Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 1/25/2003 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara was really nice for thickening and lengthening without clumps. I really like the long, thin brush too. However, it made my lashes droop and uncurl almost instantly. I wouldn't use it again for this reason! :(

on 1/22/2003 10:46:00 PM

I liked this mascara, but did not love it. I had heard for a really long time that it is the best mascara on the market and so I tried it and I just thought that it was nice, but not spectacular. I like Intencils by Lancome much better.

on 1/22/2003 12:34:00 AM

This is a review for the NEW waterproof Defincils. DO NOT BUY THIS. It smudged by late afternoon AND what is worse (and this is unbelievable but too true) it took THREE different eye make up removers to get it all off. I tried the Lancome eye make up remover, then the Nivea eye makeup cleanser and then I washed my eyes again with that DHC bar soap. This is my nightmare because I am 40, and do not want to damage my eye tissue anymore than my natural aging already has.

on 1/12/2003 7:41:00 PM

Great mascara! It dries quickly and never smudges. I just have to be careful when I put it on so that it doesn't clump.

on 1/11/2003 2:33:00 PM

Definitely a fantastic mascara! Really lengthens and defines my lashes -- no flaking, and not much clumping (I find I still need to comb through my lashes with a metal comb).

on 1/10/2003 5:56:00 PM

I didn't buy this product as it was part of a gift with purchase, but I would definitely buy the full size. I'm not a mascara wearer, but this belongs in every woman's make up bag. I only did one coat and it made a huge difference in my appearance. I can see why this mascara has the loyal following that it has.

on 1/2/2003 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its ok, just ok, nothing spectacular. I got this one in navy, but it doesnt show as much on my dark brown lashes. I thought it would be more dramatic. Cute packaging, doesnt smudge, but clumps. I wish it was a bit cheaper...but thats lancome..

on 12/31/2002 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL!! *insert trumpets, bells and whistles*

After the 500th or so person asked me after peeking at my profile "WHAT DO YOU USE ON THOSE LASHES? LOVE IT!", well heck I thought to give credit where credit is due. I'd like to thank the academy, and Lancome for making Defincils.

I've tried all the cils - Amplicils, Extencils, Flextencils, Everythingcils, and let me tell you NOTHING compares to Defincils.

I was not blessed with great lashes, but with this mascara on - you just might be fooled to thinking I was. *grin* continued >>

on 12/30/2002 2:11:00 PM

I received a mini version of this mascara in a GWP and I was thrilled to be able to try it - but after having used it the last few times I've come to the conclusion that it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. :( I don't notice any flaking which is good, but then again there's no lengthening OR thickening, I look as if I haven't put mascara on. I wouldn't buy this, but I'd probably try the Flextencils and see if that works for me.

on 12/29/2002 5:59:00 PM

My current favorite mascara. Defencils does a great lengthening job and an okay thickening job. Doesn't smudge or flake, but can go on a tiny bit clumpy. Doesn't smear very easily, either. A winner, as far as I'm concerned.