July 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by posteverything

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my hair feel so soft at first.. but the alcohol in it eventually just dries your hair out even more, and makes it look and feel greasy. Plus, it's too expensive and the smell is nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a special Farouk was running where you recieved a free Silk Therapy with the purchase of a Fruit Cocktail. Otherwise, I'd never have tried this as I don't really like silicone hair serums. It did work fairly well, but, in addition to my whole anti-silicone feeling, the scent was way too strong for something put into a haircare product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2002 1:35:00 AM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It makes me fine hair more voluminous and shiny, and it also does wonders for the skin. I put it on my legs with a touch of Benefit kitten powder, for a nice, healthy summer shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2002 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Laura06

Big fat rant for silk therapy! It smells soooo bad, like cheap perfume, and the smell didn't fade after I put it on my hair. It gave me a headache and I had to return it. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by kellay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great at calming down frizzies, but can dry out hair. Use it only when you need it instead of every day, and its wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 5:13:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great for smoothing hair out & giving shine. ALso works well on the legs to make them silky smooth. I added a gold glitter to mine to make my blonde hair shimmer. Good Buy, Use sparingly, mostly on ends. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:11:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

i'm on my second bottle of this stuff. i love it! it really makes my hair silky and the smell is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 11:34:00 AM More reviews by tangerine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have long hair that tends to get a little dry, and this product really does put the shine back into it and controls my fly-aways. You only need to use a tiny amount, and my hair stays shiny and straight. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2002 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have long thick hair and this stuff does the trick to put the moisture back in my hair. I use a little dollop when my hair is wet and then blowdry it. My hair is very thick and course normally, but this makes it soft and smooth as silk...literally! I'm very satisfied with this product and one bottle (5.64 fl oz.) lasts me 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by cristal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have super-fine, straight hair, which gets so tangeled after washing it I have to spend hours brushing it... After I started using BioSilk my hair is almost always tangle-free though, this is my HG hair product :)