Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 10/2/2002 5:04:00 AM

I love this mascara makes my eyelash look longer, at the same time gentle to my eyes...and easy to remove without lossing your eyelash in the process.It's the only product I've been able to be faithful all this years

on 9/24/2002 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this mascara! You only need one swipe of this and your lashes are perfectly coated. My lashes look much longer with this mascara, definetly worth the money.

on 9/20/2002 1:10:00 PM

I generally love Lancome products, but this mascara doesn't do anything. it's very disappointing

on 9/16/2002 7:50:00 AM

Not impressive. It does an okay job extending and defining my eyelashes, but it flakes by the end of the day.
I only use it when it comes in Lancome's GWP

on 9/15/2002 9:10:00 PM

This mascara only gets good when it's almost gone. Too wet and clumpy when it's new. I have to use a lash seperator, no matter how carefull I am. Better mascara's out there for less $.

on 8/31/2002 7:08:00 PM

This doesn't worth the price.
IT didn't lengthen the lashes but make it all clumpy and stick together.

on 8/23/2002 10:01:00 AM

I have edited my original review because it was very harsh. After trying this mascara a few times I have discovered that it is a decent mascara when you work with it. It is not the type of mascara that you can just swipe on in 2 seconds and it looks great - you have to take a few minutes and comb your lashes and apply more than one coat. It wears fairly well and only flaked after I took a nap, which is pretty good, and is nice and dark. It lengthens but I feel I need more thickening from a mascara and I prefer a brush with more bristles. I would hardly call the results dramatic. For me it is just "decent", not great, and I would never pay 25 bucks for this. I find that Covergirl's Triple Mascara is much better and MUCH cheaper.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my holy grail high end mascara. Have tried them all when I used to worked makeup counters. The highly pigmented black and silky formula separates lashes and yet lengthens them...I LOVE this stuff.

on 7/30/2002 12:11:00 AM

So glad I got to try a sample size of this (thanks to my Juicy Tubes purchase!) I now know that I will never buy a Lancome mascara. This was flaky, clumpy and it made my lashes droop. Nothing a poor drugstore mascara couldn't do, as far as I'm concerned. I'll stick to L'Oreal, Maybelline, or CG! I'm just glad I didn't spend the $ on this.

on 7/28/2002 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I will use. I have short, puny, grow-straight-down lashes and this product gives me both length and fullness. It does not flake, smear, smudge, or run. But it comes off with an eyemakeup remover without ceaseless rubbing or rinsing. This is the best mascara!