October 20, 2014 | 1647 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 5:13:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great for smoothing hair out & giving shine. ALso works well on the legs to make them silky smooth. I added a gold glitter to mine to make my blonde hair shimmer. Good Buy, Use sparingly, mostly on ends. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:11:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

i'm on my second bottle of this stuff. i love it! it really makes my hair silky and the smell is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 11:34:00 AM More reviews by tangerine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have long hair that tends to get a little dry, and this product really does put the shine back into it and controls my fly-aways. You only need to use a tiny amount, and my hair stays shiny and straight. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2002 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have long thick hair and this stuff does the trick to put the moisture back in my hair. I use a little dollop when my hair is wet and then blowdry it. My hair is very thick and course normally, but this makes it soft and smooth as silk...literally! I'm very satisfied with this product and one bottle (5.64 fl oz.) lasts me 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by cristal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have super-fine, straight hair, which gets so tangeled after washing it I have to spend hours brushing it... After I started using BioSilk my hair is almost always tangle-free though, this is my HG hair product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 12:05:00 AM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good product for curlies. I hafta use a clarifyer with this of course, but it gives me really good shine without being to damaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by divadenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, this stuff is great. I received a sample from ciphersnow (great gal) and used a small amount mixed in with my hair gel, dried my hair with a blowdrier and got great body, shine, and softness to my naturally curly hair. First I want to say that the alcohol in this product is denatured, which means it evaporates quickly and alcohol gets an unwarranted bad rap in my opinion (from being in skin care and cosmetics for years). Also, silicone actually seals moisture in, so if you hydrate your hair as you normally do you should love this too. Of course there are exceptions, but wont hurt to try, maybe you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

I really love Biosilk's Silk Therapy! It makes my hair super-shiny and soft! I really wish this was packaged in a pump bottle - using too much can make your hair appear greasy and it uses a lot of the product up, but this is something I would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I love this product. Not only does it smell great but it has an actually purpose. Smoothes out the frizz and also can be used on elbows and legs in the summertime.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 11:38:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

Silicone and alcohol...oh just want I want to put on my hair! This product only gives the appearance of doing shiny, healthy hair, when in the long run, the coating from the silicones and the alcohol are going to dry your hair out even more than it was before. I threw away the bottle received for free in a swap, now I know why it was swapped away!

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.