October 25, 2014 | 1179 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2002 8:36:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Isn't this the same as L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara, for just $13 more? It works nicely for a while, building lush lashes with no smudging or flaking, but it quickly (maybe 3 weeks?) becomes clumpy and annoying to work with. For $13 less, you can get the same clumpy mascara at the drugstore and have enough left over for a Stila eyeshadow pan. ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

After my not-so-good experience with Lancome's Ampicils Mascara, I realized that at the bottom of my samples bag I have a GWP Definicils mascara and, after hearing raves about this particular one, I decided to give it a shot. Well, at least it was better than the Ampicils, no clumps or anything, but again, I might as well have skipped mascara entirely. Stick-straight eyelashes even after curling them. Blah! I don't see how Lancome can be the leader in mascaras, IMO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2002 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1977

This left my eyes very gloopy I clean the wand with tissue but it was still to runny and gloopy I prefer Maybelline one better

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 3:49:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I tired this and Magnificils and I like the way that Magnificils look. The Definicils were definitely good because I didn't feel like I was wearing any mascara. Most other mascaras feel a tad bit heavy. I still do prefer the Magnificils because it gave me more of a dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2002 4:27:00 PM More reviews by beastygirl

Yes, this mascara was great, but it's nothing out of this world. I mean, 21 bucks for a mascara? I'd prefer to stick to Loreal's Voluminous--- it's a similar effect for a much better price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 2:12:00 AM More reviews by LadyChristine

This is the on my good macara list. It is a very dry thin formula that does not clump or flake, and only slightly smudges. My lashes are defined and slightly longer with the curl intact but I must admit this mascara doesn't do much in terms of volumizing. I love how I can't even tell I have this mascara on--it is that light and non-irritating. this is a great formula for a defined day look.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2002 9:32:00 PM More reviews by JessR

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy it again if I was desperate, but I wasn't really happy with it, it was kinda clumpy & stuck my lashes together, not exactly what I want. Doesn't mean I hold anything against Lancome though ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Decent enough mascara, but not worth the price. If there is a GWP I can't live without, I'll pick up a tube, along with a lipstick. It doesn't get clumpy, and works all most as well as L'Oreal's Voluminous, but I can do without it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2002 9:37:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I am happy about the fact that this mascara looks pretty on my lashes, and doesn't smudge (a BIG bonus in my book - I've found that 90% of mascaras smudge - on me, anyways - giving me the dreaded raccoon appearance), I found that it made my lashes go limp and straight, even AFTER I'd curled them. I was dismayed! Fortunately, I got this in a GWP, so no money wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by DanielleDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara. it makes my lashes look so long and lush. Its definitely worth the price and I reccommend it to anybody who wants to have beautiful lashes.