L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 4/18/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What don't i love about this foundation?

It is pretty easy to find a shade that matches yours. With so many different shates in cool warm and neutral. this is by far the easiest choice.

I love the consistency of the foundation liquidy smooth soft, blends slightly velvety which i love. the coverage is buildable.
and it stays on well, it does not streak because it is super blendable. definitely a must try!!!

on 4/16/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I used this foundation for a while and found that I liked the coverage and colour selection however I found that it was not lasting. Usually a primer would make a difference though. I do have to say it is very blend able and natural looking though. So this is OKAY!

on 4/16/2010 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't really liked this foundation, although I used it during a long time. I couldn't find any other drug store foundation that could match my skin tone perfectly, and this foundation in C1 (here in R1) was a close to perfect match for me. I liked the pump dispenser (european packiging) and the coverage of this, but didn't last on me... 2-3 hours after the application started to melting off my face and I had to touch it up with some powder.
If the lasting power would better, it would be a really good DS foundation.

on 4/15/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really wanted to like this foundation . . . I love the way it goes on, and the color, the only problem I have is that within an hour, my oily skin shines through.

on 4/14/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

L'Oreal have always made my preferred drugstore foundations and True Match is no exception! I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and have worn it pretty much everyday since. I got it in W1 and it matches my fair skin perfectly. My bottle has a pump and when I used it the first time it felt so smooth and light I thought it would give minimal coverage but it's soo buildable and doesn't cake as long as your skin is semi-moisturised (and I have dry skin). It seems to look better on me the longer I wear it - over time it just 'melts' into my skin and gives me a smooth, airbrushed look, even when my skin is far from perfect. It hasn't broken my out (L'oreal products never have) and I will buy it again and again. For me it's a steal!

on 4/11/2010 3:58:00 PM

I applaud L'Oreal for launching a foundation that matches such a wide variety of skin tones. It offers amazing coverage and blends easily, giving an almost-too-perfect finish. The problem is that it oxidizes under my eyes ... not a good look. I love that the color matches my skin... just wish it would stay that way.

on 4/11/2010 12:43:00 PM

I have dry skin, but I exfoliate everytime I put on foundation so it usually doesn't show, but with this foundation, my skin looked ridiculously caked and flaky!

I think it's really drying, and even though the colour was matching, it wasn't worth it for me.

This is one of my favorite foundations. It's really easy to find a match for your skin, they carry the same shade in a cool, warm, and neutral tones. I just grab the bottles I feel will match me and then hold them up against my face to find an exact match and/or ask the person I'm with at the moment for their opinion. If you have relatively normal, smooth, blemish-free skin, this foundation is perfection. It blends like a dream and looks like skin instantly. It gives a light-medium coverage and has a very expensive looking finish to it, and does not look like you are wearing any makeup at all. It is very buildable, but I'd recommend it for people who don't need heavy coverage with no huge skin issues... this acts like a very elegant foundation; the product performs beyond my expectations of what I'd get from the drugstore. Sometimes I just wear this alone and I have no issues with it fading, oxidizing, etc but if I want it to last, I'll set it with powder.

I really wanted to love this, but couldn't. Oh, it went on perfectly at first. I applied it with a stippling brush, and it made my face airbrushed to perfection, and gave me a dewy glow. Fast forward to two hours later, and my face became an oily mass. Ew. Oily skinned gals, DON'T buy this. I definitely wouldn't buy this again.
EDIT: Also made me break out quite a lot.

I really really wanted to like this foundation because of all the good reviews on MUA. It's definitely not my HG (which sadly I'm still looking for. Any suggestions for oily skin?). The color swatch told me to get a really tan color, which turned out to be a bit too tan. Don't put all your trust into the little plastic color swatch, but it can help. It looked GREAT when i first put it on. I applied it by pouring a nickel-sized dot on the back of my hand, and then using a brush to apply it. This gave an airbrushed finish, but nickel-sized dot that the foundation left on the back of my hand didn't come off until three days later. Hour one and two it was great. Hour three brought on the problems. The liquid foundation make my face look like the biggest oil spill in history, and it had turned orange. A little girl even asked me if I was Barbie, which would have been slightly flattering, except she asked how she could become plastic too. The lesson learned from that? Never wear the foundation again. I would recommend it to dry skinned and in between gals. Oily skinned people, steer clear from this one. (By the way, ou also have to shake it up ALOT or else you either get all watery stuff or a handful of sparkles).

Video Reviews & Tutorials