September 21, 2014 | 1642 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Yvettethecritic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I missed using liquid foundation so I bought this, I had one in G3 since I have yellow undertones. Either it's not the right color for me or the product just sucks. It made my face look unnaturally orange. I doubt it would make my face look natural even when I had the right color. The product was a little thick, and after a few hours of using it, my face looked cakey. It also broke me out after a week of usage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation. It provides sheer to medium coverage and the consistency is thin and liquidity. It has shimmer particles in it, but on my complexion the shimmer particles aren't obvious once applied. I am nc 42 in mac/Nars barcelona/MUFE HD 153, and I wear shade fresh beige w4.5, which is one of the newly added shades. I can also wear wear shade w6 sun beige. fresh beige w4.5 has a stronger yellow undertone while w6 sun beige is more yellow-beige. I

I have no issue with lasting power of this foundation. I have very oily skin and this does get shiny but I just powder touch up with the L'Oreal true match powder. My skin is very acne prone and I haven't experienced any breakouts or adverse reactions from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by rkreynolds

I had found a liquid foundation that I was happy with, but the $25 dollar price tag... I decided to look around some more. I really like true match. It's oil free (a given) and has spf 17. The texture is really great: it has sort of very light sheen to it, while also being sort of chalky. It goes on very smoothly and never looks cakey. The only thing I didn't like was how l'oreal suggested you pick your shade- by determining if you have cool, warm or neutral undertones. I had no idea. Luckily, I brought a sample of my old foundation to try and match the shades and I think I got something very similar. It has not made me break out thus far, but I am not using it every day. I will buy this again. Solid product at the right price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lisap03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying many liquid foundations this one is the best for me. I am uber pale, for reference I'm a bit lighter than NW15 in MAC. I have combination skin, I am super oily in the tzone and have some occasional dry patches on my forehead and cheeks. Every liquid foundation I've tried the lightest shade has been too dark for me, so I've been using a pressed mineral powder by Physicians Formula as my foundation which I love, and have used for years but in the winter my skin just needs something more. I use translucent light in the powder and it's even a bit too dark for me but it works. I've been on the search for the perfect liquid foundation and everything I tried fell short except for this one. I bought the shade N1 soft ivory at CVS for about 9 dollars, and it's a perfect match. I couldn't be happier with the shade. I have some redness on my cheeks and it covers it beautifully. The formula is very light and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask which is a must for me I hate thick feeling makeup. It is very buildable, it can be light, medium or full coverage. I apply this with a MAC 190 and it glides on smooth and creamy but dries nicely, there's plenty of working time before it sets up. I apply it as a light coverage then the areas where I need more coverage I apply it heavier. Before I apply this to the eye area I apply too faced shadow insurance on the eyelid and to the under eye area so there's no creasing and I don't even need concealer. I set it with a loose translucent powder and my face really looks flawless. I'm so impressed with this foundation. I do have to use an oil blotter sheet mid day but that's with everything I use because my skin's so oily, and I also powder but the foundation still looks great. It doesn't oxidize or separate on my skin. Thus far this foundation has exceeded my expectations and I love that it's drugstore and cheap, you can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This is not my primary foundation - I use MAC - but in terms of a lower cost product to blend just a little bit of a darker color with my MAC - this is the one. I think this is an excellent product for a drug store brand and there is such a great color selection, almost anyone can match their complexion to it. Good product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonrollxdebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been one of my main foundations for the last two years. It doesn't cause breakouts or my make my skin oily throughout the days. Like its name, it is super blendable and I like to use this foundation to mix with my regular moisturizer on the days I want light-medium coverage (mostly in the summers). The price is reasonable, and this small bottle of foundation lasts you for more than a year, I don't know how long exactly that one bottle should last me because I usually throw them out and get a new bottle before I've finished using one up.

I gave the packaging a 3/5 because it's not a pump bottle, I waste around 40% of the foundation by accidentally pouring too much out.

Overall I will repurchase until I can find another brand that's better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JussyLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very fair skin and Porcelain W1 is the PERFECT shade for me. YAY---I've had so much frustration with foundations being too dark. I find this foundation to have a medium to light coverage that is somewhat buildable. It has a very smooth, light, natural matte finish, and never looks cakey. It does not make my skin break out. Unfortunately, it tends to crease a little, especially around the nose. It also wears and rubs off fairly easily, so definitely wear a primer!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rufflesandbows

This foundation is a light to semi medium coverage. It has a little bit of shimmer in it but you can't tell when it's on. I hate the bottle, there's no pump. I was able to find my perfect shade easily. So it's a hit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by pinkella08

There are a few different colours to choose from so you just pick the closest to your skin tone ( i use rose ivory). Beacause i have pale skin i have always found foundations to make me look paler or give me tide marks around my jaw. This is the first foundation thats really does match my skin. I’m not sure how it works but it works with your skin to adapt to your colour and give a better texture to your face. Its really easy to blend in and it gives great coverage. Also i have used been using maybelline matte mousse for a year which does give great coverage but my skin always felt clogged and cakey and i have always suffered with spots. Since changing to the L’oreal foundation a month ago i have only had 1 spot (i didnt remove my makeup 1 night and woke up with a spot, ive learnt my lesson!) and i think this is beacuse it covers but it still let’s your skin breathe.

I think the price is really good because the bottle is 30ml and i don’t even use a full pump for my whole face so it should last a while, making it great value for money

Check out my beauty blog http://francescasbeautyspot.wordpress.com/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I really like this foundation. Most foundations look to orange on me, but the neutral catagory in this line is a good match for me. It's the closest match to my skin color that I've found yet, and I've tried dozens of foundations. It provides a very natural finish, which I like because I'm sick of foundations looking cakey or oily on me. I would consider it a medium coverage foundation, and paired with the concealer it covers most of my acne and scars. Its not long wearing or full coverage, but that's ok with me because I think the revlon cs I was using was just too difficult to remove and this one doesn't look mask-like. I will definelty repurchase because it is a good price and looks great. I will update if it causes me to breakout. The only thing I dont like is that its thick and you have to pour it out, which can be difficult and I end up pouring too much which is why I took off one lippie. I love this line because you can get the foundation, powder, concealer, and blush once you figure out your shade and undertone.

Edit~I've been using this awhile now and its starting to look orange on me. Every foundation I try seems to work at first then turn oragne. Took of one lippie for that, however I still like the formula. Won't repurchase though.