January 30, 2015 | 1529 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated this foundation, it was a good color match but never dried and completely rubbed off at the smallest touch. Also i bought the lightest color foundation and concealer and they did not match the concealer was very orangy

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

G.R.E.A.S.Y.
You aint got no alibi.
You greasy.
Oh-oh you greasy.

If your oily, run, dont walk, away from this. Its not oil free, and made me SUPER oily (in my not oily areas).
I like the light coverage and packaging, but this stuff is a hot greasy mess.
ONLY try if your dry.

35 out of 41 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by FemmeAuNaturel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Though every skin reacts differently to a product I would not recommend this for use.

Pro -- Upon application my skin felt soft, looked extremely even and dewy -- traits which I always look for in a cosmetic. Though the color range was a bit too dark for me, I still found it possible to blend easily to fit my skin tone.

Con -- My skin ranges from dry to very-dry and it's highly difficult for products to make my skin break out. However, this product made me and my sister [her skin type is combination oily] break out horribly. It gave us painful break outs that lasted almost a month and bruised my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by tyshonae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought it Friday, tried it Saturday and I am returning it today. I can't say much about the foundation itself because I tried it on and took it right off. The color match was not good. I have red undertone skin and the foundation was too yellow. I could see that through the bottle but since it was so cheap I figured I'd give it a try. I got 355. Also the color range is pretty bad. They are emphasizing on the fact that they have 18 shades. Okay you have 18 shades yet you make 2-4 shades for darker skintones? Fail maybelline, huge fail. And don't even get me started about the powders. 355 in the powder is waayyy too light!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is definitely NOT for oily skin!! So please please please PLEASE don't buy it if you have oily skin. I personally DO have oily skin but i bought this the day after it was released so there weren't any reviews out yet.
With that said, I'll talk about the positives-
It matched my skin amazingly!! my skin had never looked so natural with any other makeup before. It has light-medium coverage. It makes the skin look very luminous.
Now Negatives-
i noticed that it does rub off quite a bit. if i ever slightly touched my face and then touched paper i would see a brown smudge and it was sort of embarrassing. also, upon application it looked very nice and dewy but after about 3 to 4 hours it was almost completely gone and i looked like a greaseball. not attractive. i won't be repurchasing. Reminder!!! My oily friends, please don't buy this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the blendability of this foundation, and the smell is kinda nice and baby-powderish. The coverage is buildable, light to full. I was ready to give it a rave review initially, but I find myself having to powder many times throughout the day because I get so greasy. For this reason I only wear it on days I'm not really "going anywhere" and I won't repurchase it. It also doesn't have a pump which can get messy. Too bad because the price is reasonable and it looks really nice when you first put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by MOWiEWOWiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Maybelline Fit me foundation. It is the BOMB.com! I am NC43 with yellow undertones. I have dry skin and this foundation feels very moisturizing. I do not recommend this for people with acne prone skin... 310 is a tad bit light on my skin... but when I mixed 310 with 320 it is absolutely PERFECTO! I love the fact that the Fit Me has SPF18. I think it is best when applied with the MAC 109 powder brush. The foundation gives a nice dewy finish and I love the glowing look. This foundation def. reminds me of my NARS SHEER glow foundation. Many say that the Fit Me is the least expensive dupe for the NARS SHEER glow. I HIGHLY recommend it. & the package is SUPER cute! BUY IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ATLred

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation along with the matching concealer, blush and powder for about a month now. I used mineral powder foundations for several years, so it took a few days to get used to wearing liquid again. I like the look it gives my somewhat dry skin. The color match is great and it's not too heavy. I few acne scars that are easily covered for a flawless finish. It lasts all day without touch ups. I also haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Always great for my super sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried it side-by-side with Revlon Age Defying and ColorStay for Normal/Dry. Gave me more cover than the Age Defying and less than ColorStay.

Bought shade 210, and it was very, very yellow. It seemed to blend in pretty well and I couldn't detect yellowness after I blended it.

Coverage was light-to-medium. I need more coverage for my acne scars and broken capillaries.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by breakfastsong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to try this out. Unfortunately for my combo skin this ended up looking greasy by the end of the day on me. I bought 110 thinking it would turn out more warmer toned than when it was applied on my face.

My mom who has dry skin loved this, so I def. think this foundation is better for those with dry skin who want a dewey, light-med. coverage foundation.