March 1, 2015 | 1192 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kimhall3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love the texture of this makeup. I have skin that is not exactly dry, but is on the tight side, and this was very comfortable. I like the buildability of it and the smooth finished texture!!! Was sad to realize the colors I bought just were not right!! I am an NC20 in MAC, and after buying a few shades I realized I am an in between color in Loreal True Match. After returning the shades, I realized that the Loreal website has a foundation shade matching chart, but they listed no match for my MAC shade. Use this chart to compare your current foundation and it will tell you which Loreal shade to buy. If you find a match, definately go buy it. I like that the bottle was compact too, but still had a wide mouth so when you got to the dregs at the bottom they would be easy to scrape out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkglitter12

This product has moderate to good coverage and blends in perfectly with my skin. I have sun beige W6! I don't like spending much money on foundation so the price was fairly good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by briii

i liked this foundation at first, but after i started wearing it for work/school and when i was going to be out longer it started looking horrible. when you first put it on it looks good, but after a few hours it starts to come off, and look a little cakey. its an okay foundation if you only plan on wearing it for an hour or two and dont plan on doing anything while wearing it. other than that its bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by breathecaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ehh. I don't love this product but I don't hate it. I was originally attracted to this product after seeing a couple of reviews on youtube that pretty much promised me I would find the right shade for me. It's really hard to find a correct shade of foundation for my skin. I have pale olive skin that is very yellow toned. Most foundations that are as light as my skin are pink toned and foundations that have my yellow undertones are too dark. Most people recommend to use the little color finding sheet that is usually there and put it over your wrist or face or neck or whatever, but I found this didn't really help. The only color that disappeared into my skin was W1 Porcelain which is definitely not my color because I'm not fair skin. So, as I did guess and test and originally went with W5 Sand Beige because it seemed to be the most yellow toned shade and W4 Natural Beige, I think, was darker than Sand Beige. I went home and put it on and ick. It was at least 3 shades darker than my skin tone and orange. I immediately ran out and exchanged it for W3 Nude Beige. When I put it on in the morning, it wasn't as dark as W5 but it was dark and orange. I started panicking because I had a party in 30 minutes and I didn't have time to exchange it. I went back to look in the mirror about 10 minutes later and the it was lighter. It closely matched my skin tone but not completely. Sigh, I don't think I'll ever find a foundation that completely matches my skin color. It has medium coverage that can enhance dry patches and flakes if your skin isn't well exfoliate and moisturized. It also has a very liquid-y consistency that I didn't like very much. The packaging is HORRIBLE. So messy and I accidently poured about half the foundation out.
It's pretty long lasting. I overall would buy it again, mainly because it's the only foundation the closely matches my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ak1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is horrible! it's literally like water. Provide's medium coverage, but it horrific; mask like foundation that makes my dry skin that's been moisturized thoroughly look even more dry. The only positive thing I can say about this product is that the shade W1 is the best shade I've ever found that matches my skin. To this day I haven't found a shade as good as W1 that matches me so well. But overall, I would NEVER buy this ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Nenny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is really really bad for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and this product made my face all red and peeling in just a few hours and took about a week to go back to normal. I also didn't thik any of the colours were that great a match either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG!!!!

i have used Custom blend from priscriptives to just about everything....

now i have lots that are fabulous ,....but this takes the cake !!! it blends like a dream...i really coud not belive how well!!!

really you wont either ....its crazy !! i am super happy because its SOOOOO CHEAP !

if you can find your color than you will love it!

wish it had a pump

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Í know that writing reviews after only 1 day of trying something out is a bit hasty but I really like this foundation! C1 is my perfect match - PPP pink undertones. It's light, yet it does cover fairly well (light to medium coverage, I would say). One pump was way too much to cover my face. I applied it with a foundation brush and it was so easy to blend it, unlike revlon colorstay I've been using for the past year. And unlike colorstay it doesn't look or feel heavy, but then again I do need some concealer afterwards (I always have some past-breakout redness/spots on my face :-( ). Was oil-free the whole morning, then 4-5 hours later oilies started to break through on my nose. Fantastic! Normally with colorstay I have to blot&powder 2 hours later. I have huge pores as well but it didn't accentuate them. Very pleased and really hope it won't break me out. I'll update in that case.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by chevella70

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this foundation on a recommendation from my mother. I have dry skin, so I did lean more toward a liquid foundation anyway. This foundation dried my skin right down through my moisturizer. It dries to a powder foundation, so it caked up around my nose and gave me tons of all-over flakies. After only a few hours of wear, I had to wash it off. It was heavy, and it made my face feel like the Sahara. I have never had any acne or other such blemishes, but I awoke the next morning to a breakout that would even make teenagers shudder. It took me almost a month to heal my skin.

In addition to drying me out and giving me a horrid breakout, it was not very easy to blend. It left my face very streaky.

This foundation dries to a powder finish very very quickly, faster than I could blend it. This caused it to form little solid pieces that I had to sweep off. Eventually, I decided I couldn't wear it anymore, so I switched. I'll never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Ank921

I personally like the warm shades, the only cons is that it is messy and sometimes makes your skin look shiny and oily but using some light powder fixes that. I just wish it would stay on all day. At the end of the day its melted off in some places and rubs off very easy like kind of if you lean your cheek on your hand when your bored, the makeup will be off of your face and on your knuckles and hand. My bf has had several shirts ruined from my face slightly touching his shirt.