November 23, 2014 | 2118 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nani51

Love, love, love this foundation. I'm a NC20-NC25 and W3 is a perfect match for me. I use a small concealer brush to dab on the foundation and blend everything with a larger, foundation brush. The coverage is pretty good, a heavy to medium depending on if you layer it. I've been neglecting my MAC concealer cause this foundation does it all. I have oily skin but this last a good 4-5 hours before I need to blot. I've been using one bottle since September and there is still product left. I did wish this came with a pump. It would make getting it out of the bottle easier. Would I buy it again? Definitely!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

quite good but i'm not buying it again.There are other products that are wayyyy better than this....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AnnNadine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this make-up blends into my skin and looks natural. I also love that it has so many shades to choose from. I buy one for the colder months when my skin is lighter, and one for spring and summer in a shade darker. It is perfect and affordable!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation for a few years and I really like it, it is very blendable and is cheap too! It doesn't last all day but if you set it with a powder last longer. I bought the MAC pump and it fits on this bottle, and I really like that! I recommend this foundation to everybody, looks very natural too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Madera

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It wipes all your flaws, really, especially buff warm in yellow undertones. Really. Does it congest your skin. I think so. I am beginning to wonder if Lauren Hutton breathables are not better...they cover less, but so far less congestion on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried C5 but it was the wrong shade for me, but what I really don't miss is my phone being covered in my makeup or finding it on my clothes. Goodbye True Match, Hello Color Stay!

UPDATE: Now that I know how to set my makeup, I've tried to use up what I had left. After about 4 hours the areas on my face I normal touch (I rest my face on my hand alot) this foundation disappears. I have freckles which are usually covered, except were I've mentioned after a few hours not pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 8:30:00 AM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Why on earth is the rating so low? I'm sure even great lash is getting better reviews than this ;)

Anyway, I'm not a liquid foundation fan at all. I use TM's and Creme foundations, because they seem to be the only ones that don't break me out or make me look like a greasy frying pan by the end of the day. But I was craving change...the whole year wearing the same foundation got kinda boring. I saw this in Superdrug for about £10.99 or something, and it was on special offer - buy 2 get 1 free so I thought what the heck...

I'm an NC42 with yellow undertones and tan skin, and I chose the shade W8 in this which I think could best be described as a light caramel colour. I think the name is golden cappucino or something like that...it's such a good match. My face is slightly lighter than my neck so I need my foundation to match my body, and this blends in with my body colour really well! They have a wide range of colours to choose from so I think many people will be able to find a good match.

The packaging is great - the UK version comes with a pump bottle, not sure if the US one does. Either way, it's very hygenic and allows me to control the amount I want. 2 pumps is enough if I use a foundation brush, and 1 pump is enough if I use my fingers to apply.

The consistency is runny, no doubt about it, especially as I'm used to thick TM's and creme's! However, it doesn't run all over my hand when I pump it out, so it's not *too* runny. It glides on very easily, with no streakiness or patchiness. Loads of people have said this foundation gives no coverage...are we using the same thing here?! I get light-medium coverage with this depending on how much I use. Covers my acne scars very well (granted, my acne scarring is minimal and small...but still.) I'm very pleased. It also covers any reddness I have in my cheek area.

It feels so light-weight on my skin. It honestly feels as though I have nothing on...it feels lighter than my usual TM, even!!! I really like how it doesn't feel heavy on my face.

I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin and this hasn't caused me irritation or additional blemishes. The ingredients are good as it's oil-free....but jeez, why did they put SALT in this foundation!? Can someone tell me what this does for the foundation, cuz I have no idea.

Lasting power is good - lasts on my combo (oily t zone, normal/dry cheeks) skin all day if I put blot powder ontop. Doesn't get excessively greasy...sure, I need to blot once or twice with blotting paper, but that's practically nothing!!!

I really do like this foundation and would repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by bonster117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have super pale skin and I have always had problems finding the correct shade of foundation. The lightest shades seem to always be too dark or orange on me, even the higher end stuff. I thought I'd try to give this a try and I was soooo surprised and shocked. The lightest n1 neutral shade matches my skin perfectly. I was amazed I found a drugstore foundation that not only matches my skin but feels great and stays on all day. I am in love with this. I am so thankful to have found this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by vmotis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have trouble finding foundation that matches my light skin. I always have to buy the lightest color available. And I'm pleased to say that this matched my skin perfectly!

The coverage was wonderful. It made my skin look smooth and covered up blemishes and under-eye circles - but I only needed a little. It was easy to over-apply this foundation, which led to my face looking extremely plastic.

The price was reasonable in comparison to the higher-end products that I'm used to buying. And I'm surprised to say that the performance of this is comparable to the Dior and Mac products that I'm used to. It's fragrance-free, so is less irritating to wear as well.

The only thing I really hate about this product is the packaging. I hate foundations that do not have a pump. A lot of foundation can be wasted during application and it's inevitably messy.

Also, this product does not look so great by the end of the day. It's definitely not something that's an all-day foundation. It seeps into fine lines and pores and makes your skin look rugged and oily. I'd recommend having a compact or oil blotting papers with you in your purse for touch-ups every couple of hours. My skin is combination/dry also - so for something to be so oily by the end of the day is surprising.

I'd say it does a good job for the price it's sold at. I just am not a big fan of foundations that need several touch-ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

So far, I LOVE this product! I bought the True Match Powder, Concealer, and Liquid Foundation. I'm an W3, or the Natural Beige, and I think it may be a tad bit dark for me, but that's okay, because I like my makeup to look like I'm tan, and in the summer I'm really tan, so overall, I like the shade. I tested this today, and was really happy, because at the end of the day, my forehead wasn't oily! My forehead seems to always get oily and gross, and it really isn't at all. So I was happy about that:)
How I apply this is: I dab on the concealer, then just blend it in with my finger. I then take a BareMinerals foundation brush, and dab on my liquid foundation, and lightly blend it in all over. Lastly, I take the Powder with a Kabuki Brush and buff that into my face, making it as even as possible.
Overall, so far, I really like this product compared to all the other drugstore brands I've tried. It covers really well, doesn't dry, doesn't look cakey, and most of all doesn't make my face oily.
Hope this helps anyone! :)