Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/25/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have even the slightest bit of oily skin, this makeup is NOT for you. Oh my goodness, when I put this on it looks like i smeared pure oil all over my face. In turn, I broke out like crazy. Fairly good coverage, but I would say only get it if you have dry skin.

on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM

PACKAGING: Don't like it. Always spills all over the place and since there is no pump, its impossible to get out a decent amount of product.

Price: $7 CAD - $1 coupon + taxes is the average price that I would pay for a DS foundation

Formula: Some days I like it, some days I hate it. I have a lot of dry patches on my face due to acne issues, and this does not help with that at all. I also have oily skin, and at the end of the day my face is pretty gross. But, the coverage is decent (except for on my nose which is very red), and it matches my skin pretty decently. Although, it is not yellow / peachy enough to perfectly match my face - it's a little too white-white if that makes sense. It also only last about 3 hours on my skin and fades in patches. And, it has caused me some breakouts - but it's not as bad as ColorStay.

Overall, I won't be repurchasing this product due to its poor lasting ability and not almost-perfect color match.

on 4/24/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this product several times because I could never make up my mind on it, and it was hard to find a color match. I'm an NC40-42 and I'm in between shades, so I bought two and mixed them together to get my perfect color. On me, the color oxidizes and gets a little darker so I have to put it on a little light and let it sit. Once it sets, it has a really natural finish that I love. I have been on a mission to find a good drugstore foundation and settled on both Fit Me and L'Oreal True Match. I love the texture of Fit Me, and you can't beat the price. The only cons are the color selection, and the lack of a pump. My skin is also really dry and so people with oily skin may not like this.

on 4/24/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

When I first applied this foundation, I really liked it. It has great coverage, and gives my skin a nice dewy glow. However, I guess my skin is too much on the oily side for this to really work for me. I wouldn't recommend this is you have combination-oily skin. It would probably work wonderfully for someone whose skin is more on the dry side.

I wish that there was a way that I could make this makeup work better for me, because it does look great when I first apply it.

on 4/24/2011 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like that there isn't a pump and it's just a pour type thing, but it's not someting that'll make or break a product for me.
The thing that made me give this a 3 was the fact that when I did apply it with a foundation brush and watied about 2 hours, it made my face looks super oily. My skin is usually of average "oiliness" but with this foundation, my face looked very shiny even after I used the FIT me powder to set the foundation.
It didn't break my skin out because I do not have sensitive skin.

on 4/23/2011 10:19:00 AM

I was so excited about trying this product out! However stupid me i got the wrong color which is the reason why i don't like this as much as i should. It covers really well and they do have a large selection of colors. the package however looks nice but is poorly made. It's very very messy it would be a lot better if it had a pump. The price is also pretty good. Overall i would buy this product again somewhere down the line just in another color.

on 4/22/2011 7:22:00 PM

This is generally quite a great product given its price. when I brushed it with the MAC 187 brush, it really gives a healthy glow on my face. i got this in 115 and the foundation gives a little bit of pinky dewy look on my fair skin. However it does not last as long as it was advertised, but given its price it's worth trying~

on 4/22/2011 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

OMG my face looked a total greasy mess after just two hours! The FIT powder didn't help keep the oil at bay either. Ewwwwwwwww! The shade was perfect but the product sucked.

I remember seeing the commercial for this product a few months back. I was so excited to get my paycheck so I could go buy it and look like one of the models on the tv haha. Much to my surprise, I did not like this foundation very much. It was very hard to blend and the color selection was not very good, which it should have been, hence the "fit me" name. After I used it, I had acne come out of nowhere and I feel like this may have been the cause. I am still recovering from the acne, but this may not have been the cause...I'm not really sure. All I know is that I did not even finish the bottle up (partly because the packaging sucks and I couldn't get anymore out) because I didn't like it. I would at least recommend trying this out, because everyone's skin differs.

on 4/20/2011 3:26:00 PM

I'm usually a tough sell, especially when it comes to foundation. I'm shocked at all the bad reviews. This is a great, light covering natural feeling foundation. Goes on smoothly, looks flawless and feels lovely. If you need a lot of cover, this is not for you. But I'm a happy camper.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu