July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2002 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Amber

Its stinks. And it dries out your hair because of the alchol content. It will make your hair look soft but it will dry it out. This is the worst serum I've used. If you want a good silicone based product, try Philosophy's curly head, its plain silicone and nothing else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2002 10:15:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff made my hair look so dry and made my split ends totally show up! I am so dissapointed :( I use many serums and oils and I have to say I am truly dissapointed by this one. This is totally expensive too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

well, this was ok--- but i think in the long run, it leaves a residue on my hair.

it was kind of a hassel to use on my long hair (midback) but maybe for gals who have short hair this would work better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 6:38:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just the smallest amount of this product at the ends of my hair keeps my locks smooth. It is a bit pricey, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2002 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Kandi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I guess i am in the minority but it was awful with my hair type(dry,color treated,fine)It made my hair limp because it is so heavy and it looked greasy and string y not to mention dull. i love glossers and this one did nothing. it also dried it out even more. i live in a dry climate and my hair just soaked it all in rahter than hvaing lay on top and gving it gloss and shine. Laminates and Even frizz Ease worked for me, i wont touch this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2001 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gilliegaloo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like how this product softens my highlighted hair, and adds much-needed shine. Eliminates fluffy/frizzyness, to which my hair is prone, and makes my layers hang straight and smooth, the way they were cut. Huge rave! But whoa, does it smell! Don't use it on dry hair if you don't want the heavy floral scent following you all day and clashing with your own fragrance, should you choose to wear one. I only use it on wet hair, now; it works much better that way anyway, and the scent fades more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2001 10:10:00 PM More reviews by WaterBaby

This product would be great for people with drier hair. This is great for shine and to moisturize. I've got normal/oily hair so it wasn't really for me. It gave me great shine and my hair felt softer, but I can get the same effect with John Frieda's glosser (which is cheaper).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2001 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Christina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way. A little too much and you hair looks dirty!! When used correctly you can achieve some great looks with this. Takes away the frizzies and tames the curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 8:54:00 PM More reviews by stiej

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a staple for me. I have dry, color treated, naturally curly hair that I blow dry out straight. I live in the south - so in the summer my hair thinks it should frizz up like a brillo pad. This product keeps my hair smooth and shiny. A must have if you have similar hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2001 11:19:00 PM More reviews by eve432

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm afraid I'm in the minority here - I wanted to love this product but found that it did absolutely nothing for my long, medium-fine hair. I didn't even feel as though it tamed frizzies at all, and it certainly didn't make my hair feel like silk. So sad...how I'd love for my hair to fall in a silk curtain down my back...this isn't the product to do it for me, though.