July 30, 2014 | 2098 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2001 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Most girls with curly hair will genuinely proclaim their love for Biosilk Silk Therapy... I am no different! From the silky texture to the fabulous scent... this product is worth its weight in GOLD!!! Furthermore, it is relatively inexpensive for the amount you get (6oz at $17). I have used this product for almost two years now and I highly recommend it for all those with dry, chemically processed, frizzy, curly/wavy hair (may be too heavy for finer types)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2001 1:29:00 PM More reviews by dana

I love Biosilk for my normal hair with dry ends. My hair has been color processed - I am a natural brunette but I have blond hair- so this product had its work cut out for it on my hair! All you do is use a quarter size amount and work through wet hair. When you blowdry your hair it looks and feels like silk. You can also use it when your hair is dry, but you need much less (or else your hair will get greasy) You can also use this as a body moisturizer. The smell is divine too!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2001 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Caro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product didn't agree with my hair. I have a lot of fine hair, and used this before blowdrying. However it made my hair limp and dull looking. I also find that the ingredients 'settle' so if you don't use it for a while it goes all watery and sloshes out everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2001 5:33:00 AM More reviews by blondie09

I LOVE Biosilk Hair Therapy!!!! I will never be with out this ever!! I have very long blonde hair almost to my waist and it works awsome!!!! I will never be without this wonderful product!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2001 7:39:00 PM More reviews by deena

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this products. I takes my hair from frizzy to shiny and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2001 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Athalia

I will never again go without this! I have fine (read: frizzy)curly hair and i live in HUMID Florida. When I put silk therapy on before blow drying straight it leaves my hair silky straight and not dried-out feeling. I also use it after blow-drying, even though it does leave hair a little clumpy. Not sticky like Frizz-ease though! TIP: make sure you coat your hair evenly, including the underside, for best results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 12:26:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put a tiny drop of this at the ends of my hair to protect it from my blowdryer, but it just left my hair sticky and stringy looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2001 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Ok, I love this stuff, and I will never, never, never be able to live without it! That is, as long as I can afford it! The price is a little steep, but your locks will thank you!! This is one of those miracle products that everyone talks about, but this one really works :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 1:45:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent product but after a while I noticed how it weighed my hair down and looked a little greasy. Bit oily for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2001 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Silk Therapy is the BEST! I have long, naturally curly hair which tends to frizz, and I live in a very humid climate, so good hair days had been rare - until now. I use just a dab prior to blow drying and sometimes a bit afterwards. My hair is transformed: it looks great and smells amazing. This is a staple that I never want to be without!