BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

I absolutely LOVE this blush. It is so natural looking that I can wear it with anything. People comment on how healthy I look every time I wear it. I'm not mad about the box though. It's a bit bulky and I'm afraid it will get wreaked in my MU bag but all is forgiven by the amazing colour!!

I was given this as a gift, and even though it's perhaps too light for me to use as just a blush, it really does brighten my skin and makes me look less like I've been burning the candle at both ends.

It isn't very shimmery, which think is a good thing, and not as pigmented as the blushes that I'm accustomed to (Nars, namely), but it's still a cute little product that evens out my skintone and that made me look very natural.

on 12/14/2003 2:05:00 AM

I love this blush so much!! Its a great color and it can be used day or night...and it looks good on just about any skin tone!

on 12/14/2003 12:16:00 AM

I love this stuff!!!! The lady at the BeneFit counter put some on me - on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. I was already wearing the BeneTint cheek stain, and oh my gosh, I couldn't believe how great this looked with it! I think it would probably be too light for me to use just as a blush, but combined with the BeneTint, it rocked!

on 12/13/2003 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of the most natural, perfect blushes I've ever tried!!! I can't help noticing how healthy and awake I look after using this. I use this both as a blush and as a highlighter. This is always going to remain a staple in my collection.

on 12/11/2003 7:14:00 PM

This is a really nice product, one of BeneFit's best. It's feminine and girly, with a beautiful color.

on 12/10/2003 12:31:00 AM

I use it as a blush, it looks very natural on my very fair skin, and my skin finally got that healthy glow I was looking for( but never got from other blushes - all look like fake on me, I guess because my skin is so pale). It is such a unique find, that I've already stocked up on it, just in case it is discontinued ..

on 12/9/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading all the positive reviews I finially decide to buy it. Sadly this thing doesn't do anything for me. Applying this blush have no color for my face. Its over price and over rated.

on 12/8/2003 8:18:00 PM

I really think that this product does exactly what it is advertised to do: offer a nice little pick-me-up. I love the gold tones in it-- they really make an otherwise cool product suitable for us warm-toned gals. I don't use this just on my cheeks, but someday (some extraordinarily pale day), I'll try it. Love it though.

on 12/7/2003 10:35:00 PM

I really like this blush. I rarely used blush prior to trying this, but it is very natural, light, and a beautiful color. It is kind of pricey, but seems like it will last awhile. The only downside is the box it comes in will just fall open if it is not right side up. The box is cute, but not very practical. This looks gorgeous with a little BeneFit Moon Beam as a highlighter on the cheekbones.

Popular Blush Products