Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 6/23/2004 11:57:00 PM

Made my lashes look longer and separated but not thicker. I hate the brush b/c it picks up way too much mascara so I have to wipe it down before using or I'll get wet clumpy lashes. It flakes, smudges, and flattens curls - making them look hard and pin-like instead of soft and feathery. Nice for a natural look for those who had success with this, but I don't think I'll buy the full size.

on 6/22/2004 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I`ve been using this for a few days, and LOVE what it does for lower lashes, but find it just average for the upper lashes. I am still searching!

on 6/21/2004 2:57:00 PM

Clinique High Impact Mascara is gentle & it gives lashes alot of color & doesn't flake off
but if you want longer looking lashes it really doesn't do the job.

I love this mascara! A bit more dramatic than the lash curling mascara (I love this one too). The brush! Oh let me count thy ways... The brush is soft, so soft. I LOVE that about a mascara. Drugstore brushes tend to be hard and I hate that. This goes on easily, I use about two coats and va-voom! Love it. Two thumbs up. I still can't wait to try the naturally glossy for daytime use, perhaps.

on 6/11/2004 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an excellent mascara that I would buy again.

It builds nice thickness without clumping and does not smear. It separates pretty well and makes lashes look soft and pretty.

UPDATE. This is still a good mascara but these days I usually buy waterproof ones. For waterproof mascara I like BB No Smudge Mascara or Chanel Inimitable Waterproof version.

on 6/10/2004 7:57:00 PM

Middle of the line expense for mascara. I think the most I've ever paid for mascara was aroun $20. This is a great product if your looking for dramatic, thick lashes. I like to use this along with Cliniques lash building primer. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't separate each lash well, or keep them separate. However, your lashes are def noticeable and that's what I was looking for. I wish I could find a mascara that makes my lashes thick and silky, but not spikey.

on 6/7/2004 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Just purchased this product. I actually wanted the Lash doubling mascara, but the store was out. I have to say that I really like this product. I have used other Clinique mascaras and this one is right up there with the rest of them. I have no eyelashes what so ever on the bottom, so I can only use on the top which is kinda scarce. It did make my lashes look longer. I'm sure would look beautiful on someone with longer, fuller lashes. I would buy again.

on 6/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

This mascara gives me lush, bold, luxurious lashes. I use this mascara for parties, dances, special dinners ect... I asually minimize other makeup to make my lashes the main focal point. Sometimes I use a bit of see through red gloss like MAC Tinted Lip GLass in Greed, for a glam night or family dinner.

on 6/1/2004 2:16:00 PM

I was a little disappointed. I will use it until I finish the bottle, but I won't buy it again. I absolutely love the lash doubling mascara, but wanted to try something new, so I picked up high impact. It goes on rather thick and clumpy and does not hold a curl. I will stick with lash doubling from now on!

on 5/28/2004 11:44:00 PM

My new favourite mascara! Gives me lush, long looking lushes without clumping, flaking, or feeling dry. I never noticed how dry other mascaras I've tried are (L'Oreal Voluminous, Maybelline Volume Express), until I tried this. This has a slightly wet formula, but it doesn't smudge at all on me. Very dramatic, yet manages to look natural! :)

Popular Mascaras