December 21, 2014 | 1950 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this foundation. I've been using it for a few weeks now (while intermittently trying other foundations, I'm on a foundation kick these days) and I'm quite pleased with how well the color (N2) matches my skin and how smoothly the foundation itself applies. More importantly, it doesn't scream "HI, I'M A FOUNDATION!" when you get up close to my face. It hasn't dried out my skin or made me break out. So I guess this is my go-to foundation for now, but I'm still on the search for my HG. On the whole, not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me, this stuff is dreadful. I found the color a good match, but the formula is terrible. It goes on cakey. It is the exact opposite of smooth. I have small pores, but it made them look big. My skin looks much better without it on. I have tried this about 10 times, with different methods of application. And with different moisturizers underneath. I think this is the lowest rating I have ever given a product. I am glad that I got this on sale. I am still thinking about writing a complaint letter though. This is how disappointing this product is for me.

My skin is on the normal side.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInBlackx

Seeing the range of colors and how it was based my undertones I was thrilled to know for the first time a foundation would finally match my skin. So I got an N3 but was a bit darker than my skin tone. I decided to exchange it for N2 which was the perfect color. The color was there but was it worth the use having a perfect color but not a good quality.
True Match provided light to medium coverage mostly light which was not good for me since I have zits and acne scars.
Also it wasn't long wearing it seemed to come off in 5 hours or so and ended up all my eyebrows and nose.Not pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by katharinesophia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I can say is "yuck." The formula is cakey and doesn't apply evenly whether I use my fingers, a sponge or a stipple brush. Even with moisturizer underneath my skin looked and felt super dry. I chose N5 which appeared close to my skintone but came out a gross orange color. I didn't think a so-called "neutral" color is supposed to make you look like the victim of a bad spray tan, but this sure does! This is why I am hesitant to buy most drugstore foundations. Stay away from this ladies and invest in something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by swtlilkokoro

it made my face a glittery mess. nearly impossible to find a good shade. the whole warm/neutral/cool thing confused me to no end. would not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by itsmotherlymandy

True match is okay. Typical drugstore foundation..its not like WOW. I think it has shimmers in it..which I don't like. I don't really have a lot to say about this foundation. Sometimes when I put this on it looks like I have foundation on..something about this is off but idk what. Won't rebuy..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jennifer26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

NO NO NO! DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT MADE ME BROKE OUT LIKE HELL!
IT TOOK ME HALF YEAR TO RECOVER!
WILL NOT TRY THIS EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nani51

Love, love, love this foundation. I'm a NC20-NC25 and W3 is a perfect match for me. I use a small concealer brush to dab on the foundation and blend everything with a larger, foundation brush. The coverage is pretty good, a heavy to medium depending on if you layer it. I've been neglecting my MAC concealer cause this foundation does it all. I have oily skin but this last a good 4-5 hours before I need to blot. I've been using one bottle since September and there is still product left. I did wish this came with a pump. It would make getting it out of the bottle easier. Would I buy it again? Definitely!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

quite good but i'm not buying it again.There are other products that are wayyyy better than this....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AnnNadine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this make-up blends into my skin and looks natural. I also love that it has so many shades to choose from. I buy one for the colder months when my skin is lighter, and one for spring and summer in a shade darker. It is perfect and affordable!