November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetxtrang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

TFSI is hands down an awesome primer/base. My shadows last the entire day (12-16 hrs) without fading or creasing. It has a creamy consistency and is a sheer nude color--will blend into your natural lids effortlessly. It does not interfere with the colors of your shadows. A small drop covers the entire lid. Let it settle for 30 seconds before you start packing on shadows. Use a creme base like Revlon's Illuminance Creme Shadows to help loose pigments adhere better. Use TFSI underneath which will help the cream bases from creasing. The packaging is much better than Urban Decay's Primer Potion so you will be able to get more product out. Though somewhat pricey, a little goes a long way and this is definitely worth every penny. This is a must have staple for every girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by redwill0w

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product! Yay! Holds everything perfectly in place until you remove it. Smooth and lightweight on lids. Perfect shade (unlike, for instance, Mally's heavier, darker primers). I use a tiny bit under my lower lashes as well, and shadow, pencil or liner there also remains all day. Many primers instantly darken and intensify color applications, requiring a touch so light it's hard to achieve (unless you like that bruised, ultra-urban, I'm-an-addict look). Not this one - shadow and liner remain true. I too prefer this to UDPP. Well worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by mareenka

Fantastic eyeshadow primer! I got a sample of it with some online order, and I love it! I have been using UDPP before and I like it, but this primer is a lot better. I use less of it, it blends with the lid color better and dries faster. And I cant feel it on my lids like I can feel UDPP if that makes any sense. I am still using the tiny sample, but will buy a full size tube as soon as I run out. Fantastic primer, do not hesitate to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

I love this product!

I had been using L'Oreal's shadow base, which was working fine, but this product is doing a much better job for me. It keeps the shadow in place, looking as bright and fresh as when I first apply it, all day long. That's amazing to me - since most of my shadows, even with base, would fade and crease due to my oily lids.

Anyway, I use this product alone with a bare face because it evens out my lids' skin tone.

Very happy with this - highly recommended. It does seem high at $17 (Sephora) but I use hardly any so I think this will last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ToxicRose84

I got a sample of Shadow Insurance when I ordered some mascara from Too Faced online and I love it! It really works great on my oily lids, which is surprising. In my opinion, it works as well as MAC Paints do. Although Shadow Insurance is cheaper & the packaging is way better. It annoys me that MAC Paints' packaging is so messy & fussy. With Shadow Insurance eye shadows are still easy to blend & don't crease throughout the day. I'm notorious for wearing my makeup for about 13 hrs before finally washing it off haha so this product really does its job & more =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by GlitterxGold

Best eyeshadow primer on the market! It's nice and creamy and doesn't dry your lids out. The packaging is simple and chic and doesn't obstruct you from getting 100% of your money's worth. Try it today and you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In every aspect of this product, it is better than Urban Decay. The packaging is easier to access, the product is CREAMIER but won't crease. It does make eyeshadows stick to your eyelids better. You can BLEND your eyeshadow better, and lasts as long as U.D. Due to U.D.'s disrespectful way of not listening to their customers of packaging complaints with their Primer Potion. I will never buy their product again. I love Too Faced so much, it's my newest HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by lboogy

Amazing product. My eyemakeup stays on and looks fresh from 8AM to 9PM. I love shadow insurance

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by MissAmbie

I love this primer, I prefer it to a mac paint b/c it's less heavy and to an UDPP b/c of its more user friendly and hygenic packaging. It always keeps my shadows from creasing and brings out their colours. Also, I find I don't use very much of it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kkonczyk

This stuff is amazing! I have really oily lids and without a primer, my eye shadow creases within a couple hours. But when I put shadow insurance on, my eye shadow lasts through a work out without creasing! It's been a life saver for me, better than any other primer I have tried.