Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 10/10/2002 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The one thing I like to focus on more than anything when I do my makeup is my eyes, particularly my eyelashes. I have small eyes and I need mascara to help OPEN them up. I have used countless mascaras on my quest for the best. I would definitely have to say that Definicils is it for me. It makes my lashes super long and separates well. The one and only thing that I would have to complain about is that when you first purchase a tube, the mascara goes on a little "wet" and therefore has a tendency to smudge a bit. But once you use it several times, it goes on beautifully. I've also found that a tube lasts a long time, longer than your average mascara that dries up in no time. I would highly recommend this product.

I cannot remember if I reviewed this or not. Its an amazing product. I can see why Instyle keeps rating it top mascara time after time. It gives long thick separated lashes without the clumping. Wonderful.

on 10/2/2002 5:04:00 AM

I love this mascara makes my eyelash look longer, at the same time gentle to my eyes...and easy to remove without lossing your eyelash in the process.It's the only product I've been able to be faithful all this years

on 9/24/2002 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this mascara! You only need one swipe of this and your lashes are perfectly coated. My lashes look much longer with this mascara, definetly worth the money.

on 9/20/2002 1:10:00 PM

I generally love Lancome products, but this mascara doesn't do anything. it's very disappointing

on 9/16/2002 7:50:00 AM

Not impressive. It does an okay job extending and defining my eyelashes, but it flakes by the end of the day.
I only use it when it comes in Lancome's GWP

on 9/15/2002 9:10:00 PM

This mascara only gets good when it's almost gone. Too wet and clumpy when it's new. I have to use a lash seperator, no matter how carefull I am. Better mascara's out there for less $.

on 8/31/2002 7:08:00 PM

This doesn't worth the price.
IT didn't lengthen the lashes but make it all clumpy and stick together.

on 8/23/2002 10:01:00 AM

I have edited my original review because it was very harsh. After trying this mascara a few times I have discovered that it is a decent mascara when you work with it. It is not the type of mascara that you can just swipe on in 2 seconds and it looks great - you have to take a few minutes and comb your lashes and apply more than one coat. It wears fairly well and only flaked after I took a nap, which is pretty good, and is nice and dark. It lengthens but I feel I need more thickening from a mascara and I prefer a brush with more bristles. I would hardly call the results dramatic. For me it is just "decent", not great, and I would never pay 25 bucks for this. I find that Covergirl's Triple Mascara is much better and MUCH cheaper.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my holy grail high end mascara. Have tried them all when I used to worked makeup counters. The highly pigmented black and silky formula separates lashes and yet lengthens them...I LOVE this stuff.