Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 2/8/2003 6:18:00 AM

I luUv this product. Been looking for a mascara that doesnt smudge, lengthens my lashes and lasts for the whole day. This totally works and I would keep on buying this. Hope they never discontinue it!

on 2/7/2003 8:50:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara and I've heard nasty rumors it is being discontinued. I am a product junkie and this is one of the few products I have been loyal to. It seperates and lengthens my lashes without flaking.

on 2/2/2003 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yes, this did clump a tad, and there's always too much on the brush, but it thickens and defines my already black lashes.

It doesn't run, or smear, or whatever...I mean, it's not even waterproof, and it didn't smear when I played field hockey for over an hour.

on 2/2/2003 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading the raves about this, thought it would be one of the best. I was disappointed--it didn't add much drama to my lashes and the price is too high for an average mascara, imho. Prefer Prescriptives false lashes for a little less $ & a lot more drama.

on 1/31/2003 9:53:00 PM

This is my fave mascara that I have tried so far...never smudges on me and doesn't run until I wash it off. I went swimming and it didn't come off until I used makeup remover. Lengthens my lashes to oh-so-long. Love it! Only problem it does clump a bit, but I have yet to find one that doesn't!

on 1/30/2003 3:11:00 PM

A decent defining mascara but nowhere near my favourite. Definitely clumps, alway requires combing through after applying and lashes still look clumped lol and not especially pretty.Smudges easily. I much prefer Helena Rubinstein mascaras. 'Spectacular'or 'Vertiginous' would be the equivalent. Lancome can't touch those.

on 1/29/2003 2:32:00 AM

My holy grail! Goes on smooth, dries quickly, and stays put as long as I don't sweat too much. I think the brushes make a difference too!

on 1/28/2003 6:42:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara no matter what.

on 1/25/2003 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara was really nice for thickening and lengthening without clumps. I really like the long, thin brush too. However, it made my lashes droop and uncurl almost instantly. I wouldn't use it again for this reason! :(

on 1/22/2003 10:46:00 PM

I liked this mascara, but did not love it. I had heard for a really long time that it is the best mascara on the market and so I tried it and I just thought that it was nice, but not spectacular. I like Intencils by Lancome much better.

Top Rated Lancome Products