December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is a great mascara! It does lengthen lashes and doesn't clump up. My only "reservation" is that I have found cheaper brands that produce the same results. I have naturally long, curled lashes though -- so this may make more of a difference for those with shorter or non-curled lashes. Every product is different on each person, so it's definitely worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2002 3:09:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What is all the fuss and why is this the number one selling mascara in America? On me, it's too thick and my lashes both clump and droop. I prefer Amplicils which is newer and has a much better formula and wand!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 10:14:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this for my lower lashes. It goes on really well--no clumping or smudging, and it stayed on! My lashes are naturally really long and defined so I need volume which I didn't get with this mascara--probably great for someone who has naturally thick lashes, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by CateinAz

After reading the varied reviews on this mascara, I must say this: It must totally be based on the type of lashes we have. Just like our hair responds to different hair products, depending on our hair types. I get great predictable non-clumping, nice long, clear looking gorgeous lashes with this product. I know my sister doesn't. She has super thick, long lashes. But I think this one is the best, far better than the L'Oreal which I know is their company also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 12:42:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good mascara. But I get the same curvy, fat, long lashes with 3 other $7 brands I've been using as of late (Max Factor 2000 Cal Aqualash, Maybelline Volum Express and Maybelline Illegal Lengths). Same as the other lady before me mentioned, I cannot imagine dishing out $20 for something you throw away in a couple of months(for hygenic reasons). Very good mascara though for those of you who can afford it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Blech. My lashes were clumpy, sticky messed. This smudged all over the place. Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 1:41:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hated what this did for me. It made my lashes thin and spidery with little clumps. I don't understand all the hype about this mascara. EDITED TO SAY I think it might be the brush I despise, because in GWP size the mascara is awesome. I thought I was crazy, but other reviewers think this too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2002 5:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

This really defined and lengthened my lashes, but I like a mascara to thicken them more. This look is too natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2002 4:57:00 PM More reviews by jojobean

I love trying new mascaras all the time, but I keep coming back to this one time after time. I love the look of mile-long, defined eye lashes, and that is exactly what this mascara gives you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 10:14:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had to find out if this was the perfect mascara it used to be 5 or 6 years ago-I was able to snag a gwp and I'm so glad I didn't shell out the full 20 for this-it stunk.My lashes stuck together,it clumped and got in my contacts.I have L'Oreal's voluminous and I'll stick with that-a better mascara for a much more reasonable price.