November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I really like this mascara. I've tried all of them and this one builds my lashes, longer and thicker. It didn't flake or smudge. Took a little curl out after I used the curler, but not a big deal. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh. This mascara is "ok" at best. Actually, it does a good job I guess, but nowhere near "high impact" in my opinion! I like drama lash, and while the SA promised one coat of this would do it, (haha) even 2-3 coats isn't enough to make me happy. :P
Costs $13.50 USD.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by x_SparklingEyes_x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I got this as a bonus. at first it flaked on me, but weirdly, thats over with now. anyways, i like how it goes on with a slippery, shiny wetness. i got no clumps, but after a few hours, it smudges. i am looking for a better mascara,though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by luxekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gwp and was very excited to try it, but it was just okay. It made my lashes look glossy and that's about it. It was clumpy and smudges like crazy. I wouldn't buy it, but I will try to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by emma_jane

I got this as part of a Clinique Bonus Time gift set. I wasnt too sure about it at first cos it didnt seem 2 do much except make my lashes quite dark. I tried it again today and afterwards curled my lashes with my Lashwand curler and my lashes look gr8, theyre long, curly and dark...exactly how i like thm, yey!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mizlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this as a gwp also, and the sa said it was her favorite thing in the entire line! ok, so i tried it... and i LOVE it! it seemed to define each hair and plump them up! and although i prefer waterproof, i find that i didn't have racoon eyes or black rivers running down my face after i cried in the movies! when i finish up with this, i'll be buying the full size!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2004 10:15:00 AM More reviews by noranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP. It does a great job of lengthening and thickening but can clump if you aren't careful. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging. But for every day, I'll stick to Long Pretty Lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was a GWP and just an ordinary mascara. I'll use on the go as I love the small tester size but won't be buying later.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 6:10:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a GWP and I've been using it loads so I think I'll buy the full size soon. I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but it really is a fantastic mascara because it's an intense black and makes lashes look long, full, separated and not clumpy at all. The downside is that it's not waterproof, and if it was it'd be my perfect mascara, but I'm still very impressed. I may buy some Clarins Fix Mascara to waterproof it because I have another mascara I like that isn't waterproof as well. I love the soft full brush it has, which I think is the key to how fabulously it separates and coats the lashes. I've never bought a high end mascara before but I think this may be my first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 4:07:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

A decent mascara that won't smudge or anything but that definitely don't worth its money.
Clinique has a long way to go conserning mascaras or foundation shades.