April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im another one who thinks this foundation is awesome!!Finally something that matched my skin tone!But when I apply it,I dont use a heavy moisturizer under it,and sometimes I use a translucent powder over it or Loreal's pressed powder.My husband even said to me..you look different..nice:)Wish it was a pump thou.Yes,I will buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ktmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay this is definitely the lightest liquid foundation I have had yet. So if you have been on the hunt then this is a keeper. It nearly matched the super light skin on the corners of my neck. By the way, W1 is lighter than N1 and C1.

Problem: This does not smooth out your face hardly at all. If you have any dead skin that hasn't been exfoliated, it will stick out. It made any fine lines look worse. After a period of time, it seemed to have worn off almost completely. I tried this over a basic moisturizer. I even broke out some mattifier to put under it and it still looked bad.

I have ordered some primer. I have never used primer but I am hoping that it helps.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tripoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few foundations I have found to perfectly match my deathly pale skin. It gives great coverage and is super blendable, but gives a powdery and mask-like look to my skin. I prefer a more fresh and natural look, which I have found in Sally Hansen Carmindy foundation. But I occasionally use this on my legs and arms if I get red marks from shaving, and I will repurchase for that purpose.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by MissCaitlin14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh. This foundation is so nasty. It's oily and looks bad. I wish I could like it. Maybe I should try it again but.. no its not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by 7954

not enough coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by bejanbombshell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this stuff is good,but sometimes its confusing to find the right shade because of the way they advertise it such as the people they use. me being a woman of color i automatically tried the cool shade advertised by beyonce' i used c7 since me and her are about the same complection which wasn't the best for me as i don't have reddish undertones.I actually after much experimentation use the N7.So just be careful with selecting...other than that a great buy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by TinaL_to

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new version called "True Match Super Blendable Makeup SPF 17".

I bought this foundation while I was on a business trip because I forgot to bring my HG foundation EL Double Wear. The major reason I picked it was its great color selection. I picked W3, which is slightly darker than my skin, but acceptable.

It's really super blendable and it provides a very natural finish - not too matt, not too dewy. It covers my old acne scar pretty well. Compared with EL DW, it's very watery. I found it's best applied by a foundation brush than a damp sponge. My biggest complaint is its staying power. It disappeared from my face in about four hours. Also, I have to blot my T zone within two hours.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. However, I can't comment on whether it might cause break-out since I never wear it two days in a row.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by hayley15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only foundation I've found that is light enough to match my skin!
The finish is very powdery, and smooth.

The only con is that is doesn't go well with thick facial moisturizers, and can not be mixed with any lotion to make a tinted moisturizer.
But that aisde it is perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by AFStepho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This covered pretty well and didn't clog my pores. A little seemed to go a long way.
It blended uneven areas well, however, if you have serious acne you will need to use a separate concealer on those spots.
I wasn't a fan of the packaging, and noticed that the liquid tended to cake around the top.
The biggest con is that this seems to remove any and all eye makeup! No matter what I was wearing, from simple waterproof mascara to full eye makeup, I could count on it ending up UNDER my eyes by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 More reviews by bittersweet99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

. I have combo acne prone skin. I guess the actual foundation was okay, but the packaging was awful. There is no pump or no way to get this product out of the bottle! I had to POUR some on my hand and half the product would come spilling out. It was pretty watery and a little went a long way. I used a foundation brush to apply it and it covered pretty well, but there are so many better foundations out there that have better packaging. My skin tone isn't that hard to match, and this one matched fine. It did not impress me.