Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

This foundation is alirght , but i definately wont purchase this again. The thing i dislike most about this foundation is the smell. It has a very weird purfume like smell and you can smell it throughout the day when you wear it. Also when you first apply its so glossy and watery . It makes your face look so oily ,i have very dry skin so i finish by applying on Mac's natural skin finish but still it seems to look like i have oily skin. After 2 hours or so the foundation looks so nasty on your face. The reason why i think this is an okay foundation is because it doesnt dry out my skin because it has such an watery substance , but thats about it.

on 4/16/2011 4:41:00 PM

This is an ok foundation. What i hate about it is that it feels heavy. It is full coverage & does have a nice finish smooth look but its just not for me. Id rather buy neutrogena liquid foundation, when buyin from a drugstore.

on 4/16/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

UGhh i wanted to love this foundation but unfortunately Fit Me Does NOT fit me! I really love the finish of the foundation its the best ive tried (and ive tried many foundations) BUT i was shocked at how limited their colors are. My complexion is like Halle Berry's and i tried 315 but it was too light and it has an unflattering pink tone. Then i tried 320 and i ended up looking like Snooky...Yikes....so i returned it right away. So i do hope they expand their colors and maybe then ill buy it again. If you do find you shade then i do recommend it cause the finish is quite beautiful.

on 4/15/2011 3:08:00 PM

Personally, I like more coverage than what this has to offer. Also I am very fair and there isn't a tone available that matches me perfectly.

on 4/15/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation turned orange an hour after applied. This foundation is very bendable and has a flawless finish at first but, other then the oxidation it was a good foundation, light to medium coverage. There are three categories in this foundation light medium and dark, with about 5 colors in each category. Wouldn't purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it for 50+ skin. Finally found a drugstore base! Yahooooo. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I went to buy dream matte mousse and my color was not there. I saw this was on sell at Ulta and got it I even asked the lady if it was good for oily skin she said yes. I brought home it and before I was done with all my make up I looked soooo oily. The way it feels on is gross. I hate this and will stick to my dream matte mousse.

on 4/14/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

So I bought the 355 and the color was a perfect match! It blended VERY well, it evened out my color, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. My skin can get oily over time, but I put the FIT me bronzer(which doesn't do much bronzing IMHO) on top and my face has looked good all day! I guess I'll just use the bronzer as a powder cause it doesn't do what I want it to, but the foundation may be my new holy grail! It fits my budget and it does what I need it to!

Okay, I revisted this product now that I'm preggo and my skin is looking better, and I love the coverage, I love how it blends with my skin, I love the look it gives initially. However, this stuff does get really after a while. They need a different formula. If they made improvements, it would be my go to foundation!

on 4/13/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The color is nice - it definitely "fits" better than most foundations I've used. The thing is, it's a foundation that looks good for the first couple of minutes, then your face turns into an oil slick. I really liked the color, so I put translucent powder on top, but it made no difference. I must have put a good amount also under my eyes, because my indestructible eye liner made me look like a raccoon! Not recommended for those of us with oily skin, maybe better on other types of skin?

on 4/13/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this foundation for everyday wear.

I don't have problem skin, but was looking for something that would even out my skin tone ( because I feel like some parts of my face are lighter than others ) -
I basically wanted a foundation that looked like my skin, but better, ie. more radiant and flawless :)

I was also thinking about getting a sunscreen for everyday classes. This foundation with SPF 18, seemed to be the perfect choice when I read its reviews on MUA.

I have combination skin, and this foundation definitely gives a glow to your face. Since I really only needed this foundation for my cheeks, it was perfect. The times that I did put it on my t-zone, I didn't break out and I personally felt like I could get away with the "glow" (aka, it didn't look like an oil slick, just... glowier).

The best part about this foundation is that it blends seamlessly with my skin. I cant tell where it ends and my face begins. Plus, it doesn't cling on to any dry spots or look cakey, EVER. I use 210, which I picked based on the Maybelline online shade selector (because it explains the numbering system better + you can avoid the too pink/too yellow problem by picking if you're cool or warm toned) and drugstore testers, rather than going by drugstore pictures alone.

Note that it does have a slight tackiness to it on the face. It doesn't feel like you re wearing makeup though. Also, I didn't seem to have any oxidation problems or trouble with the makeup rubbing off throughout the day like other reviewers noted.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu