December 22, 2014 | 739 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2003 4:17:00 AM More reviews by emikat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was stopped by the Benefit counter SA and unexpectedly came home with a bunch of their stuff. I have to say that I love this blush! I never used to wear blush before this product and I wanted to give it another try. I was so pleasantly surprised by the natural look that this blush gave me without looking too heavy. I highly recommend trying this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got this from a lovely swapper...and i'm so glad i did! i LOVE it! i'm asian w/ fair skin and it shows up on me. too bad it doesn't show up on everybody because it's a beautiful soft pink color. gives you a natural flushed look. very pretty. definately would buy this again when it's gone! and cute packaging. price is a little high but it's well worth it if it shows on you.
UPDATE: i found a perfect more pigmented dupe by L'Oreal. it's the true match blush in C1-2 Baby Blossom. you really should give it a try first since it's alot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

I LOVE this!! omg,it really does brighten your face up & make you look more healthy when your sick. I just use mine as powder. Wonderful A++ MUST HAVE GIRLIES!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by junecats24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I also use it as a blush and find it works well on me (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes). The packaging is great, although the brush sold with it is not useful to me. A bit pricey, but since the shade is the type to flatter most people, it's worthwhile to get as a staple in your makeup bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2003 2:45:00 AM More reviews by chic76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was a waste of money. It did not do a thing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by jasmine28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I use it everyday, whether it's just for a minimal makeup, healthy glow look or if I do a full face of makeup with all the works. I am pale enough that this can double as a blush but it is sheer enough to also use on the t-zone and eyelids for a soft, airbrushed look. Lots of product in the packaging also so it really lasts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lusted after this item for months and months! Now, I finally acquired it and it is alot different than I thought it would be. I was expecting a light silvery pink with substantial shimmer. In reality, it is a peachy pink without very much shimmer at all and it shows up very pigmented, on me at least. Maybelline Seashell Pink blush is exactly what I was hoping Dandelion would be - light light silvery pink with shimmer. If you were expecting that kind of a color like I was, I reccomend buying the Maybelline.

I am a PPP with light freckles, red hair, and blue eyes. This shows up well on me like I said, so I use it as a blush not a highlighter. It gives me a nice natural flush/glow. I couldn't put this all over my face because it is toooo dark.

I like the little box packaging, it is really cute. Maybe a little bit inconvenient, but I guess you give up that for the looks :P It smells slightly floral, but it isn't strong or off-putting at all. The brush it comes with is cute, but I think it would be better for applying something with less color since it isn't a good shape for a blush at all. Instead, I apply this with my MAC #168 brush.

All in all, I like this product, but I wouldn't purchase it for $26. continued >>

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by grapefruit2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As an extremely sleep-deprived mom of a 2-month-old, Dandelion is a godsend! Sometimes I put it on even if I know I'm not leaving the house so that when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I actually look somewhat alive. It's a real boost. It really does give a glow in a very understated, non-make-up-ey way. I'm sure I'll use it on full make-up days as well. Yes, it's expensive, but for me, it's a must-use product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! One swipe and it's a great highlighter that can be used all over the face to brighten it up. Two swipes and it's a natural flush-type blush. Smells really good - rose? The brush it comes with really works well. My only complaint is the packaging - while it's cute, it is really bulky, and it can be a little deceiving - the package is big, but the product isn't so much...