October 25, 2014 | 1801 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by calikitty15332

It has been a little over a week since I have been using Purity Made Simple. The results so far have been great. My skin is usually really dry due my usual acne cleanser. Purity can soothe even the most irritated and dry skin. Purity has made my skin super soft, hydrated, and has cleared my acne significantly. It also makes your skin tone even, no more redness! Purity Made Simple is the best cleanser I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really really love this! I've gone through so many different face washes over the years... I've never stick to one... most of them I just leave on my sink counter because they're not that impressive and doesn't do much for me. I bought this because of the reviews on MUA and I wanted to spoil myself a little. It's a bit pricey but it's a giant bottle and lasts a while. It makes my skin silky smooth.and my complexion has been evening out. It doesn't completely wash away my eye makeup like everyone raves about but that doesn't really bother me since I didn't buy it as a makeup remover in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am always looking for a cheaper substitute for this... Its the only thing that completely removes my make-up. I use it at nite.. and to balance the cost.. I use cetaphil in the am.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by aiyahbee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had a relationship with this cleanser for quite sometime. At first, I wasn't sure if it was the one so I strayed away, looking into such cleansers as Neutrogena Fresh foaming and Cetaphil with hopes that I could find a better (and cheaper alternative). However, none could do what my Purity does. It removes makeup gently, even Maybelline FnS waterproof and MAC fluidliners and powerpoints with less scrubbing than other cleansers I've tried. It's got a milky base that rinses off pretty easily, and works well with or without a face towel or a facial brush. Sometimes I'll use it to clean my synthetic brushes that I use for foundation, concealer, and eyeliner since I find it more effective than using baby shampoo.

I have and will continue to repurchase this over and over. I buy the biggest bottles to get the best value and just transfer to a smaller squeeze bottle since the large bottles' tops will break if you drop them. I wish there were a pump, but I can settle for transfering over to the smaller 2oz bottle I got from a kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Autumnmc3

This cleanser makes my skin feel so soft and clean! I absolutely love it. It's so easy. It also feels very creamy on your skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by pennylane17

I bought a kit from QVC to try some Philosophy products. I really like Purity. It makes my skin feel very clean after using it. I don't like foaming cleansers so this is perfect for me. It's a little pricey for a cleanser but worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by patriotsjunkie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have acne prone skin which is dry at the same time (weird & gross) but this product strangely cleared up my acne and leaves my face feeling soft and fresh.

And I love the smell!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by kobri78

This cleanser was just okay, unremarkable. The packaging is terrible for traveling, leaked everywhere!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by bofspring

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this product. Who doesn't want to have makeup optional skin, right? I have used this cleanser for four weeks and have more breakouts and blackheads than I've ever had in my life. This might be fine for dry skin types, but not for me. I think it is a pretty good value, though - after using it for a month I am only about a quarter of the way through the product. I would not purchase Purity again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive noticed that thousands of people have reviewed this product. Must be very popular. I found that it was mediocre. However, with any cleanser you must first try it. Maybe go to sephora and request a sample and see if it works for your skin type. People seem to be most upset that they spent a great deal for a mediocre product....