April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2002 9:32:00 PM More reviews by JessR

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy it again if I was desperate, but I wasn't really happy with it, it was kinda clumpy & stuck my lashes together, not exactly what I want. Doesn't mean I hold anything against Lancome though ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Decent enough mascara, but not worth the price. If there is a GWP I can't live without, I'll pick up a tube, along with a lipstick. It doesn't get clumpy, and works all most as well as L'Oreal's Voluminous, but I can do without it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2002 9:37:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I am happy about the fact that this mascara looks pretty on my lashes, and doesn't smudge (a BIG bonus in my book - I've found that 90% of mascaras smudge - on me, anyways - giving me the dreaded raccoon appearance), I found that it made my lashes go limp and straight, even AFTER I'd curled them. I was dismayed! Fortunately, I got this in a GWP, so no money wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by DanielleDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara. it makes my lashes look so long and lush. Its definitely worth the price and I reccommend it to anybody who wants to have beautiful lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2002 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BethB

This has been a staple of mine for years. Can take a bit of getting used to, though, as it can clump and go on too thickly if you aren't careful. Pair it with a good metal lash comb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Carrie

I just got to try this mascara in a GWP and was not overly impressed. Maybe a full sized tube would be better. For a lengthener, HR Spectacular is far superior IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2002 2:23:00 PM More reviews by howard7196

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my staple mascara up until 2 years ago when, I believe, Lancome changed Definicils formulation (for the worst). I have given up on Definicls all together, but have found L'Oreal's Lash Out mascara to be a more economical replacement.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is mainly hype. I don't think it works better than any drugstore brand and the high price tag is ridiculous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this mascara, but I don't find it to be any more remarkable than, say, a tube of Maybelline's Full and Soft. I don't think it's worth the extra bucks, when I can just as easily score a cheaper, yet similarly effective, product. Consistency is great, smell is nonexistent. Nice if this is really all you can stand to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2002 8:48:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think the formula changed. A few years back this was great! No clumping, nice color, lasting coverage. I recently bought a tube in "black" and it looks grey or navy. (It wasn't just the one tube; I've gotten samples that have come out the same.) And it clumps like mad. Yuk.