August 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll admit it, what first sold me on this foundation was it's bottle appearance. Cool & chic. :)
I am the type of person who loves trying new products & switch around from brand to brand to brand like an unfaithful girlfriend... (ha ha)
The second reason I was sold was the price. At only $8.99 with a Buy one Get One 1/2 off sale I also purchased the coordinating powder. The shade was perfect & the consistency just right for build-able coverage. It's light & thin. NOTE: Not a product for those who like full, heavy coverage.
All in all a Great product in some Great packaging!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

When this first came out I remember quickly swatching it and not caring for the result seeing as it seemed too pink. However after hearing people say that it is pretty good for dry skin like mine, I figured I'd give it another shot. I swatched a few more to find my shade (130). I actually really, really like this. First of all, it smells decadent..very rosy. The packaging is sooo nice, this doesn't LOOK like drugstore foundation at all! The foundation itself covers but is sheer, and the formula is not the least bit drying. I apply with my fingers to get the most natural look. All in all, this looks and feels like a HE foundation but is a steal at around $8. Will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by xomakeup

I dislike this foundation so much. Its not heavy duty like I thought it would be and it makes my oily skin even oilier. Plus it's way too luquidy. I would only recommend this for people with dry skin and average skin. Definitely not for acne prone skin or oily faces.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by LIZZYCALVILLO

I love this foundation!!! I have a bunch of foundations in my drawer none of them match my skin. This one does and I love the dewy finish it gives me I think mine is in the color 320, not sure. I also bought the matching powder too. I like it but i think I like it better with my MSF from MAC. Its very light weihgt and it is sheer but that is perfect for me because I can always use concealer. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by grnidlady56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not planning on buying foundation while shopping in Walmart, but something about the bottle and name sucked me in. I don't buy drugstore foundation anymore because I have never found one that doesn't turn orange or look horrible when applied. I am so glad I bought this. I love this foundation. It is not a full coverage, but with a concealer it is perfect. It gives a beautiful finish and it goes on like silk. I have paid $70.00 for foundations and haven't been as happy with them. I bought #115 and it blended perfectly with my skin. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Update: Took off one lippie. I'm finding I'm using it less and gravitating towards my other foundation. It's nice but it transfers easily and does not have the staying power of some of my other ones. The color match is still great for my olive skin, I just wish it had more gripping ability.

I must admit I was sucked in by the comercials. I am not someone who sees a comercial and is compelled to go buy the product, actualy I am someone who commonly doubts the claims and descriptions of T.V comercials. The Fit Me foundation was described as the foundation I have been looking for my entire life; foundation that dosent look like foundation and lets you skin shine through and breath.

This foundation has delivered on all accounts so far. I have warm Olive skin that is impossible to match. The 220 formula is my exact skin color to the T. I was shocked when I applied it the first time, it blended into my skin and made it look amazing! I couldnt tell I was wearing makeup!

I cant explain how well this blends with my skin. I can tell you I put it on one day before school and by the time I got home in the evening I had forgoten if I had foundation on. By looking in the mirror I couldnt tell. I had to take a baby wipe and wipe my face before I realised that I had in fact put the Fit Me foundation on in the AM. My skin looked great.

This foundation will not make blemishes disapear. I have some current blemishes and this foundation covers them and makes them less noticable, but they are not gone. I dont mind and like the more natural coverage. If you are looking for a great light weight almost invisible yet covering coverage, this is for you. If you want fuller coverage, this may not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sugardolliee

One of the only drugstore foundations that actually match my skin color.
I have really really fair skin. And its hard to find a color to dark or orange for me lol.
It was however a bit oily but wearing something for oil control before and a matt powder after works fine for me.
Hasnt made me break out or anything.
Over all i really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The gorgeous bottle and sale price seduced me into purchasing this foundation. Even though there were tester bottles I still bought the wrong color (130) Too dark and way too orange for my light/yellow tone complexion. Does anyone actually have orange skin? Thankfully Walgreen's allowed me to exchange the bottle for the right color, but the problem is no color actually matches my skin. I ended up with 115 which will work but still is a little pink. The makeup itself is okay, with light to medium coverage. It smooths on nicely but it seems a little greasy. It also has a fairly strong smell I don't like. Probably won't buy again. Update: (2-20-11) Tried using this foundation in the lighter color and although I love the way it feels, it really does breathe, I have come to the conclusion it is just not meant for anyone with combo skin (mine is normal and oily in t-zone) and with huge pores like mine. I hated the way it exaggerated every pore big and little. Back to the store it went. By the way, I bought the blush along with the foundation and I love it, its a keeper in medium pink. Hope this helps anyone with combo/oily skin and big pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jesseb0bessy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best liquid foundation yet! Normally, I don't like to wear liquid foundation bc it always goes on streaky, too heavy, too cakey or not the right undertone. But this is perfect! It is easy to blend, sheer to medium coverage, and breatheable- exactly what the packaging says!

I've been a dedicated BE original foundation user for 2yrs bc of the sheer dewy look if gives me. I like to think of this as the liquid version of the BE foundation without the mineral benefits. I have used the entire Fit Me regime (except the powder): foundation, concealer, blush & bronzer. I have not used the powder bc the foundation is actually too opaque for my preferences bc I HAVE VERY CLEAR SKIN. I mix in a little of my moisturizer to make it even more sheer.

***Everyone complains about it not giving enough coverage and making them look oily... ITS BC ITS NOT FOR YOU! If you watch the ad for it, it clearly states that it is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO APPEAR TRANSLUSCENT against your skin and enhancing your features. Hence, sheer dewy coverage!! Duh! So don't act surprised!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color I wear is 320. While it is a bit dark for me, the color before this one is too pink. Even though it is a bit dark, I do like it b/c it makes me look like I returned from Vacation. The coverage is medium but buildable. The texture is creamy and it blends easily. I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff it out w/a big powder brush. The color stays on all day for me. It does not change color like other Maybelline foundations do on my skin. It is dewey,has a pleasant baby powder scent and feels a bit moisturizing. I do not set it w/powder b/c I have very dry skin. I don't see this working for people w/oily skin, but those of us w/dry skin will love the feel and finish of this.