Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 12/30/2002 2:11:00 PM

I received a mini version of this mascara in a GWP and I was thrilled to be able to try it - but after having used it the last few times I've come to the conclusion that it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. :( I don't notice any flaking which is good, but then again there's no lengthening OR thickening, I look as if I haven't put mascara on. I wouldn't buy this, but I'd probably try the Flextencils and see if that works for me.

on 12/29/2002 5:59:00 PM

My current favorite mascara. Defencils does a great lengthening job and an okay thickening job. Doesn't smudge or flake, but can go on a tiny bit clumpy. Doesn't smear very easily, either. A winner, as far as I'm concerned.

on 12/16/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My HG of mascara (for a natural look). Easy to apply, last a good time, no flaking or clumping. I swear it's tearproof! I've cried with it on and no streaks appeared. It doesn't itch either. **update** I don't know why but this has started flaking and making my eyes itch like crazy. Too bad because I love the look.

on 12/14/2002 12:49:00 PM

I always heard of this mascara as being a holy grail. I resisted for such a long time and stuck to my drugstore ones. I received a sample from a bonus and gave it a try. WOW... what a difference. Drugstore ones always smeared on me but this didn't. It really lasted a 14 hour day with me... greasy eyes and all. Though it didn't give a lot of volume incredibly, it gave my lashes great seperation and wonderful length. Another great thing about the mascara is the ease of washing it off. I didn't need to scrub. I do admit that it is pricey for a mascara but I can understand why people still call it a holy grail. It's the first time I'm not afraid to put on mascara daily!

on 12/13/2002 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

You'd have to beat me over the head to separate me from this wonderful mascara - I've been using it for years - it lenghthens and curls and maginifies. Love it!

on 12/12/2002 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is an exceptional product. It does not leave much extra residue on the wand, and it delivers on its promise to define your lashes and wake up your eyes! It's expensive, but it's worth it.

on 11/27/2002 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a little dissapointed in this, this mascara goes on a tad clumpy, it lengthens but doesn't really look that natural, overall it's alright, but i'l rather use maybelline great lash than this

on 11/22/2002 8:17:00 AM

I have used Defincils off and on for the past year and a half. I keep coming back it. I usually curl my lashes and then apply the mascara. It makes my lashes longer and defined. It is definetely better than Maybelline's great lash or Borjouis's lengthening products. For me it is worth it, my lashes look much nicer with it than without it.

on 11/20/2002 2:53:00 PM

I'm a Kiss Me devotee, but for those times when I want a little more oomph, Definicils is my choice. It flakes and smudges less than any other "regular" mascara, and it certainly does things for my lashes no other mascara has done. I only wish they sold the GWP size... I can't use up a tube before it dries out.

on 11/14/2002 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know this is many people's Holy Grail, but man, my eyelashes do NOT like it. It flakes all over my face in no time flat. Which is sad, because it makes my eyes look great for the first 10 minutes.

Popular Mascaras