BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/14/2004 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like Dandelion. It is hard to imagine this color looking bad on anyone. It is quite buildable. I like the cute, innovative look of the packaging, but functionally, it is kind of a hassle, imo. This product adds a nice subtle flush to my skin, but it kind of starts looking like a paste once my oil starts breaking through. Still, it's a good product that would likely work for most.

on 1/12/2004 12:35:00 PM

For a subtle brightening effect, Dandelion alone is great! It's not great as a blush because it's just too pale. I like wearing it every day for a healthy shimmery glow, but need to apply more dramatic blush at night. It also makes a nice eye shadow! Dandelion also works very well with BeneFit Hoola bronzer -- combined it's a great dramatic evening effect. Call me crazy, but I love Dandelion's slightly perfumy scent... it reminds me of an old classic product that my grandmother would wear. Definitely will buy again! When I wore it for the first time, my boyfriend said I looked like I was glowing. No lie!

on 1/12/2004 1:04:00 AM

Very nice pinky color. Goes very well with my pale skin, make me look brighter more alive. Love the brush it comes with.

on 1/11/2004 7:13:00 PM

5 lippies on the adorable packaging. It's great that this works on most skin colors, but I'm a high-contrast PPP (very pale skin with very dark hair & eyes) and this didn't look good on me. Maybe it's my olive undertone. It looked like a weird Cover Girl powder. Glad it works for everyone else.

on 1/10/2004 12:38:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. I have fair skin and once I get this on my face, I suddenly look ALIVE. My skin is relatively oily and it stays on well. You can't really mess this up either. It is considered a translucent powder so it doesn't cake or get too dark. It give a nice, natural glow. I use it everyday and won't be without it. I have not used it in summer yet...this was a recent purchase. Like other reviewers, I think the smell is nice as well.

on 1/7/2004 11:09:00 AM

I've only tried this on my winter pale skin, but I really love it so far and find myself reaching for it everyday. It adds a lovely, natural color along with a little shimmer. Love the scent. Don't love the packaging though. While the cardboard box is cute, it is quite impractical and the lid slides off easily.
EDIT: I cannot ever ever ever be without this product! THE perfect sweet pink blush.

on 1/7/2004 9:58:00 AM

I've lusted after this for a while too - seeing it in magazines and whatnot, finally treated myself. (it was my very first 'high end' purchase.) I like it...gives a good subtle glow on my pale winter skin. (Sometimes I find I have to add a bit more of another pink blush to get a good 'flush' thought.) Hopefully the new peach one (Georgia) will work well on my tan summer skin. So yes - I would repurchase again...but I think it'll take me a while to get through this!

on 1/6/2004 12:54:00 PM

OK, while this product IS expensive, it is TOTALLY worth it to me. I look RADIANT when I use this. I works in the Winter whenm I am pale to give me a fresh "been outside in the snow even though it doesn't snow here" look and in the Summer when I mystic ta, it gives me an "I've just been at the beach and I have been kissed by the sun" look. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. Has a HINT of shimmer, not too much. I have tried other products that people say are good knock-offs, but none give me the gorgeous baby, petal soft glow that this does. Packaging is ADORABLE, but bulky. Wish they made a tiny little compact for my purse!
Give it a try next time you are near a counter!

on 1/5/2004 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how this makes me look. It brightens my face. It also has a nice floral scent to it. The lid comes off easily though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this!! I had asked for it for Christmas and then I thought, should I have asked for it? Will I actually find it all that useful? But now I've got it I don't know how I'd ever be without it. Some people just use it as blusher but I use it for that and as a face powder. A light dusting of it over my pale skin miraculously brightens and lifts my skin tone without bronzing it. I love how it has a subtle gold sheen to it, which helps highlight your face and make you look radiant. It's fantastic on the cheeks because it's a very subtle pink and you can layer it, and it's fantastic all over the face. It also doesn't contain mineral oil, which is great. I would definitely buy this again (or ask for it as a Christmas present again!), even though it is fairly expensive. But you can't really put a price on beauty! I love the little box because it's sturdy, so protects the powder inside and I love the little wide brush. It's one of those instant beauty fixes that I absolutely adore. An essential for all with pale skin who want a hint of colour and radiance.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products