September 18, 2014 | 1927 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Anjelpal

I'm still iffy on this one, I wanted to try some different Liquid foundations than my regular one to just switch it up. So I thought hey let me try this since it seems good.
But no, I didn't find my match & everytime I wore it my mom kept giving me a weird look at kept saying there was something wrong with my face. haha then I told her I used a different foundation and she said she didn't like it at all. So did my husband he said it just didn't look that natural.
The consistency of it was too thick than the other product I use and it doesn't go good with blending cause the thickness made it hard to blend easily before it dried. Not something I would want to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Bups

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am loving this product. I have rosecea and need to cover the red patches on my cheeks but I don't like heavy coverage.

This goes on nice and light, I don't feel it at all and usually covers the red in one pass - sometimes needs a little more in those areas - but it still doesn't look dry/chalky - remember to use moisturizer 1st!

I bought from Shoppers Drugmart in Canada and had the beautician match the colour for me.

She used a round foundation brush and stippled it on instead of stroking and the results are amazing!

I bought the round brush (Lise Watier), the True Match foundation, matching pressed powder and concealer.

Paid approx. $13 each foundation & powder, concealer was $9.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by finesttbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in w2, matches my skin pretty good, not perfectly.
the first day i tried this out i loved it, but the next morning i woke up i hated it. it broke me out, lol..
then when all of the pimples cleared out, i tried this again.. and made sure i PROPERLY REMOVED ALL TRACES OF MAKEUP. like exfoliated, deep-pore cleansing, & toner ; voila, no breakout.
[ ladies, make sure you have removed all of the foundation on your face before you come to the conclusion that your new MU has made you break out ]
this blends in really well, i use a damp sponge. gives a satin finish..
lasts about.. 6-9 hours without touchup when you use a loose powder to set it. i really like this foundation.
will repurchase if i see it on BOGO again (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my back up foundation.

And what a good foundation it is!
It's easy to blend, comes in a variety of colours sure to match anyones skin tone, non drying which is good as my skin is prone to abit of dryness and foundation can make it look so much worse so i would advise it to anyone who wants a natural looking glow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by earthtochristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the foundations I have tried, this one has been the only one able to match my skintone perfectly. It is very easy to blend and looks amazing.
However, the coverage is not as great as I would like it to be. My red cheeks are still visible regardless of how much I put on, and the make up doesn't last too long even when I wear primer underneath it. Not to mention it is absolutely horrible when it comes to holding up to sweat and controlling oil; by the end of the day most of my foundation had worn off and my nose was an oil slick. I was so disappointed because the color was such a perfect match for my skin and it looked great when I first applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bebe9607

i have this foundation and it sucks!!! doesnt blends well on my skin i hated it but i think it depends on the type of skin idk i just dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sideeffex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ditto to the review right before me. This stuff is like an oil slick. Not only did it make me totally greasy, but I broke out like crazy. Combination skin people beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ka193097

this stuff SUCKS!!!!!!!
1st off- i was looking at the packaging and noticed a THICK layer of oil looking stuff on the top layer of the foundation in the bottle. it was just sitting there im not sure what it was.
it seemed to match me very well but i wasnt too happy about the consistecy of the product. it wasnt buildable and broke me out LIKE CRAZY! horrible horrbile

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decided to try this out because of a BOGO promotion at Walgreens. It's not very thick and will run out very quickly when you pour it. No pump. Sheer coverage. First time I used it, I did apply a primer and my T-zone was a hot mess within a couple of hours. Next day I used a primer and it was fine. Super cheap, I'll probably finish it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by queenbofstyle

I have been using this foundation for years, and buy it still when I don't have enough money for Laura Mercier. This has the almost perfect amount of coverage, yet doesn't feel like I'm wearing a lot of make-up. They N-2 is near perfect for my skin tone, and I love that it is oil free.
Admittedly, I do have to use power with this foundation, and I do normally have to blot later in the day, but I have oily skin, so I expect that.
I prefer the Laura Mercier oil-free foundation, but this is a very close second. I find it is equal to a lot of high end make-ups, and it's cheap!