September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 3:36:00 PM More reviews by skkelber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know this is many people's Holy Grail, but man, my eyelashes do NOT like it. It flakes all over my face in no time flat. Which is sad, because it makes my eyes look great for the first 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2002 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Kumbuyah

My holy grail mascara. Doesn't clump, smudge or flake off. For me it gives more length than volume, but I have fairly thick lashes so that isn't an issue for me. Wish it were cheaper, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is a fairly mediocre masacara if you ask me. It was sort of clumpy and didn't make my eyelashes look much different, except for making them darker. The price of this mascara is not worth it... I'd much rather use a drugstore brand than use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2002 12:11:00 PM More reviews by achyo

THEE best mascara out there. It doesn't clump and I don't even need an eyelash curler when using this mascara (for some reason).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I know I'm in the minority but after trying this mascara I would never buy it again. This bums me out because I was wanting to like it so much! On my lids a new tube clumped badly and stuck my lashes together in little spikes (which is the opposite effect of what its supposed to be doing: defining). I've used cheap drugstore mascara that is better. This stuff makes my lashes look aweful. And at the end of the wand there is always an extra bit of gunk that ends up either getting wasted or clumping on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2002 3:58:00 PM More reviews by stephy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The one thing I like to focus on more than anything when I do my makeup is my eyes, particularly my eyelashes. I have small eyes and I need mascara to help OPEN them up. I have used countless mascaras on my quest for the best. I would definitely have to say that Definicils is it for me. It makes my lashes super long and separates well. The one and only thing that I would have to complain about is that when you first purchase a tube, the mascara goes on a little "wet" and therefore has a tendency to smudge a bit. But once you use it several times, it goes on beautifully. I've also found that a tube lasts a long time, longer than your average mascara that dries up in no time. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 6:47:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I cannot remember if I reviewed this or not. Its an amazing product. I can see why Instyle keeps rating it top mascara time after time. It gives long thick separated lashes without the clumping. Wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2002 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Qaboos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara makes my eyelash look longer, at the same time gentle to my eyes...and easy to remove without lossing your eyelash in the process.It's the only product I've been able to be faithful all this years

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! You only need one swipe of this and your lashes are perfectly coated. My lashes look much longer with this mascara, definetly worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2002 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jiji

I generally love Lancome products, but this mascara doesn't do anything. it's very disappointing