September 16, 2014 | 1926 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jenek12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this face wash. I started using it a few months ago when my previous facewash was discontinued and I have totally become a Philosophy convert! This removes my make up really well, even mascara and leaves my face soft and very smooth. I only need a little bit to clean my whole face. This my new HG facewash - just bought a big bottle! Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by cscott37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love love this cleanser! I use it at night and all my makeup is gone! I have acne prone and oily skin and it totally helps. I use the "on a clear day" in the morning and i love that as well. The philosophy brand makes const. great products!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by heartxcontusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was getting a weird acne breakout that was caused by who knows what. It actually helped me clear it up. It made my face really clean and is very gentle. The only thing I did not like however was the smell. I guess it just takes some getting used to but I would prefer another smell altogether. It works though and is non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sfpink

This product is just okay for me. My face feels very clean after I wash with this. However, I like my Sensaria Balancing Cleanser much better and I will not switch to this product. The Sensaria cleanser has a nice minty scent and it almost tingles when I put it on my face. It leaves my face feeling much fresher and cleaner and it's even cheaper! So I guess if I were not comparing it to my other cleanser, this product is okay and I would buy it again. However, given that I like my other cleanser better, I will not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mkr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a bday gift set a year ago and I've been loving it ever since. I even bought the litre bottle off QVC.
It cleanses make up really well - even mascara, but be careful b/c it will rinse off on your towel if you don't scrub with a face cloth or sponge. It does have a smell that takes getting used to, but my face feels clean without feeling tight after I use it.
Love it and will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bookgirl330

I have been using Philosphy's Purity forn over 2 years. It has clear up my acne and help prevent those awful period pimples. The best thing about this product is that it removes oil, dirt and even eye makeup without leaving your skin dried out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just started using this and WOW!! Finally a cleanser that takes off all my makeup (including MAC Full Coverage foundation) and doesn't leave my face feeling like the Saraha Desert. And this is quite a feat as I usually have to use a makeup remover and then a seperate cleanser, but with this just 30 seconds massaging it on my face and a good rinse, voila, no makeup on the towel when I dried. LOVE LOVE this stuff, I just wish I found it sooner.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Xiriah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was using this cleanser a couple of months ago. It's an alright cleanser, but it's rather creamy. I'm not sure if it caused me a few pimples or if that was just my hormones going whack, but I'm not really inclined to repurchase. I still haven't found my HG cleanser but I think this one is more for people who have dry or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by dojahluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Non deteregent ( hence the lack of lather), no synthetic or pore cloggin oils, and I no longer need to use Take the Day Off to remove my eye makeup. My nightly cleanisng routine has been cut in half. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by alexis77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG Cleanser!!! I have used this for a number of years, and now matter what else I try, I ALWAYS come back to this. Does not dry out my skin and works equally as well in hot summer months and cold winter months.