmer was anything but special and also had to be layered to have any effect. Myabe it was just my skin, maybe it was the little brush that came with it, I don't know. I was just let down with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 8:49:00 AM More reviews by blushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The little fluffy pink brush picks up just enough of the product for a light dusting all over although I prefer to use it as a blush even though it's so subtle it doesn't even look like I've got blusher on! Great stuff on its own, all over my face or over another blush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by lemurone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. I got called vibrant the other day--woah, that's a first.
I wish it didn't come in a cardboard box..but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by carynnyrac4

I love it. I just recently discovered Benefit and I'm glad I did. I now use Benetint, Eyebright, Hula, Highbeam, and Dandelion. I love the natural, healthy look the products give me. Dandelion is great. Smells nice, feels nice going on-I don't even know it's there. I love it! It gives me a light, natural, healthy blush. I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Jaimie610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of powder blushes - til I found this. I love it -it is the new staple of my makeup bag. It creates a lovely, glow without looking made up. I throw it in my work makeup bag and after slaving away all day, I fluff some on. Voila! I look rested and ready for a night out, without looking like I made too much of an effort. It is a little spendy, but it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 3:49:00 AM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The perfect daytime blusher (just get rid of the brush that comes with it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by wacampbell

Another HG of mine.. I really like this combined with MAC Blushbaby.. It is just a great perk me up color.. a tad expensive..but all BeneFit products are like that..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a great addition to my blush collection =) This is the perfect soft pink. Great for PPPs! The packaging is so cute - just put a rubber band around it for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

This is my new HOly Grail blush!!! My old fav was Nars Blush in "orgasm". It is perfect. It gives a natural LIGHT pink flush. THe packaging is adorable, but the box tends to open in my purse. I wish it would like lock closed or soemthing.But Anway, I love this prodcut!