September 3, 2014 | 1384 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2002 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

This is DEFINITELY a holy grail product!!! When I use a few drops of this, along with a smoothing or straightening creme, my hair is 100% straight with no frizz. I get compliments on how pretty my hair is when I use this combo. Makes my hair soft and silky, pretty and shiny.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2002 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this gave me instant headache. In the first second that I smelled it, I thought, ooooh, that is lovely. I then applied it to my hair and immediately knew it was a bad idea. Blech. I had to put my hair in a ponytail to avoid the toxic fumes emanating from my head.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

Boy, do I LOVE this stuff! It makes your hair SO shiny, and has a very unique (but nice!) smell to it! I love it. It also seems to last just about forever! Although, its not very good, for frizzy-curly haired girls trying to get their hair straight. Its too light for that. But the shine is amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

A super sweet woman sent me a small bottle as an extra during a swap. It makes my hair quite soft and tames my frizzes. But its scent is strong and unpleasant. I like it, but I'd probably not purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2002 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pinaychic

this product is a must when you use a straightening iron or blow dry your hair everyday. it makes your hair shinny and silky. easy ont he application too much can make your hair feel really greasy

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by posteverything

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my hair feel so soft at first.. but the alcohol in it eventually just dries your hair out even more, and makes it look and feel greasy. Plus, it's too expensive and the smell is nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a special Farouk was running where you recieved a free Silk Therapy with the purchase of a Fruit Cocktail. Otherwise, I'd never have tried this as I don't really like silicone hair serums. It did work fairly well, but, in addition to my whole anti-silicone feeling, the scent was way too strong for something put into a haircare product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2002 1:35:00 AM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It makes me fine hair more voluminous and shiny, and it also does wonders for the skin. I put it on my legs with a touch of Benefit kitten powder, for a nice, healthy summer shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2002 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Laura06

Big fat rant for silk therapy! It smells soooo bad, like cheap perfume, and the smell didn't fade after I put it on my hair. It gave me a headache and I had to return it. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by kellay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great at calming down frizzies, but can dry out hair. Use it only when you need it instead of every day, and its wonderful.