April 21, 2014 | 1394 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2002 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about w/ this stuff. I've tried many times w/ the same outcome, clumpy, goopy, spider-leg looking lashes. It also flakes a bit as well, for the price I expect a much better product. I'm still ever faithful to Maybelline Full n Soft, never, ever clumpy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2002 2:16:00 AM More reviews by OriginalBarbie

An average mascara. I wanted to love it, but it's no better than Maybelline Volume Express, and I'd rather save my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2002 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sweet_girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Itīs a great mascara and it donīt smudge. I really like it, but I use an eyelash curler first. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! I'll never use another mascara again. The brush is the ultimate. Makes your lashes super long and the stuff lasts all day and comes off with soap and water. A miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2001 5:12:00 PM More reviews by creole

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good stuff. it makes my eyelashes look long and great. I used this after seeing a friends eyes pop. it poped mine too. I just wish I could find the same thing for a lower price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2001 8:00:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so happy I found this stuff!!! The only other mascaras that don't irritate my eyes are MAC and Estee Lauder. But I never liked the way they went on - I have really long lashes but you'd never know it with these, plus the EL smudged after a while.

The Defencils makes my lashes really stand out. Now my fear is that they'll discontinue it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thin, watery formula that smudge too easily and didn't see a change in my lashes. Tried another tube and it just looked unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Tara

This is my favorite mascara. I have super long lashes that totally pop when I put on mascara, but I quickly manage to look like a raccoon. This is the only mascara I have ever found that doesn't make me all raccoony!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2001 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lorien

One of the best; though there's a little bit smuging. It made my lashes longer, thicker and definer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply the best. Length, thickness, and wear are phenomenal. The brush and formulation of this mascara are superior! ...and it doesn't smear up onto my oily eyelids. I ask nothing more.