L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 4/19/2010 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this foundation about a year ago, becuase im so fair hardly any foundation is pale enough. I am really happy that i found this product, and it is relitivley cheap in comparrison with my other choice foundation (benefit playsticks). There are lots of colour choices, for warm and cool toned skin. I have occasional acne problems, like any teenager, however i found that this product did offer some really good coverage, especially when left to set and used as a sort of concealer.
However, there is not a lot of product in the actual bottle, and whenever i get to the bottom it is impossable to get the rest of it out of the pump.
I would say this product is better for someone without red/pink pigments in there skin, as i did notice that it did not have complete coverage (without reapplying every 2-3 hours) for places such as around my nose and chin which can be occasionally redder then the rest of my face.

on 4/18/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What don't i love about this foundation?

It is pretty easy to find a shade that matches yours. With so many different shates in cool warm and neutral. this is by far the easiest choice.

I love the consistency of the foundation liquidy smooth soft, blends slightly velvety which i love. the coverage is buildable.
and it stays on well, it does not streak because it is super blendable. definitely a must try!!!

on 4/16/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I used this foundation for a while and found that I liked the coverage and colour selection however I found that it was not lasting. Usually a primer would make a difference though. I do have to say it is very blend able and natural looking though. So this is OKAY!

on 4/16/2010 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't really liked this foundation, although I used it during a long time. I couldn't find any other drug store foundation that could match my skin tone perfectly, and this foundation in C1 (here in R1) was a close to perfect match for me. I liked the pump dispenser (european packiging) and the coverage of this, but didn't last on me... 2-3 hours after the application started to melting off my face and I had to touch it up with some powder.
If the lasting power would better, it would be a really good DS foundation.

on 4/15/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really wanted to like this foundation . . . I love the way it goes on, and the color, the only problem I have is that within an hour, my oily skin shines through.

on 4/14/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

L'Oreal have always made my preferred drugstore foundations and True Match is no exception! I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and have worn it pretty much everyday since. I got it in W1 and it matches my fair skin perfectly. My bottle has a pump and when I used it the first time it felt so smooth and light I thought it would give minimal coverage but it's soo buildable and doesn't cake as long as your skin is semi-moisturised (and I have dry skin). It seems to look better on me the longer I wear it - over time it just 'melts' into my skin and gives me a smooth, airbrushed look, even when my skin is far from perfect. It hasn't broken my out (L'oreal products never have) and I will buy it again and again. For me it's a steal!

on 4/11/2010 3:58:00 PM

I applaud L'Oreal for launching a foundation that matches such a wide variety of skin tones. It offers amazing coverage and blends easily, giving an almost-too-perfect finish. The problem is that it oxidizes under my eyes ... not a good look. I love that the color matches my skin... just wish it would stay that way.

on 4/11/2010 12:43:00 PM

I have dry skin, but I exfoliate everytime I put on foundation so it usually doesn't show, but with this foundation, my skin looked ridiculously caked and flaky!

I think it's really drying, and even though the colour was matching, it wasn't worth it for me.

This is one of my favorite foundations. It's really easy to find a match for your skin, they carry the same shade in a cool, warm, and neutral tones. I just grab the bottles I feel will match me and then hold them up against my face to find an exact match and/or ask the person I'm with at the moment for their opinion. If you have relatively normal, smooth, blemish-free skin, this foundation is perfection. It blends like a dream and looks like skin instantly. It gives a light-medium coverage and has a very expensive looking finish to it, and does not look like you are wearing any makeup at all. It is very buildable, but I'd recommend it for people who don't need heavy coverage with no huge skin issues... this acts like a very elegant foundation; the product performs beyond my expectations of what I'd get from the drugstore. Sometimes I just wear this alone and I have no issues with it fading, oxidizing, etc but if I want it to last, I'll set it with powder.

I really wanted to love this, but couldn't. Oh, it went on perfectly at first. I applied it with a stippling brush, and it made my face airbrushed to perfection, and gave me a dewy glow. Fast forward to two hours later, and my face became an oily mass. Ew. Oily skinned gals, DON'T buy this. I definitely wouldn't buy this again.
EDIT: Also made me break out quite a lot.

Video Reviews & Tutorials