Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 11/25/2002 5:32:00 PM

I adore this product. I have medium-length curly hair that I blow out practically every day and I find this, coupled with a straightening serum/balm, keeps my hair frizz-free, makes my locks glossy and the smell is unbelievable. Use a TINY amount 1-2 drops max, rub it through the palms of your hands, and gently pat it into hair (I quickly found that combing it into freshly washed hair is not the way to do it)...try it!

on 11/13/2002 2:36:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. It is my after blow-drying staple. The smell is warm and very subtle to me. My hair would be a frizzy mess without it. About the alcohol drying your hair out, just use a VERY small drop of olive oil. Just don't use near your scalp or it will look too oily!

on 11/11/2002 11:01:00 PM

This is DEFINITELY a holy grail product!!! When I use a few drops of this, along with a smoothing or straightening creme, my hair is 100% straight with no frizz. I get compliments on how pretty my hair is when I use this combo. Makes my hair soft and silky, pretty and shiny.

on 10/23/2002 10:56:00 PM

The scent of this gave me instant headache. In the first second that I smelled it, I thought, ooooh, that is lovely. I then applied it to my hair and immediately knew it was a bad idea. Blech. I had to put my hair in a ponytail to avoid the toxic fumes emanating from my head.

on 10/20/2002 12:01:00 AM

Boy, do I LOVE this stuff! It makes your hair SO shiny, and has a very unique (but nice!) smell to it! I love it. It also seems to last just about forever! Although, its not very good, for frizzy-curly haired girls trying to get their hair straight. Its too light for that. But the shine is amazing!

on 10/1/2002 5:59:00 AM

A super sweet woman sent me a small bottle as an extra during a swap. It makes my hair quite soft and tames my frizzes. But its scent is strong and unpleasant. I like it, but I'd probably not purchase it.

on 9/23/2002 5:24:00 PM

this product is a must when you use a straightening iron or blow dry your hair everyday. it makes your hair shinny and silky. easy ont he application too much can make your hair feel really greasy

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This made my hair feel so soft at first.. but the alcohol in it eventually just dries your hair out even more, and makes it look and feel greasy. Plus, it's too expensive and the smell is nauseating.

on 9/16/2002 8:22:00 PM

I got this in a special Farouk was running where you recieved a free Silk Therapy with the purchase of a Fruit Cocktail. Otherwise, I'd never have tried this as I don't really like silicone hair serums. It did work fairly well, but, in addition to my whole anti-silicone feeling, the scent was way too strong for something put into a haircare product.

on 8/23/2002 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It makes me fine hair more voluminous and shiny, and it also does wonders for the skin. I put it on my legs with a touch of Benefit kitten powder, for a nice, healthy summer shine.

Top Rated Biosilk Products