October 30, 2014 | 1608 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by confusionwithak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, this was a HUGE disappointment. This probably was the worst mascara I have ever used. It went on very heavy and thick and flaked all over, and it doesn't hold a curl. Not even for one second. How peeved am I?! Very. This didn't work out at all. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2004 7:01:00 PM More reviews by linzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this free when I bought some clinique products. I've never been into mascara before, but after trying this I'm addicted to it.(The package told me I would too) I never realized how much it accentuates your eyes. Anyway, this makes your eyelashes look gorgeous, and it doesn't make them dry and brittle. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by CyNYC

I love this mascara, whenever I wear it someone comments on how great my lashes look. I have no problems with clumping and it looks really wet and shiny.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

Horrible, horrible. Clumpy, nasty mess. And I say this as a devoted Lash Doubling fan. This mascara just did not work for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 8:11:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A soft mascara with a deep, true black color. It seperates the lashes and you dont get that stiff Lancome result. I got this as a sample and will definately be purchasing when finished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Personally I think Clinique mascaras are unrivalled, quality wise. Well this is massively better than Lancome Amplicils. It isn't quite as good as Clinique's Naturally Glossy, in my opinion - because naturally glossy is the best mascara ever! But it still deserves 5 lipsticks. The consistency is quite wet (a good thing) and the brush is soft - lashes appear thicker, pretty and clump free. Like Naturally Glossy it is easy to build, and easy to control. Strangely I find Naturally glossy lengthens more, but this is still a cute mascara and I will most certainly buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I really like this mascara. I've tried all of them and this one builds my lashes, longer and thicker. It didn't flake or smudge. Took a little curl out after I used the curler, but not a big deal. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh. This mascara is "ok" at best. Actually, it does a good job I guess, but nowhere near "high impact" in my opinion! I like drama lash, and while the SA promised one coat of this would do it, (haha) even 2-3 coats isn't enough to make me happy. :P
Costs $13.50 USD.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by x_SparklingEyes_x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I got this as a bonus. at first it flaked on me, but weirdly, thats over with now. anyways, i like how it goes on with a slippery, shiny wetness. i got no clumps, but after a few hours, it smudges. i am looking for a better mascara,though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by luxekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gwp and was very excited to try it, but it was just okay. It made my lashes look glossy and that's about it. It was clumpy and smudges like crazy. I wouldn't buy it, but I will try to use it up.