Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 1/28/2003 8:22:00 PM

Doesn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. It is a great sytle builder too. Worth the money. The shine it gives my hair is amazing!

on 1/13/2003 9:28:00 AM

This product is a lifesaver for all of us with frizzy dried hair. This product saves me. I have curly hair that is frizzy that i straighten everyday. It really gives great shine and completely eliminates all frizz. It smells nice as well. You just have to use it sparingly...too much and hair can look oily. I buy and use this product daily. I highly recommend it.

on 1/11/2003 6:58:00 PM

Leaves my super long hair shiny and soft. It's not too goopey and heavy like others. A very small bottle lasts forever it seems.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

What it is: A liquid silicone hair serum. It is stated on the bottle that the product can also be used on skin.

Packaging: An unassuming simple plastic bottle.

Price: Dependent upon size of bottle and where it is purchase. Roughly $15 for a 2 oz bottle or so.

Fragrance: Highly fragranced. Not sure how to describe the smell but it is very prominant and long lasting.

Raves: Totally blown away by this from the first time I tried it, made my hair incredibly soft and shiny w/o making it look greasy or weighed down. Need less than a dime size for my shoulder length fine hair. I also personally love the fragrance.

Rants: Not a big deal but the bottle did say it could be used on skin, sort of like a lotion. It is too pricy to do that anyways but I tried it and within a few days it left my skin really super itchy and scaley feeling. continued >>

on 1/4/2003 12:28:00 PM

Still the best in my opinion. Just make sure to use a very small amount otherwise you get pretty greasy. Great fragrance, too.

on 12/27/2002 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a good product to add shine and softness, I'm not especially fond of silicones but this product does work and as long as not used daily, doesn't seem to cause buildup. The key to getting this to work right and not end up greasy is to use it on soaking wet hair, without towel drying, squeezing, ect. before you apply and you'll prevent greasines and get the maximum benefits

on 12/20/2002 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Smells great, might be a bit overpowering for some. Really keeps my dry, damaged hair looking shiny, feeling soft. Use too much and you'll be a greaseball, though!

on 12/19/2002 1:22:00 PM

my favorite finishing product... actually, i used it for everything! =) this product is perfect for smoothing dry/frizzy ends. it leaves your hair (not to mention your hands too!) feeling incredibly soft. some people aren't really fond of the smell, but i find it absolutely devine. i'm on my 3rd bottle now.. and will keep on repurchasing. i have to admit, it is a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way. (oh, btw, i find that it works even better with heat.)

on 12/15/2002 4:18:00 AM

I looooove this stuff. My best friend got me hooked onto this a couple years back and I haven't looked back ever since. I just smooth a little bit on after my hair's dried.. comes in really handy to tame split ends when i can't get to the salon right away. I admit I still get an initial shock when I see the price tag, but then again, two bottles have lasted me almost four and a half years.. not too shabby.

I have reallly long hair. Like it's almost below my butt and this stuff totally works!! I work at a beauty store and its a seller!! My hair is naturally straight, but it still works really good. After I take a shower, I put it in my hair where its still kind of damp and its so eaassy to brush through! I love running my fingers through my hair. Just don't put too much on, cuz it'll weigh your hair down n make it real oily!

Top Rated Biosilk Products